Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s too bad there’s not too many of us watching this show to have a spin-off thread. I hate having to clickable then answer in spoilers:lol:

I think its own Mando thread could work, hell there are other tv show/movie threads that has 1 or 2 pages :lol:

this shows already shooting season 2 and one of disney+ anchor shows so its up for a decently long run

IMG_20191122_183413.jpg

Rewatching the Star Wars films. Starting with 1. Man the kid who played Ani was so damn garbage. Has to be top 3 worst kid actors.
Darth Binks was so damn annoying. Man.

Youtube feed algorithm works in mysterious ways. Not even sure how this vid came up. Classic Star Wars and Richard Pryor. Guess he had a sketch comedy show that ran for handful episodes late 70s (Robin Williams was part of cast). Used actual costumes from A New Hope.
Never knew existed. Comic genius.

Youtube feed algorithm works in mysterious ways. Not even sure how this vid came up. Classic Star Wars and Richard Pryor. Guess he had a sketch comedy show that ran for handful episodes late 70s (Robin Williams was part of cast). Used actual costumes from A New Hope.

Thanks for sharing this

Brilliant, fing brilliant. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
CBR is the last place I would ever believe a rumor from. Those clowns have the most blatant clickbait headlines I’ve ever seen.

I like how they start the article off with “take it with a grain of salt”:lol:
I was just about to say this.

Back
Top Bottom