Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks, and yeah, I've seen people slowly starting to get their ATAT helmets and it looks amazing from what I can tell. I just got their Deathtrooper helmet and I'm considering the ATAT or Phasma's bucket next. Just can't seem to decide.
But at least Anovos is actually getting stuff out finally. I've had my EFx Biker Scout Helmet on Pre Order since July 2014 and there's still no ETA. Pretty ridiculous for a company to do that, especially in this day and age :smh:

Didn't even receive a shipping notice, but got the ATAT Driver helmet box today by UPS. Was so disappointed by the Shadow Trooper helmet (size and thin material) that these full outfit orders worried me. Anovos did right with this Old Trilogy bucket.

The Driver abs is shade thinner than my Pilot styrene but is a match for size and finish. Great job on the details inside and out. Take pride in my Pilot because I built that from scratch. The Driver helmet is 501st Legion worthy and can be used to troop in. See what the rest of outfit looks like when received. Curious now how they will roll out the new stuff. Obviously want the complete First Order TIE Pilot, but the very long time wait and amount is always an issue.

Actually excited now for my Snowtrooper packages.

Last edited:
I have no idea who that guy is, but it was  great seeing that reaction... dude was shaking! 
laugh.gif

I have no idea who that guy is, but it was  great seeing that reaction... dude was shaking! 
laugh.gif
Awesome. He also was in Step Brothers. He was Brennan's older brother

He was Parks and Recreation and Big Little Lies. I hadn't heard of him either until I saw the clip.
This is awesome. His character in Parks and Rec must have been reflective of his personal life. Dude was a comic/sci-fi wiz lol

The episode he dressed as Batman to Treat Himself was a great episode or when he got the Iron Throne. I never identified with a character so much.

Thanks, and yeah, I've seen people slowly starting to get their ATAT helmets and it looks amazing from what I can tell. I just got their Deathtrooper helmet and I'm considering the ATAT or Phasma's bucket next. Just can't seem to decide.
But at least Anovos is actually getting stuff out finally. I've had my EFx Biker Scout Helmet on Pre Order since July 2014 and there's still no ETA. Pretty ridiculous for a company to do that, especially in this day and age :smh:

Didn't even receive a shipping notice, but got the ATAT Driver helmet box today by UPS. Was so disappointed by the Shadow Trooper helmet (size and thin material) that these full outfit orders worried me. Anovos did right with this Old Trilogy bucket.

The Driver abs is shade thinner than my Pilot styrene but is a match for size and finish. Great job on the details inside and out. Take pride in my Pilot because I built that from scratch. The Driver helmet is 501st Legion worthy and can be used to troop in. See what the rest of outfit looks like when received. Curious now how they will roll out the new stuff. Obviously want the complete First Order TIE Pilot, but the very long time wait and amount is always an issue.

Actually excited now for my Snowtrooper packages.

Helmet looks dope. I'm hoping to find one with chest armor so I can bookend my Helmet display with this and my TIE Pilot one.

I was able to get a good deal on the Snowtrooper helmet, so I went ahead and ordered one of these AT-AT Driver helmets too. Figured once/IF EFx ever releases their Biker Scout, I'll have the complete OT Helmet collection :nthat:

The Snowtrooper is one of the easier helmets to buy/put together from fanmade kit, so that was a good move. Probably more cost effective. Can't really complain after studying the Anovos ATAT Driver helmet. Company did a really excellent job. Solid pickup. Hopefully they have their stuff together and you don't wait too long. Good luck.

^Thanks.

And allow me to share with you guys my first movie role. It's still a fan-film, but it was cool to get an IMDB credit just for doing this :lol:

I'm Fett, for those that don't know.

Does anyone in here have or collect Star Wars lego figures? Like the different ships and all?

Been wondering the same thing too. I've have some, but the only one I put together is the last x-wing set from the original trilogy. Sets can get really expensive :smh:

Back
Top Bottom