Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rebels has been on their meh episode phase but glad to see the they're back. Solid Episode.

Kallus is a dead man unless he escapes later this season. Maul next week :pimp:

Really enjoyed tonight's episode of Rebels.
finally got to see Thrawn be a bad *** and on top of his game. Dude was really anticipating all moves.

I don't want to go too much into it other than that for people who haven't seen it yet, but you can get a real sense that this is starting to build up nicely.

And the preview to next weeks episode :wow:

No, you won't. Right or wrong, you aren't flooding this thread with your BS. You'll be gone in an instant. I remember how trashed the Marvel thread got, you aren't doin that here. Get that thru your head right now.
:rofl: :rofl: :smokin

[quote name="lamekilla"]how humble the naysayers became[/quote]
This never happened :stoneface:

Theory is and will always remain baseless. The majority of the details in it did not even come to pass :lol:

What you did was a case of baseless speculation panning out. You know a broken clock and all. A hail Mary pass being fumbled and luckily caught.

Am I the only one that's not hyped for Rogue One? I mean, I'm gonna see it out of obligation, but I far more hyped for TFA than I was for Rogue One.
Similar. I'm looking forward to this being cool but I get hyped for a sequel where things are moving forward in to the unknown.

Last edited:
This never happened :stoneface:

Theory is and will always remain baseless. The majority of the details in it did not even come to pass :lol:

What you did was a case of baseless speculation panning out. You know a broken clock and all. A hail Mary pass being fumbled and luckily caught.

:rofl: still salty after all this time. How many times have you watched Civil War, Zik? If you look close enough, my name is in the credits under the special thanks :nthat: :lol:

There's nothing salty about the truth.

Not my fault you're not in touch with reality and constantly engaging in wishful thinking.

You're like 0 for 5 and counting. Next one will be when Rider doesn't show up in GotG2. Guess this SW one is in the mix too.

Last edited:
I'm ready.

31419527005_edc92f3996_c.jpg

If anybody is looking for black series I gotta move mine unfortunately. I got captain phasma, Rey, Finn, emporers wraith Vader, Vader, Kylo both versions, storm trooper, Poe in xwing, resistance fighter, tie fighter. And I have a shock trooper gentle giant bust limited edition

We are having a Rogue One costume contest at work these are the best ones out the bunch. I voted for Maul 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom