Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

^ That is so awesome!

I'm joining some friends on a ghost tour here in town. Pretty sure the other people on the tour are gonna be looking at me more afraid than looking for any ghosts :lol:

^ That is so awesome!

I'm joining some friends on a ghost tour here in town. Pretty sure the other people on the tour are gonna be looking at me more afraid than looking for any ghosts :lol:

Thanks! I think I'll get the hooded Maul robe to put over him now. You look great too man! Repped!

Dope costume jkballer5 jkballer5

Finally got around to putting the Maul FX saber in his hand. I always put him on the front porch for Haloween. Some kids dont come up to the porch. Hehhe :rofl:

Where do you live? I'm bout to rent a van and swing by your porch real quick :lol:

Last edited:
earlier this week i went to my toys r us and it was buumped to $21.99. 6 inch figures Black series. Damn....Ill take a pic when i go there in a couple of days. My bad forgot about that pic.

TRU just taxes, that's all... They're still 19.99

Real nice @NikeTalker23

Last night was real fun as Kylo. Dueled with some neighborhood kids. One was dressed up as Kylo too and then a Stormie and Phasma. One of the poor kid's plastic lightsaber broke in half hitting mine haha.

Back
Top Bottom