Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

im about to be in this thread pretty often, i can't do this lazy fallin off, packin pounds and gettin outta shape stuff no more.

one question though, i wanna have my cake and eat it do, what's the best thing to drink on weekends beer wise that won't mess up my working out and dieting routine too much.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im about to be in this thread pretty often, i can't do this lazy fallin off, packin pounds and gettin outta shape stuff no more.

one question though, i wanna have my cake and eat it do, what's the best thing to drink on weekends beer wise that won't mess up my working out and dieting routine too much.
henny and diet cherry coke.... miller light 64?... yeah CC i got a lot of money riding on me losing weight... plus i need to look good rocking a maimi heat championship jersey this summer
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I wanted to get your guys opinion, for fat loss should I go for keto? Or is it better if I just reduce carbs to something like preworkout? I dont want to loose THAT much muscle but my primary goal is fat loss

I wanted to get your guys opinion, for fat loss should I go for keto? Or is it better if I just reduce carbs to something like preworkout? I dont want to loose THAT much muscle but my primary goal is fat loss

The question is...have you gone on a strict diet before??  I ask this because keto is a pretty strict, if not insane, diet. 

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

The question is...have you gone on a strict diet before??  I ask this because keto is a pretty strict, if not insane, diet. 
Word...full on keto is insane. This cut gives you about 40g carbs daily and I drink another 40g post workout...even with 80 I'm struggling
laugh.gif

If you reduce to around 100g or less you should be good

Yeah ive tried strict diets before im good with them other than the strength loss

Then by all means go for it.  I have no personal experience with keto, so I don't know its affects on strength...but I would imagine some loss in strength because of the lack of carbs in your diet.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

im trying to lose around 20-40... im chunky..
so eat fruits and veggies
what is calorie deficit?
do you mean multi vitamins?..
eating habbit is the worst for me... i just dont know what to eat and when..
Eat when you're hungry. Make sure to eat in a caloric deficit. Good snacks are fibrous vegetables(celery, broccoli, etc.) It's all psychological when cutting. As long as you don't give in to the instinct to eat extra, you'll be alright.

Does this even make sense?

RESULTS - GUIDELINE ONLY
Maintenance: 2446 Calories/day
Fat Loss: 1957 Calories/day
Extreme Fat Loss: 1468 Calories/day

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

RESULTS - GUIDELINE ONLY

yes it makes sense, you eat 500 less calories to lose weight.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

How do you you guys make your oats? I dont think I do it right
laugh.gif

If I cook them I just throw em in the microwave with some water and a scoop of chocolate whey

most of the time I just put em in a shake raw. Quaker rolled oats btw

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

henny and diet cherry coke.... miller light 64?... yeah CC i got a lot of money riding on me losing weight... plus i need to look good rocking a maimi heat championship jersey this summer
tongue.gif

Vodka water. Hydration + you're not consuming 1500g of sugars from coke 
laugh.gif

oats = blended. 

If i want to mix it up... ill throw in whey and stuff but that joint turns to concrete if you dont wash instantly

Anyone has experience with forearm pain when curling with barbells..when i squeeze tight on the bar as soon as i release it i get this burning pain in my forearms its getting worse as im getting stronger using heavier weights..im going to start doing some wrist/forearm curls to strengthen that up..

I'll describe my oats making process (took me a few tries to get it right):

1) Get a heaping cup of rolled oats.
2) Get 1.75 cups of 1% milk
3) Pour milk into pot
4) Wait till milk starts bubbling a little and pour the oats in that thang (as soon as I hear any bubbling I pour it; too much later and you end up with burnt milk on the sides and its annoying to remove it from the oats)
5) Pour brown sugar in there, just enough to cover 50% of the surface of the white, delicate milk.
6) Keep moving it with some kind of object (wooden stick thing/spatula) until it starts rising and bubbling, then turn of heat.
7) Let it cool for a while, then pout it into something that can contain the deliciousness and eatthat****.

Usually takes 12 mins from start to finish (clean up included).

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

How do you you guys make your oats? I dont think I do it right
laugh.gif

This
laugh.gif
I would prefer speedy but not instant
i cook mine on the stove and after they're ready i put hella sugar in it. Disregard what anybody says about how the sugar makes the meal unhealthy, my body still looks spectacular and i have been eating my oats like this for years.

Originally Posted by NEX87

Anyone has experience with forearm pain when curling with barbells..when i squeeze tight on the bar as soon as i release it i get this burning pain in my forearms its getting worse as im getting stronger using heavier weights..im going to start doing some wrist/forearm curls to strengthen that up..

DO you use straight barbells? 

I get this a lot when doing standing curls with the fixed-weight straight bars ... a guy told me to try holding on to and squeezing the bar for a few seconds after resting it back on the rack and it does help

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

RESULTS - GUIDELINE ONLY

yes it makes sense, you eat 500 less calories to lose weight.

Fake Zyzz is fake.
u mirin brah?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

I get this a lot when doing standing curls with the fixed-weight straight bars ... a guy told me to try holding on to and squeezing the bar for a few seconds after resting it back on the rack and it does help
The mechanics are all wrong using  a straight bar. The natural position of the forearm/wrist is neutral. The supinated grip places a lot of undue torque on forearm/wrist. I'd advise against it. Not necessary for biceps really.  If you want to then at least tape/wrap your wrists. 

^ good to know. I've cut back on strictly bicep exercises for the most part, but I do different types of curls once in a while. thanks

Back
Top Bottom