Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Any of you dummies ever get random bruising after lifting? I was on vacay the last couple of days and my gf noticed a bruise on the inner side of my delts right where the traps and pecs meet. Its been growing and getting gradually darker since Friday.........

I did legs last wednesday, i was sore/bruised for the first 2-3 days... My "tear drop"was bruised till yesterday, but it wasnt getting dark
Never happened to be before

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

This dude cannnnnnt be natural
that's Josef.. he's natural he's small tho but lean and aesthetic as fuk
I just really don't believe it.
Have you seen his before/after pics? dude can claim no assistance all he wants but who is to know other than him

basically..........go on simply shredded..........everyone claims natural.

its a fine line what we call natural these days.

btw no hate on him im sayin in general...........ive heard plitt ran &*#$ before too, he is smaller now but there was a time.

just as many lean dudes be un-natural as the big guys. unless a guy has entered a natural bb contest an got tested, anyone can say....."i just stick to the basics"

I have a question about the different bars.  At my gym they have a deadlift platform.  The bar is slightly thinner than the olympic bars for the bench press. 

Do the deadlift bars weigh the exact same weight?  It seems like the same weight but I was trying to confirm on the internet and couldn't find the info. 

This wasn't the hexagonal bar, this looks the same as the olympic bench press ones but it was slightly thinner and allowed me to get a better grip. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

I have a question about the different bars.  At my gym they have a deadlift platform.  The bar is slightly thinner than the olympic bars for the bench press. 

Do the deadlift bars weigh the exact same weight?  It seems like the same weight but I was trying to confirm on the internet and couldn't find the info. 

This wasn't the hexagonal bar, this looks the same as the olympic bench press ones but it was slightly thinner and allowed me to get a better grip. 
Same weight (45lbs) just different grip

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by cguy610

Same weight (45lbs) just different grip

Thanks. 

http://www.simplyshredded...-simplyshredded-com.html

new interview, i think the diet is BS.

[h2]What is your diet like?[/h2]
I always stick to a diet that is clean with high protein, moderate carb levels and low fats. Here is a sample day:

• Meal 1: Half cup of oatmeal with 15 blue berries, 15 grams of fiber and 35 grams of protein powder.
  • Meal 2: 35 gram protein bar
  • Meal 3: 40 grams of bison meat and a half cup of brown rice and veggies
  • Meal 4: Two scoops of protein 50 grams
  • Meal 5: Two chicken breasts, yams and veggies
  • Meal 6: 1 can of tuna
  • Meal 7: Two scoops of protein with water

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by Club29

Yes, because:
the weight lifting is intended to be INTENSE. it will serve as a cardiovascular exercise as well.

cardio is great for your heart health... but it isn't really going to help you lose weight. it's all about calories 
Brett, you're my dude.

but youve said alot of dumb things in this thread over the last couple of months.

this one is right up there.
There are lots more things that are more important for fat loss. Cardio is great for cardiovascular health. But doing cardio everyday won't magically get you to 5% bodyfat. Look at marathoners. Why aren't they all at very low(5-8% for men) bodyfat levels?

no but the way it was worded, there was in implification that cardio does nothing for weight loss.

This.  Cardio can work - but it doesn't work for everyone.  Just like everything else like body building it takes time, training, moderation and how much of it you do in bulk. 
And not everyone is built to look like one.  You can lift/diet/work out all your life and you can still look awkward. 

But do I agree with what you posted at certain extent.  I've seen fat dudes who like they are out of shape who runs half/full marathons.  I was at the last Rock and Roll Marathon in New Orleans just a couple of weeks ago and there were some big people who finished the race.   

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Al Audi

http://www.simplyshredded...-simplyshredded-com.html

new interview, i think the diet is BS.

BS in terms of the results achieved? 
Yeah... great genetics are one thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I am kinda new to this but I want to get a lil cut for the summer and went to GNC. Saw that they had these two items on the shelf for proteins. Which would be better for my goal (along with a healthy diet)?

4a12563efcd7ffde8c4a76793d936060bbc2af8.jpg

or
a792505e9addbf478c1ab47cefa8854663c04ce.jpg

or
e2835c0fe321d288fe5b8940aa4ac57f06f170a.jpg
anyone?
those are all garbage!

ON whey is the best for the money. very good price, very little sugar, low cal, and tastes good as hell.

Does ON Whey Protein help with recovery?

Originally Posted by G Que

I am kinda new to this but I want to get a lil cut for the summer and went to GNC. Saw that they had these two items on the shelf for proteins. Which would be better for my goal (along with a healthy diet)?

or

or
anyone?
those are all garbage!

ON whey is the best for the money. very good price, very little sugar, low cal, and tastes good as hell.

According to Bodybuilding.com, ON Whey has over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop.  Not sure if those ingredients actually help with 'recovery' but as far as what I know BCAA's helps muscle from fatigue and damage after exercise/training. 

Yeah that's a god point.. using BCAA (branch chained amino acids) especially glutamine is what people are referring to when they say "recovery" in the body building world

Whats something good to take after a hardworkout? BCAAS? Beta Alanine?

I would love my muscles to recover a bit quicker lol

Originally Posted by I3

Whats something good to take after a hardworkout? BCAAS? Beta Alanine?

I would love my muscles to recover a bit quicker lol
1 large chicken breast, 2 cup of spinach, 1 large sweet potato, 1 large glass of chocolate milk 
or whey+glutamine 
ohwell.gif

someone "please respond"

my beach season is roughly 25 days away...ive been working out and eating healthy...so im feeling good....but i know theres more room for improvement

SOMEONE tell me what exactly to eat...not "crash" dieting per say but idk what i should be eating so i can get max results

should i focus more on cardio or weight lifting or about the same?

any advice would be appreciated....along with a quick reponse cause im headed to the store at around 9est

thanks guys

edit-sorry for the big font

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by G Que

or

or
anyone?
those are all garbage!

According to Bodybuilding.com, ON Whey has over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop.  Not sure if those ingredients actually help with 'recovery' but as far as what I know BCAA's helps muscle from fatigue and damage after exercise/training.
appreciate it..going to pick some up the 1st week in march..gnc gold card

Originally Posted by youngmoney

someone "please respond"

my beach season is roughly 25 days away...ive been working out and eating healthy...so im feeling good....but i know theres more room for improvement

SOMEONE tell me what exactly to eat...not "crash" dieting per say but idk what i should be eating so i can get max results

should i focus more on cardio or weight lifting or about the same?

any advice would be appreciated....along with a quick reponse cause im headed to the store at around 9est

thanks guys

edit-sorry for the big font
Is your goal to cut? what is your current diet like?

These past two days my chest muscles (mainly the left one) has been 'flexing' involuntarily 

Atlfootballer- chicken,steak, fish, occasional turkey sandwich, pbj, eggs, veggies, protein shakes.

That's not just 1 day
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom