Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Have not had the chance to try Jack3d yet but this stuff is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

20338880_147852_raw.jpg

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Roman dead lift.... Stiff leg dead lift....
whats the difference?

WIth the RDL you basically move your +!@ first and let the bar travel down your thighs. Thus creating a slight bend at the knee and a straight lower back.
With the stiff you're just moving the bar up and down; your knees are basically locked out. The bar will be a bit out more in front (mid foot). 

RDL use lots of hamstrings. SDL's use more lower back. 

Originally Posted by AME416

Have not had the chance to try Jack3d yet but this stuff is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

My roommates take it.  The ingredients are basically the same thing as jacked.

Made a short video of my first attempt at higher intensity cardio in a loooooooong time.

btw...the chic that was in the studio with me was bad....her $@% was ON POINT and I could see her 'mirin thru the mirrors 

I've been meaning to start going to the gym routinely and now that my school just built a big new athletic facility I'm going in starting monday. I plan on going mon-thurs and was wondering if
there would be any benefits of taking any certain supplements or would I just be better off taking nothing? I'm new to the gym and starting to read about this stuff. I weigh 175 and trying to go down to 160 maybe a little less. I'm 5 9"

Pookies matching bandana and shorts has showed me i need to step my gym attire game up. I be looking 3rd world in my current gear 
30t6p3b.gif

Good %$%% though.. i hate cardio so i know doing that rountine must have sucked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Pookie were you doing Tabatha Burpees as your cardio session??

Yea, it was an attempt...but as you can see it didn't end too well.  First time in 6 years that I've done anything like this....but I'm gonna a routine everyday and vary the workouts every other day. One day killer set, next day prolonged set less strenouos activity. 

Originally Posted by airpnoy23

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I think I did something to my bicep/shoulder? it hurts right where they meet each other
frown.gif
you probably have bicep tendonitis. i  had it too. its just from overuse i believe. give it a couple weeks and it should heal.

heres an article on it

http://www.elitefitness.c...p-tendonitis-457465.html

Good looks, I feel it the most when I do flat bench press

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I've been meaning to start going to the gym routinely and now that my school just built a big new athletic facility I'm going in starting monday. I plan on going mon-thurs and was wondering if
there would be any benefits of taking any certain supplements or would I just be better off taking nothing? I'm new to the gym and starting to read about this stuff. I weigh 175 and trying to go down to 160 maybe a little less. I'm 5 9"

You might want to try a protein and maybe a pre-workout.

I use the following protein

proteins_van_840g_300px_2.preview.jpg

http://www.bodyenergyclub.ca/shop/genuine-health-proteins-vanilla-840-p-1162.html

and this is my pre-workout

cart_photo.php

https://www.svncanada.com/product/1782/vega-sport-30servings

both are plant-based supplements...they work very well for me. Also get on a good activity multi if you aren't on one....

Anyone mix weights at the gym?

Lets say, you are loading up your barbell to bench press. Do you mix the brands of weight you put on the barbell? For example, lets say your gym carries 2 brands of weight.. Weight Company X, and Weight Company Y, do you guys just load the barbell with one company or do you mix the companies depending on what weight is available?

Is there a problem with mixing the weights?

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anyone mix weights at the gym?

Lets say, you are loading up your barbell to bench press. Do you mix the brands of weight you put on the barbell? For example, lets say your gym carries 2 brands of weight.. Weight Company X, and Weight Company Y, do you guys just load the barbell with one company or do you mix the companies depending on what weight is available?

Is there a problem with mixing the weights?
I personally don't ever mix the brand plates.  It's just a superstition thing to me.  Like I feel that the center of gravity will be drastically off if the plates look different hahaha.  I'm sure there's nothing wrong with it though.  I'll take like 5 or 6 plates off the rack till i get to the ones that match
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom