Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Just tried USP labs Jack3d today, and it was +!%%%$ :HAT
OUt of all the pwo's I've tried (superpump 250, whiteflood) I'd have to say that Jack3d blows them out of the water. It could be that it was just because it was my first time using. I'm only going to use jack3d once a week, and superpump the other times, so that my body doesn't get assimilated to it. I was looking mad swole, hella energy. Even though I'm sure 99 percent of you have already tried it, I just gotta let you know.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Straight up, the ONLY exercises you really need are: Bench Press (Flat/Incline), Pullups, Squats, Deadlifts, Military Presses and Hanging Leg Raises.
+ Rows
Everybody's different.  Some people need more, some people need less.  It depends on what your training for as well, it's not like everybody's in the gym lifting weights just for the sake of lifting weights.  Those exercises should be the core exercises you build your program around, but they're by no means the ONLY exercises you need.
Agreed. Different people have different goals and bodies.
For example, I don't do bench press, military press, hanging leg raises, or back squats. I use different exercises to train those muscles. Dips and planche instead of bench press. Handstand instead of military press. Front and back levers and l-sit for core. Pistol squats, the shrimp, and jumps instead of weighted squats. I do deadlift regularly though. That's one exercise that can't be imitated by calisthenics. 

I think im finally gonna give in and give beta-alanine a shot... 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

whats better for cut?? p90 or insanity

insanity, its all cardio and is all about making you lean as hell.

p90x helps you cut fat but it also helps you build muscle and get you gym ready basically.

you cant go wrong with either but insanity is crazy from what i hear, even if your in decent shape that program is killer. be prepared man.

ive been slacking with the gym and lack of results with my stomach, i think im gonna start p90x on monday. i have to do something.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

^THANK YOU!!!!!

Durden, welcome...welcome to the dark side.

Im not on the dark side yet..... Im giving it an honest attempt.  I'll see.....

What's up, fellas.  Haven't been in here for a while, been busy with starting my personal training gig.  Environment there is great, awesome team.  Everyone there is an amazing athlete in their own right.  They all do marathons and triathlons like it's no big deal, and one of the guys has a prosthetic leg, too.  Other colleague is big on olympic style lifts, and he's jacked so I'm hoping to gain lots of knowledge and experience with cleans, jerks, snatches etc and grow physically into a more complete athlete.

Good to see the thread still going strong!

Stay healthy
pimp.gif

hmm looking for a new pre work out. for those that use Jack3d what flavor do your recommend? I was thinking about coping some tropical fruit punch.

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

hmm looking for a new pre work out. for those that use Jack3d what flavor do your recommend? I was thinking about coping some tropical fruit punch.
No! Get the other flavor....

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

p90x helps you cut fat but it also helps you build muscle and get you gym ready basically.

you cant go wrong with either but insanity is crazy from what i hear, even if your in decent shape that program is killer. be prepared man.
What is insainty?

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

What is insainty?
http://www.beachbody.com/...nity.do?tnt=INS_SHAKE_A2

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

What's up, fellas.  Haven't been in here for a while, been busy with starting my personal training gig.  Environment there is great, awesome team.  Everyone there is an amazing athlete in their own right.  They all do marathons and triathlons like it's no big deal, and one of the guys has a prosthetic leg, too.  Other colleague is big on olympic style lifts, and he's jacked so I'm hoping to gain lots of knowledge and experience with cleans, jerks, snatches etc and grow physically into a more complete athlete.

Good to see the thread still going strong!

Stay healthy
pimp.gif
which certification do you recommend?

Originally Posted by davizzy

i recently started using jack3d and wanted to ask how often do you guys cycle it off?
instead of cycling(it's recommended), i just use it on my compound lift days, so 3/7 a week. I am planning to do a proper cycle-off , this December.

What beta-alanine product do you use Hypercutter or do you just buy in bulk(no fancy retailer)?

FML caught a cold..taking some days off

I used to take beta-al with creatine pre workout, gave me the tingles. Noticed less muscle fatigue

Anyone on a winter bulk?

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

FML caught a cold..taking some days off

I used to take beta-al with creatine pre workout, gave me the tingles. Noticed less muscle fatigue

Anyone on a winter bulk?

Yes sir! I already started.

Any suggestions on an intra workout sup?

Back
Top Bottom