asparagus wrapped in bacon 
pimp.gif

for breakfast 
pimp.gif

fasting 
pimp.gif
. doing a week of deload/cutting and it feels good man

LOL wrapping yourself in saran wrap like you a microwavable dish

if you have bodyfat less than 10% you will have visible abs.... if your abs a really just undeveloped try doing this:

• 3 sets of 15 reps wood chopper (each side)
  • 3 sets of 15 reps cable crunch. You should be able to max out the pin (like 95 lbs)
  • 3 sets of 10 reps side crunch with a plate or dumbbell. 
I do that once or twice a week.... works for me

or just do windshield wipers if you can handle em 

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Originally Posted by NEX87

Anyone has experience with forearm pain when curling with barbells..when i squeeze tight on the bar as soon as i release it i get this burning pain in my forearms its getting worse as im getting stronger using heavier weights..im going to start doing some wrist/forearm curls to strengthen that up..
I get this a lot when doing standing curls with the fixed-weight straight bars ... a guy told me to try holding on to and squeezing the bar for a few seconds after resting it back on the rack and it does help
The mechanics are all wrong using  a straight bar. The natural position of the forearm/wrist is neutral. The supinated grip places a lot of undue torque on forearm/wrist. I'd advise against it. Not necessary for biceps really.  If you want to then at least tape/wrap your wrists. 
yea i use the fixed weighted straight and ez curl bars...yea im going to start wrapping my wrists hopefully that helps

breakfast, oatmeal....cereal with fat free milk (honey bunches of oats)....egg whites...

not all together

I never checked this thread but I should have.

I'm about 145, about 5'9 pretty skinny and am trying to put on muscle but I also want to develop abs. I'm having trouble balancing the eating more while trying to keep up with good abs. Is it strictly eating lean foods while doing an intense ab workout? I usually run half a mile before workout and do maybe 50 crunches after lifting. Will this affect the weight gain? Let me know if I'm not clear because I worded that kind of strange. Thanks

I am on Day 3 on P90X. I weigh about 225 and I am trying to get down to 195-200 range.
I am 6'4" by the way.
Keep all of you posted.

Meister.

I am on Day 3 on P90X. I weigh about 225 and I am trying to get down to 195-200 range.
I am 6'4" by the way.
Keep all of you posted.

Meister.

Originally Posted by hotshots24

Originally Posted by Bay Area shoehead
or you can try increasing your weight... because muscles will only adapt if you give more weight then its used to, so...you know, if you want to take my suggestion, treat it like a bench press or squat and start increasing weight 
eyes.gif
Does anyone else just not do this? I never got the dudes that would the crunch machine

abs-exercises-ab-crunch-machine.gif

With like 80 pounds and still not having visible abs. I'm like
alien.gif

(BTW not trying to take shots at hotshots) Just sharing my thoughts/observations.

how in the hell do you get rid of the clumps from the powder shakes?... do you guys blend it, whisk it, shake?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

or you can try increasing your weight... because muscles will only adapt if you give more weight then its used to, so...you know, if you want to take my suggestion, treat it like a bench press or squat and start increasing weight 
eyes.gif
Does anyone else just not do this? I never got the dudes that would the crunch machine

alien.gif

(BTW not trying to take shots at hotshots) Just sharing my thoughts/observations.
Looks wild effective to me.  Like you could see your abs grow if you went heavy.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

eyes.gif

alien.gif

Looks wild effective to me.  Like you could see your abs grow if you went heavy.
That movement looks incredibly uncomfrotable to me though 
laugh.gif
, im not a big fan of machines, but i find that front squats help me alot with my core, and if nutrition is on point, MOST people dont even have to focus on ab exercises. agree? agree? 
happy.gif

I am straight up addicted to going to the gym. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I told myself I'd take today off. It's my birthday and I had a crazy stressful day with a dream job interview... supposed to let myself CHILL OUT but it's 9pm and I can't stop myself from heading over....

I'm up to 7 days a week.. intense workout. my body can't handle it... 
tired.gif

I just bought protein for the first time.. I've been going to the gym since August too lol. You guys use milk or water for your shakes? 

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I told myself I'd take today off. It's my birthday and I had a crazy stressful day with a dream job interview... supposed to let myself CHILL OUT but it's 9pm and I can't stop myself from heading over....

tired.gif
you hear millions of times, but growth happens at home and in the kitchen man.. REST! it does wonders, nothing better than 3 days off, and knowing youre going to come back stronger than the last time you were at the gym. Thats the point of working out right? to get stronger each and every workout, can't do that if youre barely resting, but its better than having no drive to workout at all, just ease off a bit 

Yeah stuff like ab excercises and curls feel unnecessary at times. But i lost my motivation and haven't been to the gym in over a week. Wasn't planning on going, but now that i just wrote that i'm out.

asparagus wrapped in bacon 
pimp.gif

for breakfast 
pimp.gif

fasting 
pimp.gif
. doing a week of deload/cutting and it feels good man

LOL wrapping yourself in saran wrap like you a microwavable dish

if you have bodyfat less than 10% you will have visible abs.... if your abs a really just undeveloped try doing this:

• 3 sets of 15 reps wood chopper (each side)
  • 3 sets of 15 reps cable crunch. You should be able to max out the pin (like 95 lbs)
  • 3 sets of 10 reps side crunch with a plate or dumbbell. 
I do that once or twice a week.... works for me

or just do windshield wipers if you can handle em 

What are the macros for this?Do want
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

tired.gif
you hear millions of times, but growth happens at home and in the kitchen man.. REST! it does wonders, nothing better than 3 days off, and knowing youre going to come back stronger than the last time you were at the gym. Thats the point of working out right? to get stronger each and every workout, can't do that if youre barely resting, but its better than having no drive to workout at all, just ease off a bit 

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

That movement looks incredibly uncomfrotable to me though 
laugh.gif
, im not a big fan of machines, but i find that front squats help me alot with my core, and if nutrition is on point, MOST people dont even have to focus on ab exercises. agree? agree? 
happy.gif
For the most part, yes. I agree.

Brett- Stay out of the gym you chump. If you need to go all the time just run.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

how in the hell do you get rid of the clumps from the powder shakes?... do you guys blend it, whisk it, shake?

Get a shaker from gnc...should be like 5-6 bucks I think.

Not even good workouts at this point because I'm so burnt out.
Can't function in regular life because my CNS is fried

laugh.gif

feelsbadmanjpeg

Need advice, Ive been on Keto for 3 days now. The diet is fine, in terms of getting in and stuff. But, the effect in terms of lifting in the gym is really bad. I eat a big protien meal and a preworkout supp before I workout and I still cant lift anywhere near what I used to on carbs. I want to get to about 12% bf from about 17%, first. To get there, can I achieve that by having something like carbs only pre and postworkout? or would it be a lot harder? Or should I stick to keto for a month and then eat carbs?

Back
Top Bottom