Starting the day off taking an L.... Just paid a $237 towing ticket. Vol. Mickey D's

This happened to me last week. Came out of a campus building and my car was on a tow truck. Had to pay 120 for him to drop it. Smh. I was sweaty and mad. Horrible combo

Reminds me of when I met up with some chick that lived off campus. Smashed, slept over, go to leave, walk to my car...see a ticket im like damn whatever...walk around and theirs a ******g boot!!!

Long story short, i parked on the wrong side and i couldnt be parked there within the hrs 6am - 8pm...I walked outside literally at 6:07 smh.

Cost to get the boot off was about $245

my girl lived off campus like that too with a similar parking time frame on the street and always wondered why i didnt spend the night. I'll be damned if i end up oversleeping and walk outside to a boot or ticket

I once talked my way out of parking ticket by just denying everything.

I parked in a pay lot across the street from a bar, went in and proceeded to get loaded with the homies until closing time. Went out to my car, and there was a ticket on my windshield for leaving my car there past 2am. It was raining, the ticket was barely legible and i was loaded, so i just threw it on the ground and off i went. (Dont worry, the homie BIG FAME ONE drove us back to his spot. No drunk driving that night.)

Anyway, like a month later i get a letter in the mail telling me i now owe a couple hundred in late fees, on top of the OG ticket. I just denied everything. Said i dont even live in that area, why would i park there?

This is how the conversation went:

Collector on the phone: Do you own a silver honda?

Me: Yup

Them: Is the license plate ***-****?

Them: Were you in Seattle on Pike street on (whatever date it was)?

Me: Nope

Them: Are you sure? Could someone else have had access to your car?

Me: Nope, i live in a completely different city. I was home that night.

Them: Well, i dont see how this could be a mistake since its your car and the plates match etc etc.

Me: Me either, but someone messed up and i'm not paying this ticket.

Them:.......i guess we can let it go this time, just please be careful where you park from now on blah blah blah

So later on i find out that, OFFICIALLY, they couldve sent me to collections, but they didnt. I win.

if you have out of state tags/license don't pay it. I caught a speeding ticket when I lived in Memphis for 2 years, but I never switched my tags or license from Maryland. Disregarded that ticket and acquired my currency.

except if you're out of state and get a ticket in VA, they don't give a damn where you're from they come after you

Damn, some of you guys really got it good. Most painful ticket for me was just last summer when I parked just right after the "no parking from here to corner" sign to get me a $6 plate of halal and between the 45 seconds it took me to get my food, I came back to a $165 ticket :smh:

Yo dawg, they got me the same way. Except I HONESTLY don't remember signs stating I couldn't park there. Dam halal line wasn't even long at that time, just a couple people in front.

Got a speeding ticket at a weigh station as well. I was getting frustrated that everyone was going so slow, so i sped up to pass them and soon as i know *WOOP WOOP*. Caught me like 5 minutes before the double fine zone ended too :x

Never again man..

I once talked my way out of parking ticket by just denying everything.

I parked in a pay lot across the street from a bar, went in and proceeded to get loaded with the homies until closing time. Went out to my car, and there was a ticket on my windshield for leaving my car there past 2am. It was raining, the ticket was barely legible and i was loaded, so i just threw it on the ground and off i went. (Dont worry, the homie BIG FAME ONE drove us back to his spot. No drunk driving that night.)

Anyway, like a month later i get a letter in the mail telling me i now owe a couple hundred in late fees, on top of the OG ticket. I just denied everything. Said i dont even live in that area, why would i park there?

This is how the conversation went:

Collector on the phone: Do you own a silver honda?

Them: Is the license plate ***-****?

Them: Were you in Seattle on Pike street on (whatever date it was)?

Me: Nope

Them: Are you sure? Could someone else have had access to your car?

Me: Nope, i live in a completely different city. I was home that night.

Them: Well, i dont see how this could be a mistake since its your car and the plates match etc etc.

Me: Me either, but someone messed up and i'm not paying this ticket.

Them:.......i guess we can let it go this time, just please be careful where you park from now on blah blah blah

So later on i find out that, OFFICIALLY, they couldve sent me to collections, but they didnt. I win.
You must have a sec'y voice

Thank God I go to a school where there's no need for a car and 95% of the students get around by walking or taking a bus

Back in the day my old man went to some concert in the area. He and everybody else come outside after the concert to leave. EVERY car in the row had a ticket. My father decided to switch his ticket with the one belonging to the car in front of him. Couple weeks later, his ticket is paid and my father never pays the other guy's.

How did the person who paid his ticket not realize they were paying a ticket that didn't have their car info on it? :lol:

that's what I wonder. :lol: my old man isn't complaining though.

think that's bad...I just went to the court house today to pay 3 tickets that I got while being pulled over for a single infraction.

1. Driving in the HOV

2. Failure to change address on driver's license

3. not having my most updated insurance card on me.

I got the insurance one waived, but the other two still totaled $542.

if you have out of state tags/license don't pay it. I caught a speeding ticket when I lived in Memphis for 2 years, but I never switched my tags or license from Maryland. Disregarded that ticket and acquired my currency.

except if you're out of state and get a ticket in VA, they don't give a damn where you're from they come after you

VA's a different monster though, i try not to even sneeze when I'm driving in VA

I had to pay $400+ in Boston to get my car. Lot I parked in only had a sign on one side of it, not the side I pulled into or walked out of so I didn't see it til I walked back and saw my car missing, you could see where the other sign had been. People at the tow lot were complete ********, I might've had a "case" against them but I live in NY and it would've be way too much trouble to try to contest it. My friend's friend who lived there said there was a sign up again on the other side in a few weeks.

It sucks but there's not much you can do, their fees seem baseless and since it such a specified "service" they can charge what they want. I could've taken a damn limo from the hotels to the bars, had it wait for me and take me back, probably would've cost the same. :smh:

Almost had a similar experience a couple weeks back. Took my sister to her school so she could buy a book from the campus store. There's a McDonald's 2 blocks away so I pull over there and hang out in the parking lot to kill some time. I was about to leave the car and go for a walk but then I see the manager peering out of the window keeping watch, and there was a tow truck back around the corner. Almost fell for the trap, thank god I noticed :smh:

Sometimes you got to learn the hard way. They hit you this time, but it won't happen again now that you learned.

Last edited:
Got another tint Violation in VA...same county as my last one....Son pulled me over and almost caused an accident on the highway over some tint...SMH

This happened to me last week. Came out of a campus building and my car was on a tow truck. Had to pay 120 for him to drop it. Smh. I was sweaty and mad. Horrible combo

No you didnt

Thic chick vistied me n college one time n was scoopin me from my spot for dinner.. i tell her to throw on 4 ways n come up a minute.. it took longer than a min

On the way down the elevator we see her car getting hitched up... we run down n start arguing.. one of my boys from . building n his homie see us n come see whats up...

Somehow things esculate n the tow driver is basically forced into dropling it n takin 20 bones or gettin his *** beat lol.

It was my only W against the toe folk. Current record stands at about 1-17

Caught a $150 parking in a handicap apartment ticket, and noooo I'm not the ***hole who parks in the handicap spots even though I'm not handicap, I lived in the handicap apartment of a college apartment building and parking was hectic so I'm like hey since I got the handicap apartment I'ma just start parking here. Did it for like 5 months no problem but woke up one day from a nap and saw the ticket mannnn I was hurt. I just remember seeing a group of people outside when I parked earlier that day I think they called the police on me smh.

my friend was telling my that one of his coworkers lives in Federal Hill Baltimore where parking is terrible after certain hours and he usually gets in late from work.

he said will just park in no parking zones but take a ticket from another car and put it on his own windshield. when the parking cops come back around they think they already ticketed his.  

Last edited:
I've gotten my car towed outside a house party smh.....one time I caught the guy just in time and had to pay him $50 right there so he would take my car off 
laugh.gif

Man i got about $800 in parking tickets racked up  and no dambs giving. I aint paying that junk  but I hear now that they are going to dust off those tickets and start suspending license

One time I was visiting my chick in college and they tried to boot my car but couldnt because of the way my rims where I left that boot right there and somebody took, they wanted to press charges on me

Last edited:
Havent gotten my car towed yet (knock on wood) but Yonkers cops got me when I was parked at Empire Raceway for having a clear cover over the license plate. Apparently, its illegal in NY to have but I had PA plates. Day before that, parked in Astoria and bought an hr of time and put the little paper in the windshield. Come back with a ticket, apparently I was parked in between signs that said, "No Parking between signs." Was lucky and didnt have to pay for that one.

Got a ticket for $75 for parking and blocking MY DRIVEWAY. Had to unload something out of the car at 6am, take it down the driveway and walk back to the car, and theres a cop next to my car. I forget when I received it, but I get a notice for that parking violation. Cop never put the ticket on the dash. Parking cops are THIRSTY.

Back
Top Bottom