Stat Quo - Statlanta Vol. FINALLY!

Stat-quo-statlanta.jpg

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]1.[/td][td]"The Beginning"  [/td][td]Needlz & Infinity[/td][td]3:13[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]"Welcome Back" (featuring Marsha Ambrosius)[/td][td][/td][td]4:39[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]"Ghetto U.S.A." (featuring Antonio McLendon)[/td][td]Sha Money XL[/td][td]3:22[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]"Dedicated"  [/td][td][/td][td]3:33[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]"Success (Back to U)"  [/td][td]Phonix[/td][td]3:37[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]"Catch Me"  [/td][td]Boi-1da[/td][td]3:38[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]"Cry" (featuring Brevi)[/td][td][/td][td]3:40[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]"Space Ship" (featuring Esthero)[/td][td][/td][td]3:42[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]"Lie to You" (featuring Raheem DeVaughn & Devin the Dude)[/td][td][/td][td]4:14[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td]"Alright" (featuring Talib Kweli)[/td][td]Symbolyc One[/td][td]5:02[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td]"What I Like"  [/td][td]Stat Quo[/td][td]3:40[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td]"Penthouse Condo"  
[/td][/tr][/table]

FINALLY this album sees the light of day. I'm a little surprised that no one has made a thread on this yet. Overall it's a really solid album IMO, anyone else checked this out yet? It's hitting the shelves on the 13th, gotta go out and support the man after all he's had to deal with trying to get this album out.

Stat-quo-statlanta.jpg

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]1.[/td][td]"The Beginning"  [/td][td]Needlz & Infinity[/td][td]3:13[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]"Welcome Back" (featuring Marsha Ambrosius)[/td][td][/td][td]4:39[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]"Ghetto U.S.A." (featuring Antonio McLendon)[/td][td]Sha Money XL[/td][td]3:22[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]"Dedicated"  [/td][td][/td][td]3:33[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]"Success (Back to U)"  [/td][td]Phonix[/td][td]3:37[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]"Catch Me"  [/td][td]Boi-1da[/td][td]3:38[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]"Cry" (featuring Brevi)[/td][td][/td][td]3:40[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]"Space Ship" (featuring Esthero)[/td][td][/td][td]3:42[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]"Lie to You" (featuring Raheem DeVaughn & Devin the Dude)[/td][td][/td][td]4:14[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td]"Alright" (featuring Talib Kweli)[/td][td]Symbolyc One[/td][td]5:02[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td]"What I Like"  [/td][td]Stat Quo[/td][td]3:40[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td]"Penthouse Condo"  
[/td][/tr][/table]

FINALLY this album sees the light of day. I'm a little surprised that no one has made a thread on this yet. Overall it's a really solid album IMO, anyone else checked this out yet? It's hitting the shelves on the 13th, gotta go out and support the man after all he's had to deal with trying to get this album out.

yea i'm gonna dl, really unfortunate he didn't get to release this like 04-05 on Shady.

yea i'm gonna dl, really unfortunate he didn't get to release this like 04-05 on Shady.

Originally Posted by GaryOak

aint no one checkin this out
laugh.gif

I don't see why not? He's been consistently putting out great mixtapes in the past year, working his *** off. The album itself is solid. Really great production for the most part....Raheem, Kweli and Devin. Plus, this is the point of the thread, to get you to go check it out and give the man a chance 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GaryOak

aint no one checkin this out
laugh.gif

I don't see why not? He's been consistently putting out great mixtapes in the past year, working his *** off. The album itself is solid. Really great production for the most part....Raheem, Kweli and Devin. Plus, this is the point of the thread, to get you to go check it out and give the man a chance 
grin.gif

Great production on this.

gotta go out and support the man after all he's had to deal with trying to get this album out.
Hes a really down to earth person, smart and realistic, met him last year.

Great production on this.

gotta go out and support the man after all he's had to deal with trying to get this album out.
Hes a really down to earth person, smart and realistic, met him last year.

Back
Top Bottom