Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by wcghost

i dont have a gym right now. can anyone help out with some chest exercises at home?

all i've been doing for the last 3 month is running, bball, pushups, sit-ups and squats. dropped from 217 to 190.

trying to get rid of these B-cups.

sorry, no pics
wink.gif
Try different variations of push ups: Wide grip, close grip, diamond. You can also elevate your legs onto a chair to hit the upper chest.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Is P90X worth doing? I know some you have had to do it, right?

If by some reason you don't have a gym near you/can't pay membership fee, it is worth doing, but if you can, you should get a membership and get a routine + plus building your own diet.
It's worth it in the long run.

Get sum Freeruns, love them!

Guys what are your thoughts on CLA as part of your suplements?...trying to lose the midsection fat.....I don't have much on the front, but I do have some on the side, that really annoy the crap out of me, I do a modified AB ripper workout from p90x daily.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Guys what are your thoughts on CLA as part of your suplements?...trying to lose the midsection fat.....I don't have much on the front, but I do have some on the side, that really annoy the crap out of me, I do a modified AB ripper workout from p90x daily.

Ain't no magical supplement or workout that will make you lose that midsection fat.  For you to lose that, you just have to keep grinding and keep your diet strict.  Belly fat is the last to go...aka STUBBORN FAT.

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

Ive used N.O. Explode and Jack3d^^... like jack3d more.

Jack 3d is the truth.. after my cousin put me on it it was a wrapSour cherry FTW

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Ain't no magical supplement or workout that will make you lose that midsection fat.  For you to lose that, you just have to keep grinding and keep your diet strict.  Belly fat is the last to go...aka STUBBORN FAT.

Yeah belly fat is horrible man...

Diet brah, diet.

eat good and work hard and it should start melting away.

For my NT fitness guru's: Why is it that bench declines every week..I started at 185 max now Its damn near impossible to do one

going to vegas in 3 weeks. eating doritos tacos from taco bell right now because my metabolism has reached peak greatness. Feels good man.

^^

I was wondering the same thing, the first time its like you're hulk and then it gets harder and harder.
My bro said something about muscle recovery

Originally Posted by 216301baller

For my NT fitness guru's: Why is it that bench declines every week..I started at 185 max now Its damn near impossible to do one

cuz most ppl just focus on benching and not other workouts that go along with it
do a 5x5 at 60-80% benching workout once every 3 or 4 days and you'll see a difference. don't bench in between those days work on other muscle groups

@foolio I do though..I break my workouts into Monday-legs/back, Wed- chest/shoulders,Fri-,bi's and tri's
I'ma give the 5x5 thing a full go and see how is it

@foolio I do though..I break my workouts into Monday-legs/back, Wed- chest/shoulders,Fri-,bi's and tri's
I'ma give the 5x5 thing a full go and see how is it

well these are my lifts as of today, just to keep track cuz i cant keep a journal for @#%!

march 18thish

bench 205 x 4 (last time i did barbell was about 3 weeks ago)

squat 275 x 3

deadlift 385 x 1

db shoulder press 70 x 6

i weigh around 220, 6'3.

really focusing on getting my protein in now and eating every 3-4 hours

I was reading online and I was interested in starting a Lacto-ovo vegetarian diet
but I was wondering would it still be a good idea to throw in my protein shakes 

Eat almonds, lots of em. Good for that belly fat, good for overall weight management. Also cardio always help too. I had stubborn belly fat, a good diet x cardio = losing it fast. Im amazed how much changing my diet and cardio has killed a lot of my belly fat. I can see my abs now
smile.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Eat almonds, lots of em. Good for that belly fat, good for overall weight management. Also cardio always help too. I had stubborn belly fat, a good diet x cardio = losing it fast. Im amazed how much changing my diet and cardio has killed a lot of my belly fat. I can see my abs now
smile.gif
i can see my abs now as well but want to see them even more. dont know what else to do. im hittin the gym hard but no cardio since im building muscle and i play basketball 3-4 times a week anyways

Back
Top Bottom