STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

WISH I COULD FRONT SQUAT MORE.

BROS BESIDES FAPPING HOW DO I IMPROVE WRIST FLEXIBILITY

Wristroll.gif

his endurance/strength/mobility/speed is what's most impressive...dude is not human..
hence my speculation.

just spazzed on rich froning highlight vids. dude is a freak of nature. the endurance and strength is enviable. i mean just looking at him, he dont look characteristically special, but upon action, dude is gifted on another level. like he was born to crossfit and be physical. thick wrists, thick ankles, mesomorph looking, and beard game. and he works hard as hell even beyond his natural gifts. i respect that mucho.

i can't get jiggy with kipping pullups doh.

Last edited:
I don't even know. But I don't want to poke the bear 
laugh.gif

I'm afraid my insides will spill out through my angus. Can anyone offer feedback on this matter?

Lately every time after I play basketball or soccer I go home and my lower back locks up. I have to lie in bed and ice it and use a heating pad for a while.

Anyone have anything similar happen? Or have any ideas on what I should do, besides stretching? I already to deadlifts every week and my back doesn't hurt when or after I do that...

You may want to examine your overall core stability. A lot of issues can be cause from a weak core. Another thing can be the way you run (i.e. if you're a heel striker, you put a ton of stress on your lower back).

^ Hmm could be... I'll try to stretch before and after.

Idk I'm not a heel striker.

Find a steady pole and hold as you go into a full squat....open up your knees and hold that squat for 1 minute at a time x3

You can also sit in a Buddha stance and place 10lbs on each side of the Kees and let the weight open you up....is gonna hurt....but it'll help you

Froning be doing some real crazy **** in those Crossfit Games, he's the real deal.

Say what you want about Crossfit but watching the games on ESPN makes me want to vomit, them dudes have crazy endurance.

Try a WOD for yourself bro, when you actually go through the same WODs they do (scaled down) you sit there after DRAINEEEDDD...disgusted, sick, exhausted, drenched and then you realize this man gets it done in 1/3 of your best time and a lot more weight....it is WILD.

I sleep on my stomach.

For me, I've found that sleeping on my stomach causes more lower back pain than sleeping on my back. I've been sleeping on the couch the last couple of weeks on my back and the lower back pain I used to get during soccer, running, and working out has really gone down. Try placing a pillow under your pelvic area and see if that helps. Might be a bit annoying, but could help you keep that back neutral.

Back day today was glorious :pimp:

Up to 245lbs for reps on rows, feels good.

Weighted pull ups 75lbs for reps

Tryna go for that poverty Sergio Olivia map esque looking back

Needing wrist flexibility to front squat, clean, etc is a huge misconception. Work on your front rack positioning and go from there. Start with the bar, no weights. Work on hip flexibility. For those with bum body parts and using it as an excuse not to squat: air squat, dumbbell squat, kettle bells, etc. There are tons of solutions, but seems like excuses trumps all.

If the injury isn't serious find ways to modify your movements. If your afraid of your guts coming out your angus (they won't), go light.

Too many excuses, except on international chest day when everyone is healthy.

Froning is just ridiculous.

I've learned to love to do squats....dudes get caught up in all this heavy *** weight...do 150 air squats a** to grass and tell me how your legs are feeling the next day, probably more destroyed than squatting 300lbs+ for 15 reps and not even FROM

Last edited:
I've learned to love to do squats....dudes get caught up in all this heavy *** weight...do 150 air squats a** to grass and tell me how your legs are feeling the next day, probably more destroyed than squatting 300lbs+ for 15 reps and not even FROM
soreness is not always a direct indicator of a successful workout for hypertrophy and super high (150) reps are more conducive to a pump and not for building mass. goals are different and therefore the weight and volume are different also. i'm interested in this though. we talking 150 in a row? sets of 25? 50? i seriously don't know if i could do 150 all at once. maybe i'll try it tomorrow. will likely not post the results :lol:

Back
Top Bottom