Starbucks getting your drink right 1 out of 100 times UNAPPRECIATION!!

walkin with Strawberry Frappacino and Im like "how this dude look walkin with a pink drink and whip cream?"
The only thing I get from Starbucks
laugh.gif

Does anyone on NT work here?

Isn't there "standard protocol" for making each drink?

Yes, i'm mad.

I agree, its just coffee.

If they don't get it right stop going. Express yourself with your wallet.

^hes one of them picky dudes

"i would like a chai latte shaken not stirred, with a sprig of cinnamon from a silver spoon and a spritz of whipped cream"

indifferent.gif

Who the hell can drink that crap?

I study in Starbuck sometimes and I see these big thug looking cats walkin with Strawberry Frappacino and Im like "how this dude look walkin with a pinkdrink and whip cream?"

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

I study in Starbuck sometimes and I see these big thug looking cats walkin with Strawberry Frappacino and Im like "how this dude look walkin with a pink drink and whip cream?"

Maybe cause it tastes good to them?

Because they look like thugs, they should be drinking quarter-waters and 40s?

One of my girl friends works there...She is a total$*%+ when she orders her stuff when we're out.

Caramel Macchiato at 135 degrees, spoon out all the foam, etc.
smh.gif

Starbucks screwed up my order one time..White hot chocolate...Tasted like straight up coffee. I ask that same girl if that guy is new..She tells me hes beenthere for 3 years.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

I study in Starbuck sometimes and I see these big thug looking cats walkin with Strawberry Frappacino and Im like "how this dude look walkin with a pink drink and whip cream?"

maybe you should approach them instead of snickering to yourself behind your textbook.

I use to work there. The only time I screw up (out of the 7 years that I worked there) is when they make their drink super complicated. For those people...just get it like everyone else!

I work there. Half the time yall dont know what yall r orderin...if the drink taste like crap we would either remake it, give you somehtin else,or give you arefund

I'm glad they mess up orders of people who make ridiculous orders of coffee that can't be named in one breath.

Keep doin it Starbucks.

Back
Top Bottom