eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
 bro thats 1500 kcals
frown.gif

168046_759150574111_11005638_41878022_7461183_n.jpg

For the life of me, no amount of abs I do is allowing me to cut/trim down to a "V" shape.

Looking for suggestions for a lower back and oblique regimen. 

Also, who in here does cross-fit?  Does anyone have anything they can share with me?  I have a month to get in shape for a national tryout that I am doing and I want to get my cardio up QUICK

Thanks

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Just ate a whole jar of peanut butter and i want more 
ohwell.gif

how many ounces was the jar?

was it all natural PB?
16 ounce

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
 bro thats 1500 kcals
frown.gif

ive been eating 11 ounces of almonds a day.......

no lie

1650-1700 cals......

Just ate a whole jar of peanut butter and i want more 
ohwell.gif

how many ounces was the jar?

was it all natural PB?
16 ounce

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
 bro thats 1500 kcals
frown.gif

ive been eating 11 ounces of almonds a day.......

no lie

1650-1700 cals......
Aren't you bulking, though?

I'm cutting....well apparently not
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So can we all agree on this eat clean,strength training and cardio = Fat loss and muscle gain ?

Also I would like to know what's in some of you guys fridge that eat clean so I can get my old lady to snatch up the same products or something similar

I wanted to stock up on turkey burgers,bagged chicken breast(cook it myself),Tuna fish,Peanut butter,Bagged salad and low fat french dressing but want some different ideas also .

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

For the life of me, no amount of abs I do is allowing me to cut/trim down to a "V" shape.

Also, who in here does cross-fit?  Does anyone have anything they can share with me?  I have a month to get in shape for a national tryout that I am doing and I want to get my cardio up QUICK

Thanks
dont you drink a lot though? alcohol i mean......

pookie youre party animal.

a month huh....................do keto

serious though.

monday im not bulking at all right now lol

def on a cut.

also, pookie.........maybe youre not meant to have a V shape................you got a good build man, look like a football player.

dont quote me on this..........but v shape is genetic i think also............same with ab development.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

So can we all agree on this eat clean,strength training and cardio = Fat loss and muscle gain ?

Also I would like to know what's in some of you guys fridge that eat clean so I can get my old lady to snatch up the same products or something similar

I wanted to stock up on turkey burgers,bagged chicken breast(cook it myself),Tuna fish,Peanut butter,Bagged salad and low fat french dressing but want some different ideas also .
Bagged salad is a waste of money. Ditch the dressing too

Thanks
dont you drink a lot though? alcohol i mean......

pookie youre party animal.

a month huh....................do keto

serious though.
I stopped drinking heavy in November when I started lifting again....only "relapsed" on New Years eve.....I really ain't worried so much about my abs showing as much right now as I am with strengthening my core(which is suffering right now).

What's this Keto you speak of?  I've been doing stides/sprints at the local indoor soccer facility when I can get in, which isn't often. And I am unable to do any other kind of strenuous activity if it's not on artificial turf....

Tonight I went and did some football drills - change of direction stuff and I was DONE....my only alternative is elliptical machine, but I never really feel much from this...ugh

[h2][/h2]
[h2]When trying to cut down do you prefer to use HIIT or just normal cardio?[/h2]
I perform neither. The goal of cardio pertaining to weight loss is to create a caloric deficit, with a slightly increased metabolic rate as a distant second. I prefer to create this caloric deficit through dietary adjustments which allows me to maintain essentially all of my muscle mass while cutting down. Again, my weight routines are VERY intense and I definitely view them as a form of cardiovascular exercise in and of themselves.

-akiva stopford

i gotta go to bed at the moment

btw is this tryout modeling related or sport related?

cuz i took it as modeling/bodybuilding from the first line you drop.........you already look good........so in my head it seems you just wanna cut down........an o yea ud be surprised how nice those abs come out even though you dont care about em.

diet is 80% remember.

we can all manipulate our bodies through change of diet....

It's for the Canadian National Football team...the world cup is being played in Austria this July....but the cutting is more looks-wise...I'm tryna locate my future wife on a beach somewhere...but I understand what you quoted, I get a good sweat/increased heart rate from my workout, but it's not enough.

I might just have to pay someone to kick my $!+ into shape....
tired.gif

http://www.t-nation.com/f...w_to_build_pure_strength

Long +#! read.. but it gives you all of the information.
Get the e-book and read that, then you can find a spreadsheet online that will calculate your reps to use for each workout.
If you're serious about gains, this is one of the best ways to get there imo
Good looking out.

I'm about to read this sometime this week and start it up next week, if I continue with it I'll let you know how it goes.

Appreciate it. 

Thanks
Vancity did/does crossfit. It's a good way of learning some skills and getting conditioning in. You won't excel in anything, but you'll be able to do some things. It's not as good for strength as a straight up strength program(Starting Strength, 5/3/1, etc.), it's more for endurance/cardio.
What're you trying to do? Lose bodyfat or become more conditioned? For conditioning, just do cardio. Sprints, longer runs, burpees, whatever. To lose bodyfat, diet.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Also, who in here does cross-fit? Does anyone have anything they can share with me? I have a month to get in shape for a national tryout that I am doing and I want to get my cardio up QUICK

Thanks
Vancity did/does crossfit. It's a good way of learning some skills and getting conditioning in. You won't excel in anything, but you'll be able to do some things. It's not as good for strength as a straight up strength program(Starting Strength, 5/3/1, etc.), it's more for endurance/cardio.
What're you trying to do? Lose bodyfat or become more conditioned? For conditioning, just do cardio. Sprints, longer runs, burpees, whatever. To lose bodyfat, diet.
Yea....I'm going to start doing HIIT tomorrow....I dont really need to do strength training as that wont really help me. My main issue with running and stuff is that I broke my tibia a few years back and I still cant do high impact on tracks or treadmills. I'm really truying to improve my core and get my cardio to a above average level.

I'm gonna try this or something similar ...workout seems to be pretty strenuous....

http://www.t-nation.com/f...w_to_build_pure_strength

Long +#! read.. but it gives you all of the information.
Get the e-book and read that, then you can find a spreadsheet online that will calculate your reps to use for each workout.
If you're serious about gains, this is one of the best ways to get there imo

Just read through this, seems interesting.

So you did this and got good results?

I only ask because I'm just a bit skeptical looking at this wondering if it'll actually work, but that guy obviously knows what he's talking about. 

Originally Posted by Jordan on my feet

Originally Posted by Jordan on my feet

Hey Audi, How you liking humapro? Thinking about replacing my whey with it. Would you recommend it while bulking or just cutting?
nerd.gif
If I recall, it's made of human protein. If you are queasy about consuming humans to improve your aesthetics and strength, them Humapro is probably not for you. Otherwise, it is a good product, from what I recall reading.

Back
Top Bottom