STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

so help me bro, i was at the juice bar on monserrat yesterday and almost bought the 3 day juice fast pack. then i was like waitaminute....i'm practically married. don't need abs :lol:

forreal though with each cut i get closer. this one is just not the one. suck in the gut a bit and flex em and can see the outline. good enough.

i wonder what my post count would be if i didn't get banned two/three other times.

ive had a few banned SN's :x :lol:

but it should be lower to be honest. the transfer added a few thousand to my post but participating in the nba and jordan release threads you could end up posting a lot :lol:

hahaha hell yea especially during playoffs and big releases.

i think i posted 100+ in the concord low thread yesterday :smh: that release was just hectic and stupid

thank god im basically done with em

i think i posted 100+ in the concord low thread yesterday
mean.gif
that release was just hectic and stupid

did u cop 

u been talking bout them thangs for weeks 
laugh.gif

i think i posted 100+ in the concord low thread yesterday :smh: that release was just hectic and stupid

did u cop 

u been talking bout them thangs for weeks :lol:

yea i got 2 pairs, i still want 2 more :lol:

could have ended up with at least another but spent an hour trying to score my brother a pair then when i couldnt he told me he didnt even care to get them and probably would have returned em

What would you guys say is a good pace for cutting? I lost almost exactly 0.2 pounds each day on this first week or so. Is that slow enough to preserve my gains from my bulk?

so help me bro, i was at the juice bar on monserrat yesterday and almost bought the 3 day juice fast pack. then i was like waitaminute....i'm practically married. don't need abs :lol:

forreal though with each cut i get closer. this one is just not the one. suck in the gut a bit and flex em and can see the outline. good enough.

I got you man... do you own a vitamix?

Thanks, but when I say funds will be limited I mean like $1,000 a month, Living with my Grandparents so I don't want to damage their doorways will those at-home pull-up bars nor will I be able to afford any equipment. They have a fitness room here at the community they live in but the equipment is 70's Joe Weider stuff haha. Will most likely end up trying to make that work and maybe start up Insanity again. repped nonetheless.
Try using the playground for bodyweight type exercises.

I got you man... do you own a vitamix?
nah man we have a nutribullet and my gf makes all kinds of smoothies with fruits and greens. we go farmers market at blaisdell (right by my apartment). i usually don't drink much of that stuff but i should.

vitamix is good?

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="/t/500128/stay-get-back-in-shape-vol-3-0-a-new-niketalk-a-new-thread/32910#post_20530375"]
My inzer belt lever snapped in two while squatting, had to dump the weight...
[/QUOTE]
I hope you got injured... As i'm studying product liability, that sounds like a law suit to me :pimp: :pimp:  :pimp:

Last edited:
yeah man, tell us about the last time you did mary :lol:

good to hear about your wife though man. you're gonna love it when you join team NTDADS.

Last edited:
My inzer belt lever snapped in two while squatting, had to dump the weight... 
They will replace it free of charge I believe. 

That shouldn't have happened lol How long have you been using it?

Back
Top Bottom