STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

anyone take the cellucor whey? i'm running out of gold standard so I wanted to switch it up a little. thanks.
Yes.

I'm taking Cinnamon Swirl, pretty good. It's a lil thicker than GS with the same amount of water (I also have Double Rich Chocolate), but still good.

Finally got a rice steamer. Does anyone have a go-to rice brand? Especially for steaming? Or do you just go with any whole grain brown rice?

Finally got a rice steamer. Does anyone have a go-to rice brand? Especially for steaming? Or do you just go with any whole grain brown rice?
Costco.

Is your rice steamer suitable for brown/black rice as well? The one I have is good for white only...still cook brown in it though lol.

Costco.

Is your rice steamer suitable for brown/black rice as well? The one I have is good for white only...still cook brown in it though lol.

Wooah didnt know it could only be good for one? I'll have to check. Brown rice is definitely what I am going for.

For my after work lifters, what do you do for your meal after your shake?

I get done lifting at about 7, drink a shake, then would like to eat around :nerd:r 9 to still hit my calorie goals.

For my after work lifters, what do you do for your meal after your shake?

I get done lifting at about 7, drink a shake, then would like to eat around :nerd:r 9 to still hit my calorie goals.

Chicken Breast and/or Bacon
Steak and/or Bacon
Spinach
Steamed Vegetables

Dessert
Plain Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp almond butter
1 tbsp raw honey

Trying to ween off rice, along with grains during non-cheat days. It's been easier than I thought.

Chicken Breast and/or Bacon
Steak and/or Bacon
Spinach
Steamed Vegetables

Dessert
Plain Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp almond butter
1 tbsp raw honey

Trying to ween off rice, along with grains during non-cheat days. It's been easier than I thought.

Its tough for me to totally neglect rice (Filipino). Ive managed to get down to 1/3rd a cup of rice with my meals so thats about 70 calories. I round up to 100 cals anyways.

Morning for breakfast ill take a half cup though.

Anyone try Bulletproof Coffee? Muy curioso

Perfect Bars and Rx Bars are straight
smokin.gif
Not exactly bulletproof but I put coconut oil in my coffee instead of creamer... 
nthat.gif

questions for the married guys: do you wear your rings when you lift weights? does it get all scratched up? and does it look like crap all scratched up?

questions for the married guys: do you wear your rings when you lift weights? does it get all scratched up? and does it look like crap all scratched up?

I take mine off as soon as I'am done stretching, and put it back on as soon as I'am done lifting.

I also have a titanium ring so I'am good when it comes to scratches.

I didn't want anything expensive since I know I will eventually lose it due to taking it off all the time for the gym.

My wedding ring is tungsten carbide :lol:

Wore it 1 time to the gym and that was enough for me :x

I see a handful of dudes that wear there's in the gym.

not a big fan of wearing jewelry in general so I only wear my wedding ring when we're going out dressed up. :rofl:

lol yeah my girl not gonna want me to take it off but i workout by myself at work (in a rehab). no bunnies. no honeys.

Back
Top Bottom