Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by I3

^ Whey is good.

Fish Oil caps and a good Multi V. Thats all you really need.

I know all about whey and protein. I have Muscle milk that I hardly touch/use.

Fish Oil and multivitamin....

any thing else?

Thats all I run by.. and IMO thats all you really need..

Fish Oil is good fats.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by doyung9
that's a pretty big jump in weight, nice job. my bench has been stuck forever i've been focusing on legs recently. i want those ripped quads with a ton of separation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
here ya go joe

unholypart3_5.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

if you injure yourself on a smith machine.........stay outta the damn gym..........ive never heard of somebody getting hurt on that in my life........incline or flat. wow thats terrible.....i wouldnt even tell people, nobody would.
Yeah I agree about the benching, but I was referring more to squats, deadlifts, and romanian deadlifts, which I routinely see being performed on asmith at my gym
sick.gif

About to hit up the gym for the 2nd time today, this time for cardio.
pimp.gif

So, I need some new songs for the gym. Anyone got any recommendations? I pretty much listen to everything. Btw, "Requiem for a Dream" is awesome whenI'm running and sweating profusely. First time I listened to it running, was absolutely amazing.

......maybe this can inspire ppl to buy intrabolic. i credit all my new PR's and broken plateaus to that stuff. tell me what ou think about my improvementand post it to the thread too

before intrabolic (early august 2009)

after intrabolic (late oct 2009)

i actualy just sent a new application to the mods, hopefully that goes through.

btw great product..........i know others have used it also or stacked AEN products, legit company imo.

You know how some people dedicate a only one day to a certain muscle group...Is that a good idea? LIke if I only do chest on Monday will i see Results?

RIght now I'm working 3 days a week, primarily focusing on chest, biceps, triceps along with the other muscle groups.\\

But I know that my roataion needs to change. I want to start a good workout plan.

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

You know how some people dedicate a only one day to a certain muscle group...Is that a good idea? LIke if I only do chest on Monday will i see Results?

Read a few posts up.

Hey everybody! Need some advice so check it out

I do a full body workout 2-3x per week

my workout consists of:
1 mile run
Bench 5x10
Decline 4x10
Calf Raises 5x10
Hamstring 2x12
Dumbell curls 5x10
Tricep Pulldowns 5x10
Dumbell Curls 5x10
Abs 150 sits up + 40 leg raises
Machine Bicep Curl 5x10
Skull Crushers 2x10
Deltoid Raise 4x10
Lat Pulldown 4x10
Anterior Deltoid 3x10

I finish off my workout with 30g EAS protein.

I'm seeing relsults in what I do but at the same time I'm not really sure what to expect in terms of results
Also I don't feel like what I'm doing is most efficient but I don't really know how I should break my workout up. Obvviously my most importantmuscle groups are arms, chest and abs.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smh.gif
@ me

Hooped up for about 2 hours and then caved in to the post-hoop munchies. At McDonald's
smh.gif
dogg.... we've all been there.

aint no one tryna stand on their feet and cook a meal after ballin for 2hours

Originally Posted by shaolin

smh.gif
@ me

Hooped up for about 2 hours and then caved in to the post-hoop munchies. At McDonald's
smh.gif

Which is why I make big batches when I cook so I can just reheat
pimp.gif

yea there is a lot of things we should HAVE on first page but all well.......it does take time to organize
If anyone has anything they want me to put on the first page, just post it up or PM me and ill add it. Some reviews about supps on the first pagewould be handy. Some basic beginner workouts would eliminate duplicate questions too.

Nah it's all good. Physically I can feel the difference...like I said I feel stronger and look better than I did before after a shorter amount of time. but logistically I couldn't see the difference. Like benching 150 is benching 150, right. Why is there such a marked difference? I believe you but I'm genuinely curious as to why.
The bar isnt the same weight as a standard bar and the pulleys alleviate some of the weight being moved so techincally its not 150.

ok.........this is the thing with these

PEOPLE RELY on them too much......even though i have tried many, i def never took them everyday.......they were great for a leg or chest day or days i knew i was gonna go real hard

you should cycle all of these products also....................a product like intrabolic an the likes better, right now i have some VPX Power Shock its a new product.

for me pesonally..........i will def say they give you an edge in training. no placebo effect.

:waits for durden::
laugh.gif

Ill stay away from this one.

So, I need some new songs for the gym. Anyone got any recommendations?

Am I the only person who listens to really "odd" music during a workout? Like I find myself listening to music that if I were anywhere else, id finda new song. Its not even rap and rock, its all non-typical gym music.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Is there a marked difference between lifting with a smith machine or without? When I first started working out I always used the Smith bc I worked out by myself and it was convenient. Since I moved, my new gym has no Smiths and I've been doing all my workouts without. I feel much stronger than I did when I was on the smiths also. Am I imagining or is there a difference?
i have to use smith machines planet fitness ftl but i lifted 265 8-10 reps and can only do it 4-6 reps roughly on regular bench id say its about aten pound difference.........i was so hurt when i first did regular bench for the first time
laugh.gif
i could lift it but i couldnt control it so now i do dumbell after mybench.........but i really wish they would get regular bench........they dont even have a scale in their gym im thinking bout going to golds gym foreal

Just got back from the gym and I was PUMPED. Immediately after 10 minutes of consuming jack3d I was amped in the car to the gym. Incredible, my lifts feltreal solid and never been so focused and determined. I love it.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Hey everybody! Need some advice so check it out

I do a full body workout 2-3x per week

my workout consists of:
1 mile run
Bench 5x10
Decline 4x10
Calf Raises 5x10
Hamstring 2x12
Dumbell curls 5x10
Tricep Pulldowns 5x10
Dumbell Curls 5x10
Abs 150 sits up + 40 leg raises
Machine Bicep Curl 5x10
Skull Crushers 2x10
Deltoid Raise 4x10
Lat Pulldown 4x10
Anterior Deltoid 3x10

I finish off my workout with 30g EAS protein.

I'm seeing relsults in what I do but at the same time I'm not really sure what to expect in terms of results
Also I don't feel like what I'm doing is most efficient but I don't really know how I should break my workout up. Obvviously my most important muscle groups are arms, chest and abs.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Well imo, I used to do what your doing when I was in H.S. and while I did make some gains I think I was stressing my body out too much and notgiving it enough rest. I'm guessing you do these each other day with 1 day inbetween workouts. What I suggest is trying for 1 week you do maybe 3-4 daysfor workout between say Monday through Friday with one of the days as a rest and then the weekends to rest or do some light cardio,yoga or something like that. For your workout you should try to do a group of body parts like Monday - Chest, biceps, traps / Tues - Back, triceps, lats, shoulders/ wend -rest/ Thurs -legs/ Friday could be a pure strength session which what I used to do is use no weights and only your body weight like body squats and see how much you coulddo in a minute then do 3 sets, then do some burpees, then pushups, and other stuff like that.

The reason i'm saying to break up the workout is because you might not be giving certain body parts enough time to rest, and if you want gains you couldpush yourself a little harder using more weights, resistance, reps or whatever in each days workout not having to worry about overdoing it the next workoutwhich would have been the same. You gotta eat right too so please remember that. I used to use EAS supplements when I started college and I really didnt likeit, if your gonna use a post workout shake get the best one which I have no idea is, but remember to get a meal in like 1-2 hours after.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Is there a marked difference between lifting with a smith machine or without? When I first started working out I always used the Smith bc I worked out by myself and it was convenient. Since I moved, my new gym has no Smiths and I've been doing all my workouts without. I feel much stronger than I did when I was on the smiths also. Am I imagining or is there a difference?
i have to use smith machines planet fitness ftl but i lifted 265 8-10 reps and can only do it 4-6 reps roughly on regular bench id say its about a ten pound difference.........i was so hurt when i first did regular bench for the first time
laugh.gif
i could lift it but i couldnt control it so now i do dumbell after my bench.........but i really wish they would get regular bench........they dont even have a scale in their gym im thinking bout going to golds gym foreal
30 lb + difference.

yo fellas, contemplating on cutting again..

maybe at the end of the month, just enough to get my leaner by dec-jan aka summertime..

looking and feeling like this dude atm..

TheMichelinMan.jpg

Squats, seated row, and Bench today.
Thats going to be my main workouto for awhile
along with pull ups, incline bench, and deadlifts.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Jack3d anyone?....
I'm almost done with my first container.

It worked great at first, but I think my body already adapted to it.

And I already bought a second.
ohwell.gif
Do you actually take 3 scoops a day (spread out)? I was thinking just one scoop before my work out, and my protein immediately after my work out.

What about your offdays? Do you still take it?
I've only used 3 scoops once before my workout, and I was literally like
eek.gif
within 10 mins of taking it. I had the shakes BAD.

I'm going to start using 3 regularly now to see if it'll start working for me again.

And you should only take it before your workout. Not afterwards or on off days.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by shaolin

smh.gif
@ me

smh.gif

Which is why I make big batches when I cook so I can just reheat
pimp.gif
I ended up at Wendy's on Sunday after a good hoop session...3 of their grilled chicken snack wraps (I'm sure there's a different namefor them, but lolMcDonald's), a Double Stack, and 2 value fries (don't ask, 'cause I don't know either).

It was goooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Back
Top Bottom