Start Cooperating with Law Enforcement! Early and Often- Keep our neighborhoods safe

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Punchline Rapper

I'm thinking about printing out shirts and passing them out in the "hood." Trust me, you're not cool upholding some dysgenic street code that only persists to keep your/our streets dangerous by protecting those who make it that way. What a stupid way of thinking. Homocide rates go up, clearance rates go down.

Safety > * > anything promoted by rap music

I'm liking this design on a white background or something with a black shirt and big block print that says "Snitch often, keep your neighborhoods safe," and maybe something with some young kids on the back of it to make an emotional appeal since everybody has kids and I'd like to believe care about them and would want the best for them.

Also thinking about a stoplight with a greenlight and then put "Snitch" on it.

Snitch is such an ugly word to begin with though, maybe I'll put tell. I tell, AND I use the report button on NT too.
Your funny

Originally Posted by Punchline Rapper

I'm thinking about printing out shirts and passing them out in the "hood." Trust me, you're not cool upholding some dysgenic street code that only persists to keep your/our streets dangerous by protecting those who make it that way. What a stupid way of thinking. Homocide rates go up, clearance rates go down.

Safety > * > anything promoted by rap music

I'm liking this design on a white background or something with a black shirt and big block print that says "Snitch often, keep your neighborhoods safe," and maybe something with some young kids on the back of it to make an emotional appeal since everybody has kids and I'd like to believe care about them and would want the best for them.

Also thinking about a stoplight with a greenlight and then put "Snitch" on it.

Snitch is such an ugly word to begin with though, maybe I'll put tell. I tell, AND I use the report button on NT too.
Your funny

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

It's hilarious because most people snitch now. The shirt's are not necessary. Dudes are getting thrown under the bus like tire jacks.

These days, nobody is bout that life (sentence). That's where the phrase comes from lol

Truth

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

It's hilarious because most people snitch now. The shirt's are not necessary. Dudes are getting thrown under the bus like tire jacks.

These days, nobody is bout that life (sentence). That's where the phrase comes from lol

Truth

clearly trolling but i'll bite-

you'd make more of a difference starting a campaign to protect the innocent people who come forward regarding crimes - for the most part the innocents that see a crime happen but keep it to themselves do it out of fear of retaliation not because they don't wanna break some street code that is basically non-existent

the meaning of snitching has gotten broadened and generalized- your shirts would stop criminals from telling on each other therefore lowering the clearances even more- we all know that most police "work" involves some kind of informant - Heratio Caine aint out there in the hood putting puzzle pieces together with lab work

you'd make more of a difference starting a campaign to protect the innocent people who come forward regarding crimes - for the most part the innocents that see a crime happen but keep it to themselves do it out of fear of retaliation not because they don't wanna break some street code that is basically non-existent

the meaning of snitching has gotten broadened and generalized- your shirts would stop criminals from telling on each other therefore lowering the clearances even more- we all know that most police "work" involves some kind of informant - Heratio Caine aint out there in the hood putting puzzle pieces together with lab work

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Please them law abiding citizens don't snitch for a reason in some cases because 1.They are afraid of retaliation 2.It's a tight knit community 3.They know it's part of the game

Also when it comes to them Drug blocks these law abiding citizens know they have someone they can go to if something happens in the neighborhood or even if they need something so why tell on them if they not causing no bodily harm .

As for as people that cause harm to people outside of the game by all means tell on their $$% F that but if you even got a finger nail in the game respect the rules.

Please them law abiding citizens don't snitch for a reason in some cases because 1.They are afraid of retaliation 2.It's a tight knit community 3.They know it's part of the game

Also when it comes to them Drug blocks these law abiding citizens know they have someone they can go to if something happens in the neighborhood or even if they need something so why tell on them if they not causing no bodily harm .

As for as people that cause harm to people outside of the game by all means tell on their $$% F that but if you even got a finger nail in the game respect the rules.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

stop snitching transcends more than the hood its been a part of black culture since slavery...

Ah, more of your irrelevant, nonsensical excuses. That helps us a lot.
your understanding is wrong.

da OG term for snitchin is people doing da same dirt and throwing someone under da bus to police to get a lighter sentence....and of COURSE its looked down upon if you snitchin on say a drug dealer just getting his money

"shout to out da people that called da police on me when i was just trying to get money to feed my daughter" -biggie

(Ninja English) Why would you quote da Biggie (pours out a 40 oz) line when dat goes against what you just said? Unless da peeplez who called da po-po on him wuz da same 1nez who bought da drugz. (/Ninja English)

I'm talking to a wall anyways. I don't think people want their neighborhoods to be safe anways, so they can get together and argue about who comes from the most "hood" hood.
cool, im from the southside of chicago, 81st n carpenter to be exact , and i would love for you to bring your campaign around and talk to some of the youth. please?

I don't get it, you're saying I'll get victimized in some way? If so, I'll pass. FWIW, I went in the summer because I have family in Jolliet. Everybody was nice to me. That Nike outlet sucks though.

And yes, you all are wasting a lot of time arguing semantics. Anybody with a 2nd grade reading comprehension level could figure out what I was talking about. And furthermore, many people still see ANY cooperation with law enforcement as snitching anyways so stop acting like it's ok to talk to cops about anything as long as you didn't have a hand in it.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

stop snitching transcends more than the hood its been a part of black culture since slavery...

Ah, more of your irrelevant, nonsensical excuses. That helps us a lot.
your understanding is wrong.

da OG term for snitchin is people doing da same dirt and throwing someone under da bus to police to get a lighter sentence....and of COURSE its looked down upon if you snitchin on say a drug dealer just getting his money

"shout to out da people that called da police on me when i was just trying to get money to feed my daughter" -biggie

(Ninja English) Why would you quote da Biggie (pours out a 40 oz) line when dat goes against what you just said? Unless da peeplez who called da po-po on him wuz da same 1nez who bought da drugz. (/Ninja English)

I'm talking to a wall anyways. I don't think people want their neighborhoods to be safe anways, so they can get together and argue about who comes from the most "hood" hood.
cool, im from the southside of chicago, 81st n carpenter to be exact , and i would love for you to bring your campaign around and talk to some of the youth. please?

I don't get it, you're saying I'll get victimized in some way? If so, I'll pass. FWIW, I went in the summer because I have family in Jolliet. Everybody was nice to me. That Nike outlet sucks though.

And yes, you all are wasting a lot of time arguing semantics. Anybody with a 2nd grade reading comprehension level could figure out what I was talking about. And furthermore, many people still see ANY cooperation with law enforcement as snitching anyways so stop acting like it's ok to talk to cops about anything as long as you didn't have a hand in it.

that's how I see it, the moment you call up law enforcement, you just put yourself in danger for something you weren't involved in. 

that's how I see it, the moment you call up law enforcement, you just put yourself in danger for something you weren't involved in. 

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

Every time I see a thread regarding snitching nobody seems to understand what it is. What you are doing is being a concerned citizen and by all means do so but don't get it confused because this and snitching is two different things.

this.

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

Every time I see a thread regarding snitching nobody seems to understand what it is. What you are doing is being a concerned citizen and by all means do so but don't get it confused because this and snitching is two different things.

this.

Back
Top Bottom