Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Due to a situation I've been put in with my family, it will be a few weeks before I can get back into the gym.

Does anyone have any recommendations of exercises I can do at home, besides the 'normal' pushups and crunches/situps?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Jack3d recommended? I am on the fence about purchasing... Does it do what is advertised? Does anyone recommend it? How was your experience?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Due to a situation I've been put in with my family, it will be a few weeks before I can get back into the gym.

Does anyone have any recommendations of exercises I can do at home, besides the 'normal' pushups and crunches/situps?

Thanks.
Do some dips in between some study chairs.

Today I did:

Power Cleans 4x8
Bench Press 4x6
Squats 4x8

Pull ups
Chin ups 3x8

Amazing workout...sooo tired afterwards though

Jack3d recommended? I am on the fence about purchasing... Does it do what is advertised? Does anyone recommend it? How was your experience?

I've tried it a few times, it really does work and really stimulates you. I don't know if I would recommend it though, it seems like it would be kind of addictive seeing as how it is a relatively strong stimulant. What I would say is to try it for a day (only take one scoop before working out though), and see if you like how it affects you.

I've been doing HIIT on the treadmill. 30 second cool down, 30 second sprint. I started off doing 10 minutes, then moved to 20 minutes of 30/30's. I sweat way more than when I run for 4-5 miles straight.

Feels good and you finish your run in 25 minutes(including 5 minute warm up)

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

I've tried it a few times, it really does work and really stimulates you. I don't know if I would recommend it though, it seems like it would be kind of addictive seeing as how it is a relatively strong stimulant. What I would say is to try it for a day (only take one scoop before working out though), and see if you like how it affects you.

I've tried both NO-Xplod and Jack3d, definitely go with Jack3d. 
Did both cycles with both supplements and didn't really get any addictive feelings. I feel it's pretty helpful when you're just staring blankly into space wasting time before the gym. It's pre-workout so if you take it you'll become very motivated. NO-Xplod made me feel a lot more jittery and a sugary rush, while Jack3d was just a more clean feeling to it. Drink plenty of water though if you do, you will sweat more than you usually do. 

Anyone care for subway?

moz-screenshot-3.png
subway.jpg

Any difference in taste in.. 100% Whey Gold Vanilla vs. 100% Whey Gold Natural Vanilla?

Which taste better? I see that the Natural Vanilla has more calories.

At 5'7" and 155 lbs. currently:

4792145938_7104043a22_z.jpg

I'm pretty satisfied with my shoulders, triceps, biceps and legs but I still wanna resolve this "sagging" issue on my chest and building up a more solid abdomen and v-cut.

Ok so I've been in the gym for about a good 3 weeks..I'm currently on sizeon and taking myofusion as well..now I have notices a LiL gain in strength..can anybody help with a good work out diet though..I'm trying muscle but lean..I don't wanna look super brolic..my diet at the moment is wake up at 6am 3 boiled eggs,9am protein Shake, 11am tuna,or salad,peanut butter, 2pm a apple,4pm gym while sipping sizeon, 7pm dinner any kinda meat..and then before I sleep protein Shake..am I doing anything wrong in my diet? And all I drink is water nothing else

Any difference in taste in.. 100% Whey Gold Vanilla vs. 100% Whey Gold Natural Vanilla?

Which taste better? I see that the Natural Vanilla has more calories.
the vitamin shoppe by me sold out of vanilla so I would assume that one. Just don't buy vanilla ice cream
sick.gif

since my question seemed to get lost in the mess (lol) ill see if anybody can answer a few questions for me i have recently lost 60 lbs (started st patricks day) i have 20 more lbs left to lose to meet my goal but i cant seem to lose 20 more lbs im stuck at 200 (for the last 2 weeks) im tryin to get to 180 i guess my body has plateaued* u could call it, i go to the gym 6-7x a week (i know probably to many but i feel weird when i dont go) i quit drinking, i do everything from weights, to resistance, to running while im at the gym and i dont know what else i can do to shed these 20 more lbs (im 18% body fat by the way i started at 24%) any ideas

Back on Jack3d after cycling off for 3 weeks (wanted to test my strength without it) and had a good *** workout today! Dropped about 3 lbs. over the past 2 weeks as well. Getting closer to have these abs poppin out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superman1007

Ok so I've been in the gym for about a good 3 weeks..I'm currently on sizeon and taking myofusion as well..now I have notices a LiL gain in strength..can anybody help with a good work out diet though..I'm trying muscle but lean..I don't wanna look super brolic..my diet at the moment is wake up at 6am 3 boiled eggs,9am protein Shake, 11am tuna,or salad,peanut butter, 2pm a apple,4pm gym while sipping sizeon, 7pm dinner any kinda meat..and then before I sleep protein Shake..am I doing anything wrong in my diet? And all I drink is water nothing else
You are not eating enough. 2pm? An apple? That's it?
If I knew your weight and height then I could help you more..

Try this though:
6am - 3 eggs with a cup or 2 of milk
9am - protein shake along with tuna/wheat bread
11am - peanut butter/jelly sandwhich
2pm - eat some almonds/nuts/peanuts along with some fruit
4pm - is sizeon a preworkout supplement to give you energy? if so, have a cup of oats with that.
7pm - rice/veggies/meat is great
before bed - drink a warm class of milk. the protein in milk with slowly digest as you sleep
pimp.gif

you're drinking water which is fine but you really should get some juices or milk to add a few calories here or there.

Don't have salads or fruits as an entire meal if you're trying to add size/strength.  I would definitely recommend them as side items but definitely not primary foods to focus on.  Implement them whenever you can.  Salads/fruits only really benefit people who either wanna lose weight or maintain weight or tone up.

Good luck man

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

since my question seemed to get lost in the mess (lol) ill see if anybody can answer a few questions for me i have recently lost 60 lbs (started st patricks day) i have 20 more lbs left to lose to meet my goal but i cant seem to lose 20 more lbs im stuck at 200 (for the last 2 weeks) im tryin to get to 180 i guess my body has plateaued* u could call it, i go to the gym 6-7x a week (i know probably to many but i feel weird when i dont go) i quit drinking, i do everything from weights, to resistance, to running while im at the gym and i dont know what else i can do to shed these 20 more lbs (im 18% body fat by the way i started at 24%) any ideas

do you count your calories?

if you were eating, say, 2000 calories (per day) a month ago then you should have started cutting your calories a little more.
start cutting your calories by 100 or 200 every 2 weeks until you start to see the weight shed at a decent rate.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Originally Posted by superman1007

You are not eating enough. 2pm? An apple? That's it?
If I knew your weight and height then I could help you more..

Try this though:
6am - 3 eggs with a cup or 2 of milk
9am - protein shake along with tuna/wheat bread
11am - peanut butter/jelly sandwhich
2pm - eat some almonds/nuts/peanuts along with some fruit
4pm - is sizeon a preworkout supplement to give you energy? if so, have a cup of oats with that.
7pm - rice/veggies/meat is great
before bed - drink a warm class of milk. the protein in milk with slowly digest as you sleep
pimp.gif

you're drinking water which is fine but you really should get some juices or milk to add a few calories here or there.

Don't have salads or fruits as an entire meal if you're trying to add size/strength.  I would definitely recommend them as side items but definitely not primary foods to focus on.  Implement them whenever you can.  Salads/fruits only really benefit people who either wanna lose weight or maintain weight or tone up.

Good luck man

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

do you count your calories?

if you were eating, say, 2000 calories (per day) a month ago then you should have started cutting your calories a little more.
start cutting your calories by 100 or 200 every 2 weeks until you start to see the weight shed at a decent rate.
i was told by the guy at the gym for my weight/height and age when i started i should be eating 3500 calories a day (thats when i was 220) but i probably only eat bout 1500 if that i feel bloated if i eat more than that

right now im 5'11, 203lbs

my daily meal intake

bfast-4 scrambled eggs (only 2 egg yokes) banana, glass (maybe 2) of milk

snack-usually a piece of beef jerkey

lunch-sandwich with light bread and about 8 slices of meat and 1 slice of cheese and an apple

-snack (usually peanuts)

dinner is usually a piece of ground beef (96/4), a piece of sirloin steak, a piece of grilled chicken, or a piece of talipia* grilled fish a serving of white rice, cottage cheese and some type of fruit either apple bananas or grapes

30-60mins before bed i drink another glass of milk and eat a pack of the "100 calorie pack ships ohoy"

plus add the gallon to 2 gallons of water i drink throughout the day

5 out of the 7 days thats what i usually eat and the other days its a mixture of that i honestly dont know what im doin wrong

NT I need some help, i been at 175 pounds for the past three months, for some reason I cant drop any lower, than 175 I was doing a cutting workout and nothing, went from 205 to 175 and can't drop any more pounds. Any advice? I started a new program last week, but it a mass program, trying to switch it up while still doing cardio to see if that does the trick. My main goal is to get to 155 pounds lean . If anybody has any advice please post on here. Here the link to the program I started last week. http://www.muscleandstren...ss-building-program.html , and this the program I was on before http://www.muscleandstren...-definition-routine.html

Basketball player looking to add mass and strength i need some recommended supplements and maybe even a workout.
right now i am 6'6'' 200 lbs. Going to the gym is not a problem i can get there 7 days a week if i need to.
The only thing i take is a Muscle Milk Cyto Gainer shake after my workout but i feel like that isnt enough and would like to add something else.
Please somebody help me out.

i was told by the guy at the gym for my weight/height and age when istarted i should be eating 3500 calories a day (thats when i was 220)but i probably only eat bout 1500 if that i feel bloated if i eat morethan that

right now im 5'11, 203lbs

my daily meal intake

bfast-4 scrambled eggs (only 2 egg yokes) banana, glass (maybe 2) of milk

snack-usually a piece of beef jerkey

lunch-sandwich with light bread and about 8 slices of meat and 1 slice of cheese and an apple

-snack (usually peanuts)

dinner is usually a piece of ground beef (96/4), a piece of sirloin steak, a piece of grilled chicken, or a piece of talipia* grilled fish a serving of white rice, cottage cheese and some type of fruit either apple bananas or grapes

30-60mins before bed i drink another glass of milk and eat a pack of the "100 calorie pack ships ohoy"

plus add the gallon to 2 gallons of water i drink throughout the day

5 out of the 7 days thats what i usually eat and the other days its a mixture of that i honestly dont know what im doin wrong

Food Diet is not really my expertise on this thing but i'll try to help you out as much as i can
- Milk try to drink Non-Fat
- Rice switch it up to brown rice or try to not have it at all if you can
- Eggs just buy egg whites much better and lots of protein
- Cookies no more bro, try to eat a spoonful of peanut butter instead before you go to bed

A 72 yr old man won an International Powerlifting title with a Squat of 380, deadlift of 350 and a bench press of 100.

He's 72! 
laugh.gif

His goal is to squat 400lbs at the age of 100.

Originally Posted by Durden7

A 72 yr old man won an International Powerlifting title with a Squat of 380, deadlift of 350 and a bench press of 100.

He's 72! 
laugh.gif

His goal is to squat 400lbs at the age of 100.

Impressive..  What is his height/weight?

Just went back to the gym after like 3 weeks... Did chest money and back yesterday, chest is still sore as hell
smh.gif
But I dont feel nothing for my back

Back
Top Bottom