Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

If you use quality creatine and use it correctly it is fantastic!

I've been told that your body can only ..synthsize? 50g of protein at a time. Therefore, I've been taking a shake post workout and either at night or in the morning. Two a day.. as opposed to my misinformed 4 a day. Especially since I was on that UN ISOgainer @ 72g protein/shake.

I really wish I was able to eat more whole foods throughout the day but I just can't.
Though, I looked in the mirror today post work out and was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Seems the supplements have really helped in SUPPLEMENTING my diet. I still don't know when/how to incorporate BCAA into my diet though (and how much to use). 2 more months of size-focus and then 2 weeks of shredding  before summer. Extremely happy with how my body is and will be looking.

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Durden7 wrote:

like i said, i've been doing this since '04...i came in blind as hell..but through research and personal experiences, i know what works for me..save your math

thanks for the advice.

www.bodyspace.com/DLSMets if you need me

smile.gif
If you think it works for you and want to be stubborn, go right ahead and continue but science says otherwise.
son how am i being stubborn....i appreciate ur input & all....i even thanked u

happy.gif

You're being stubborn because you're not opening your eyes to biologically/physiologically proven SCIENCE.  Like he said, you're justifying your own methods because you think the protein is what's been causing your gains when it is more likely that other variables are causing the changes.  You say you do your own research, but if you've researched the correct areas, you'd find that what Durden is saying is proven by science.  If you want to continue with your O.D. (yes, it's scientifically OD) protein, that's fine and completely up to you, but don't do so under the guise that your body NEEDS that protein. Your mind may need it psychologically because of your stubbornness/ignorance, but there's a 100% guarantee that your body doesn't need that much protien physiologically.

You're appreciated also

happy.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

c-bol_large.jpeg

best creatine i have ever used..............still using.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

c-bol_large.jpeg

lurk...reason for still using creatine...ur physique already solid

just wondering...

c-bol_large.jpeg

just wondering...
to keep it like that...or to even improve maybe??

same way you drink 4 shakes a day to maintain your gains!

just wondering...
energy

improve performance

ive heard awesome stuff about thermolife even tho i figured itd be stupid gimmicks

im gonna try c-bol when i bulk, maybe e-bol or one of those other products too

how does it feel vs. monohydrate ?

Originally Posted by Smedroc

c-bol_large.jpeg

just wondering...
to keep it like that...or to even improve maybe??

same way you drink 4 shakes a day to maintain your gains!
havent touched creatine since '05 tho

I've been feeling very sleepy after working out then eating my meals. I usually sleep 3-4 hours at 5-7PM and take up at around 10ish. I've read that my muscles aren't used to working out this much, but this has been going on for over a month, any suggestions?

Grimm, you are being stubborn because before anyone said anything to you, you said, "I am not changing, this is what I have been doing. It works for me." That isn't being open minded. We are ALL here to help eachother

just go for D-bol
......ehhh

BCAA... before or after my workout and HOW MUCH?
can anyone answer this???

I take 2 servings daily. Once in the AM and once after my workout w/ post workout shake. I take 2000mg each time.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Grimm, you are being stubborn because before anyone said anything to you, you said, "I am not changing, this is what I have been doing. It works for me." That isn't being open minded. We are ALL here to help eachother
son the kid Abel asked a question...i answered his question...apparently i was in the wrong...

im not a novice lifter son...so im not just spewing !%!@ out my !%* for the hell of it....but once again i digress

just go for D-bol
......ehhh

by BCAA you mean branch-chain amino acids? I honestly don't know but don't some protein powders contain them? All I know is I'm using EAAs right now...

c-bol_large.jpeg

I dont see why this would be superior to a regular mono-hydrate.

Anyone with any info?

Originally Posted by Vietishi

I've been feeling very sleepy after working out then eating my meals. I usually sleep 3-4 hours at 5-7PM and take up at around 10ish. I've read that my muscles aren't used to working out this much, but this has been going on for over a month, any suggestions?

Why you taking 4 hour sleeps (that aint really even a nap) that late?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

just go for D-bol
......ehhh

by BCAA you mean branch-chain amino acids? I honestly don't know but don't some protein powders contain them? All I know is I'm using EAAs right now...
I know ON's whey and casein comes with bcaa's

Originally Posted by Homer

Originally Posted by Vietishi

Why you taking 4 hour sleeps (that aint really even a nap) that late?

Well I fall asleep cause I'm tired then I wake up for about an hour or so and fall back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom