Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

thats whats up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i might do an ECA stack with bronkaid + OEP.....so itll have dimethyl whatever in it, that stimulant in jack3d/OEP

Might aswell do 3 weeks of clen. I know your iffy about it, but its not as bad as it seems unless you taking like 500mcg doseges.You should me more concerened about methylated products....rip to ur liver

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Can somebody describe the "cutting" and "bulking" process. What you need to lift/eat for each. Thanks. Always wondered.

Short Answer:

Bulk - eat more

Cut- eat less

Lifts shouldn't change during these phases, you should go hard in the gym every minute you're in there.  You could add 1/2 cardio sessions if you really want during cutting.

The End.

I find it funny when I walk into a gym and see a couple of people at a set of machines....
Then when I walk out after a !!$%@%* annihilation workout they are still there, chatting away. SMH

Originally Posted by Dropten

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i might do an ECA stack with bronkaid + OEP.....so itll have dimethyl whatever in it, that stimulant in jack3d/OEP

Might aswell do 3 weeks of clen. I know your iffy about it, but its not as bad as it seems unless you taking like 500mcg doseges.You should me more concerened about methylated products....rip to ur liver

Do you mind breaking down what's wrong with "methylated" products? Does jack3d have that in it? What about no-xplode? Thanks man.

I noticed something at the gym today...at the rack station...people were squating with smaller plates on the inside of the bar and larger plates outside...is their any significance to this?

Probably no real reason.  They probably don't know better.

Only time I really see that is when I see a couple workout together.

Does anybody use TRX straps (Suspension Training) to workout.  I'm interested but they are expensive.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Does anybody use TRX straps (Suspension Training) to workout.  I'm interested but they are expensive.
My gym has them, just need to leave your ID to check them out, so I cant speak on the cost.  

I try and use them once a week, mostly on Saturdays, to add something to my workouts.

Probably no real reason.  They probably don't know better.

Only time I really see that is when I see a couple workout together.

I use them to do inverted rows occasionally. Doing pushups on them is crazy hard, my arms are shaking everywhere and feels like my chest is going to explode
30t6p3b.gif

I have a couple of questions about Bulking. What is it exactly? Is it a matter of more calorie intake and less working out from your regular routine?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

My gym has them, just need to leave your ID to check them out, so I cant speak on the cost.  

I try and use them once a week, mostly on Saturdays, to add something to my workouts.

I do them after everyworkout/ incorporate as well.I do them everyday for core workouts.And I do some off the wall %*++ for upperbodyI personally love them as a tactic to hit different muscles/ to get that sore feeling I miss so much lolWe have chains, so I use them around my neck for added weight.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I have a couple of questions about Bulking. What is it exactly? Is it a matter of more calorie intake and less working out from your regular routine?
This question is answered on the last page bruh

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Who has used creatine in here? Can some one give me a low down on it because I keep hearing mixed opinions on it.

nothing agasint you
but this question and "school me on whey protein"

shouldnt even be taken serious anymore.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Who has used creatine in here? Can some one give me a low down on it because I keep hearing mixed opinions on it.

nothing agasint you

For real. Whey protein isn't anything special, it's just a supplement to increase daily protein intake.

Some dudes at the gym seem to think that whey is like an instant muscle gainer, others think there are so many different varieties and it's hard to tell which one is the best 
laugh.gif

i dont even mean that i mean its so redundant..........i know this thread is deep but i mean you can just click randomly an come up on the answers, at least research it for an then ask what brand ppl prefer or what types

Originally Posted by Al Audi

nothing agasint you

I didn't know, that's why I'm trying to learn about it..It's all good though. It's just that I hear a lot of mixed reviews from a lot of people about supps so I'm just trying to figure what's really good.,

We often type out what we do, but I'm interested in what you guys eat.

6 small meals or 3 big meals? What specifically do you guys grub on?

I think the  only "essential" supplements are whey and vitamins. Whey for quick protein absorption right after you workout, but eating a protein rich meal is just as good. Vitamins, well that doesnt need explanation.
I have friends who used tons of supplements, glutamine, amino acids, NO Explode, C4, etc. I work just as hard as they do at the gym, without pre-workouts, and all those other supplements are just too much IMO.

Back
Top Bottom