Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

I'm looking to take a testosterone booster. I am 20 years old and trying to revive my testosterone after workouts I feel fully drained from. What product is best or should I just stick to ZMA since I am not trying to build that much mass.

Do I take it before or after workout?

Also, I've been doing pre-workout drinks and recovery drinks and was thinking about implementing something else. I am trying to cut, would it be dumb to take creatine?

Also when taking Creatine is it best you do it before or after workout?

Anything else to help with cutting? I heard CLA, Flaxseed, and a good multivitamin help.

Any advice is great, I am on Day 7 of P90X as of tomorrow and I am drained everyday.

Thanks.

NO 20 yr old should EVER take a test booster.

Do not do it.
Seriously man. You don't need it. But, at least your not asking about pro-hormones. If you really want something I would suggest Blue Gene by controlled labs. http://www.bodybuilding.c...tore/clabs/bluegene.html

How bad is peanut butter (regular, not organic) for someone trying to lose weight and put on muscle at the same time. I know it has a lot of protein but it also has a lot of fat. Low fat pb isnt much better, so yay or nay?

I'm looking to take a testosterone booster. I am 20 years old and trying to revive my testosterone after workouts I feel fully drained from. What product is best or should I just stick to ZMA since I am not trying to build that much mass.

Also, I've been doing pre-workout drinks and recovery drinks and was thinking about implementing something else. I am trying to cut, would it be dumb to take creatine?

Anything else to help with cutting? I heard CLA, Flaxseed, and a good multivitamin help.

Any advice is great, I am on Day 7 of P90X as of tomorrow and I am drained everyday.

Thanks.

Do not do it.
Don't listen to that guy, he has no idea what he's talking about 
eyes.gif

I'm also 20 y/o and I've had many test boosts this @%*$ is the best - WHAT THE %+!+ ARE YOU THINKING!?!? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jhendri5

How bad is peanut butter (regular, not organic) for someone trying to lose weight and put on muscle at the same time. I know it has a lot of protein but it also has a lot of fat. Low fat pb isnt much better, so yay or nay?
I would say yay. Benefits out weigh the negatives. But take your butt to trader joes and get some all natural organic PB with no sugar added.

Originally Posted by jhendri5

How bad is peanut butter (regular, not organic) for someone trying to lose weight and put on muscle at the same time. I know it has a lot of protein but it also has a lot of fat. Low fat pb isnt much better, so yay or nay

Its not bad at all.  Its a great source of protein (not complete, but it'll do) and its an excellent source of mono and polyunsaturated fat.

The negatives are very minimal.  Take it.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Thanks.

Do not do it.
Don't listen to that guy, he has no idea what he's talking about 
eyes.gif

I'm also 20 y/o and I've had many test boosts this @%*$ is the best - WHAT THE %+!+ ARE YOU THINKING!?!? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who was your post directed at?

^If it's available, I would suggest the TJ almond butter + flaxseed in it. Stuff tastes great. I usually keep both on deck just in case I get tired of one flavor.
Edit: My post was directed at the genius who thought that an average male of 20 years needed testosterone boosts. 

What made you buy a TRX?
For a few reasons:
- I really like functional training, so I wanted to give it a try. 
- The gym at my work is limited, so I thought it'd be good to bring to vary the workouts when I workout at work.
- A couple of my clients would prefer not to work out at a gym, so I thought it'd be a good tool to have if they want to workout outside.

I have yet another Ab question.

After working them out (whether it be at the gym or at home) is there anything I should/shouldn't be eating? I tend to get paranoid a bit as to having a good ab workout yet eating afterward and having the workout go to waste.

It has the fats that you want.

No. Don't buy low fat peanut butter. Real Peanut butter doesn't have a low fat version of it anyways.

Go to Whole Foods and buy the 365 version of PB for 1.79. Not skippy, jif, or smuckers. Unless it is the Skippy Natural variety. Should have oil at the top of the container.

The only ingredients should be peanuts and salt

I must be missing something....
Everyone is talking about this 5x5 program like they are gaining crazy weight and throwing 100lbs to each lift.
I'm eating like no tomorrow and it goes right through me. No gain.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I'm eating like no tomorrow and it goes right through me. No gain.
I know what you mean, I cant put on the pounds to save the life of me
What color is your poop?
Normal color?
laugh.gif

I just meant it as no matter how much I eat and stuff, I cant gain weight.

I didnt eat as often as I normally do today and I couldnt even get the bar off the bench to bench press. Is this because I was low on sleep or because I didnt eat as much and often as I normally do?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

curious to know:

What is everyone's 5 rep max bench, squat, deadlift, military, row ???

170, 200, 245, dunno, and dunno, respectively.  I do DB shoulder presses and T-bar rows instead of the barbell variants.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I didnt eat as often as I normally do today and I couldnt even get the bar off the bench to bench press. Is this because I was low on sleep or because I didnt eat as much and often as I normally do?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

man natural peanut butter is the worst..,.has my stomach goin crazy, GASSSSSS

Almond butter is
pimp.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
all in one
laugh.gif

hah i actually prefer the almond butter now