Start Cooperating with Law Enforcement! Early and Often- Keep our neighborhoods safe

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by FEETure

please explain to me how criminals telling on each other will clean up the streets...
or do you not actually know what snitching is?

old lady telling that a drug dealer is operating in her neighborhood =/= snitching

drug dealer tellin that another drug dealer is operating in a neighborhood, in return for reduced punishment = snitching.

so like i said how will criminals getting less punishment clean up the streets?
yeah its clear alot of people in here dont understand that informing authorities =/= snitching
actually from my understanding, ANYONE talking to cops in bad neighborhood IS snitching. Whatever you wanna call it, it is looked down upon by some people.
your understanding is wrong.

da OG term for snitchin is people doing da same dirt and throwing someone under da bus to police to get a lighter sentence....and of COURSE its looked down upon if you snitchin on say a drug dealer just getting his money

"shout to out da people that called da police on me when i was just trying to get money to feed my daughter" -biggie

Well we're arguing semantics, OP is OBVIOUSLY not talking about criminals "snitching" on each other. He's referring to law abiding citizens in these crime and filth ridden neighborhoods to give information to the cops about any illegal activity. I don't even know why yall are bringing up criminals betraying each other, that is irrelevant and clearly not what the main concern in this thread is. Read where I said, "whatever you wanna call it". The OG term may have been exclusive to criminals, but regular people who talk to cops have been called "snitches" as well by neighborhood criminals.

OP make some people in here happy and change the title to "TATTLE TALING", so we can actually discuss the REAL issue at hand.

The tags:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FEETure

please explain to me how criminals telling on each other will clean up the streets...
or do you not actually know what snitching is?

old lady telling that a drug dealer is operating in her neighborhood =/= snitching

drug dealer tellin that another drug dealer is operating in a neighborhood, in return for reduced punishment = snitching.

so like i said how will criminals getting less punishment clean up the streets?
yeah its clear alot of people in here dont understand that informing authorities =/= snitching
actually from my understanding, ANYONE talking to cops in bad neighborhood IS snitching. Whatever you wanna call it, it is looked down upon by some people.

da OG term for snitchin is people doing da same dirt and throwing someone under da bus to police to get a lighter sentence....and of COURSE its looked down upon if you snitchin on say a drug dealer just getting his money

"shout to out da people that called da police on me when i was just trying to get money to feed my daughter" -biggie

Well we're arguing semantics, OP is OBVIOUSLY not talking about criminals "snitching" on each other. He's referring to law abiding citizens in these crime and filth ridden neighborhoods to give information to the cops about any illegal activity. I don't even know why yall are bringing up criminals betraying each other, that is irrelevant and clearly not what the main concern in this thread is. Read where I said, "whatever you wanna call it". The OG term may have been exclusive to criminals, but regular people who talk to cops have been called "snitches" as well by neighborhood criminals.

OP make some people in here happy and change the title to "TATTLE TALING", so we can actually discuss the REAL issue at hand.

The tags:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I imagine it going somethng like Die Hard with a vengeance 
film-diehardvengeance.jpg

I imagine it going somethng like Die Hard with a vengeance 
film-diehardvengeance.jpg

you say start snitching like most people dont already. go to the hood and pass out those brilliant t-shirts rather than trying to get a bunch of co-signs from people over the internet if this really does bother u that much

you say start snitching like most people dont already. go to the hood and pass out those brilliant t-shirts rather than trying to get a bunch of co-signs from people over the internet if this really does bother u that much

It's hilarious because most people snitch now. The shirt's are not necessary. Dudes are getting thrown under the bus like tire jacks.

These days, nobody is bout that life (sentence). That's where the phrase comes from lol

It's hilarious because most people snitch now. The shirt's are not necessary. Dudes are getting thrown under the bus like tire jacks.

These days, nobody is bout that life (sentence). That's where the phrase comes from lol

It's hard to tell people of the "hood" to start snitichin when they hate the cops as much as the people they want to snitch on.

It's hard to tell people of the "hood" to start snitichin when they hate the cops as much as the people they want to snitch on.

An obvious misunderstanding of what a snitch is in this thread as well as those who continue to glorify the misunderstanding so more can not have a clue what it's about.

An obvious misunderstanding of what a snitch is in this thread as well as those who continue to glorify the misunderstanding so more can not have a clue what it's about.

The tags:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What  happens if a crime happens to you/or family member (robbery, shooting, etc) and you cooperate with police to find the suspect..Is that snitching?

The tags:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What  happens if a crime happens to you/or family member (robbery, shooting, etc) and you cooperate with police to find the suspect..Is that snitching?

Seems like the majority of yall have that Cam'ron understanding. Not snitching on serial killers and opting to move instead
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seems like the majority of yall have that Cam'ron understanding. Not snitching on serial killers and opting to move instead
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

The tags:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To some people it is......that's the point i was tryna make. I already said if the term bothers people so much OP should change the title. Criminals look down on whoever talks to the police irregardless of whether they are criminals themselves or not, because it is bad for business. I doubt OP created this thread so people can argue semantics. Anybody is with basic comprehension skills knows OP is talking about the glorification of criminal culture in certain neighborhoods, and a culture that shuns not reporting crime to the police. The "Stop snitching" movement whether yall like to admit it or not had an effect on normal, law abiding citizens as well. The stop snitching movement isn't simply a moral code for criminals anymore, it has become the way people in certain neighborhoods are expected to deal with law enforcement.

The tags:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To some people it is......that's the point i was tryna make. I already said if the term bothers people so much OP should change the title. Criminals look down on whoever talks to the police irregardless of whether they are criminals themselves or not, because it is bad for business. I doubt OP created this thread so people can argue semantics. Anybody is with basic comprehension skills knows OP is talking about the glorification of criminal culture in certain neighborhoods, and a culture that shuns not reporting crime to the police. The "Stop snitching" movement whether yall like to admit it or not had an effect on normal, law abiding citizens as well. The stop snitching movement isn't simply a moral code for criminals anymore, it has become the way people in certain neighborhoods are expected to deal with law enforcement.

The tags:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No its not snitching. 
If you were one of the shooters or robbers, and you cooperate with the police to lighten YOUR sentence and bring a heavier one on your partner(s) or any one else...then yes.

The tags:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No its not snitching. 
If you were one of the shooters or robbers, and you cooperate with the police to lighten YOUR sentence and bring a heavier one on your partner(s) or any one else...then yes.

Back
Top Bottom