STASH x Nike Air Force 1 High ZF - Black Fat Cap - Lots of PIX

sneakernews

Banned
From Freshness

nike-air-force-1-zf-stash-01.jpg

Some of you may have seen pattern and colors of the above Air Force 1 used on a pair of Nike Snowboarding boots recently, it would be the same patterndesigned by NYC graffiti artist STASH which is used on both. The upper of this Air Force 1 High features several nice textures, the toe area, eyelets and heelpatch feature a embossed snakeskin, the toe box features black nubuck and the swoosh is a embossed white crocodile material. The most interesting is of courseStashes signature fat caps pattern on the side panels and the strap. We just received a confirmation that this AF1 will be available this coming Friday morningat Concepts in Boston and Friday Evening at NORT in NYC. Very limited numbers will be available unfortunately.

Release Date: Friday, November 7th, 2008

NORT (Friday Evening)
359 Lafayette St,
New York, NY 10012

Concepts (Friday Morning)
37 Brattle St.
Cambridge, Mass 02138

nike-air-force-1-zf-stash-02.jpg

nike-air-force-1-zf-stash-03.jpg

nike-air-force-1-zf-stash-04.jpg

nike-air-force-1-zf-stash-05.jpg

these are definitely sweet. if nort has my size left on saturday morning, i might cop

Another very hard to obtain release with inflated prices soon to come, what looks like quality materials of tumbled leather/snakeskin'%%@, suede and thenotorious stash nozzle print, on the still yet to be officially slain/murdered/butchered AF1 high [thank god for that at least] is definitely a good lookbecause of the simple colorway and the switch up from the usual shades of blues. so maybe these wont hurt the pockets at first but lets just hope for the restof us too fed up with campouts, to have the market flooded like kaws 90's and currents to drop within the first couple weeks to maybe make these possiblepickups.
-Drew

I would cop...but that waiting game isn't my cup o tea....I like them tho...I can see two lines already at nort and nsw...that's a no-go...and plus thedudes that are goin to be waiting in line...they not gonna help me
laugh.gif
....good luck to those doin that....yall should update this thread

LilAIPHI wrote:
Another very hard to obtain release with inflated prices soon to come, what looks like quality materials of tumbled leather/snakeskin'%%@, suede and the notorious stash nozzle print, on the still yet to be officially slain/murdered/butchered AF1 high [thank god for that at least] is definitely a good look because of the simple colorway and the switch up from the usual shades of blues. so maybe these wont hurt the pockets at first but lets just hope for the rest of us too fed up with campouts, to have the market flooded like kaws 90's and currents to drop within the first couple weeks to maybe make these possible pickups.
-Drew

true but whats also going on in the resell world is people are trying to move shoes alot quicker these days so the price of these shoes will not be near thestaring resale price of the other stash highs

now more then ever people are camping out to resell and i don't have a problem with it as i have done so many times and still do but its now in the pastyear people don't sit on the shoe

"oh next week is another line up" "lets sell last weeks limited release fast so i can resell this weeks"

I think you could get this shoe for a good price if you wait it out nothing was really limited this year besides a hand full of releases that are at a highresale value months after release

^^^
Word. You'll be able to get these off some poor college kid on ISS in 2 weeks for retail. The prices over there are better than eBay once they get stucktrying to sell stuff.

Don't know whether it's true, but have heard that there are only 24 pairs available
and wonder what kind of "very limited numbers" these stores would get if that's true though.

Back
Top Bottom