Stat Quo - Statlanta Vol. FINALLY!

Looked for it, couldn't find it in stores. I'm a just download it and if I like it, I'll buy it

Looked for it, couldn't find it in stores. I'm a just download it and if I like it, I'll buy it

Also, did anyone else notice him in the studio w/Dre in that HP Beats laptop commercial? 
  hes always in the studio with Dre working on detox, theyll be in hawaii alot too but he said he loves Atlanta, cali is too expensive out here.

Also, did anyone else notice him in the studio w/Dre in that HP Beats laptop commercial? 
  hes always in the studio with Dre working on detox, theyll be in hawaii alot too but he said he loves Atlanta, cali is too expensive out here.

Nice. I remember hearing him on the reup and was really feeling this dude and bobby creekwater's verses. I get the feeling this dudes window may have passed for a little mainstream success, but I'm not overly concerned with that. I do think he became one of the casualties of eminems hiatus/ drug issues. It's cool though that he didn't hold any of these guys back from moving on too.

Nice. I remember hearing him on the reup and was really feeling this dude and bobby creekwater's verses. I get the feeling this dudes window may have passed for a little mainstream success, but I'm not overly concerned with that. I do think he became one of the casualties of eminems hiatus/ drug issues. It's cool though that he didn't hold any of these guys back from moving on too.

Back
Top Bottom