STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

There's nothing wrong with a little debate here and there :lol:

And to touch on what makes someone a bodybuilder

Just because you play basketball with your boys doesn't make you a basketball player.

You guys can debate all you want, I see a lot of posts asking for advice that go unanswered. Some I try to chime in, but overall the arguments take away from people actually needing some help.
You're right and I'm guilty of being apart of the arguments, I will answer questions to the best of my knowledge, and ask questions for when I need it.
I use to be in this thread a lot when it first started, then I sort of forgot about it.

ive used Jack3d and C4 seems like my body used to it already. hows that Crush ?
I've taken both of those. Crush honest to goodness is just miles above the rest. no fillers, Great focus, Best pumps Ive had in a long time. no headache or bloated feeling after taking it.

Just because you play basketball with your boys doesn't make you a PROFESSIONAL basketball player.
FIXED

Pro card = bodybuilder
False

Dudes afraid of having an argument/discussion. No one made a personal attack on anyone else.

I guess disagreements arent allowed anymore.

I'm with the majority.. Competing is the determining factor. You can be an aspiring bodybuilder or into bodybuilding, but you aren't one until you are competing.

Pro card = bodybuilder
I agree somewhat. But some people don't want pro cards but still get paid, have endorsements and bodybuilding is their primary source of income. With all those tied together, that's what I would consider a bodybuilder.

Dudes afraid of having an argument/discussion. No one made a personal attack on anyone else.

I guess disagreements arent allowed anymore.
The discussion isn't relevant to the topic in this thread. 

If X is classified as a sport, activity, or hobby has no bearing on getting or being in shape.  

I agree somewhat. But some people don't want pro cards but still get paid, have endorsements and bodybuilding is their primary source of income. With all those tied together, that's what I would consider a bodybuilder.

Agreed.

Funny how my friend can deadlift 10-15 pounds more than I can, but I can clean 20-25 pounds more than he can.

just brute strength can't produce a good clean. It's what I love about the movement.

Obviously the beat lifters will have both brute strength and excellent technical proficiency.

Last edited:
8am-12pm
Perfect time for gym flow. Empty as fuh....Bunch of old folks with mucho dinero working out tryna stay alive and enjoy what life they have left.

Started working a little while back I'm trying to drop weight. usually 45 mins of cardio (running or spinning class) followed by a hour or so of weights, I'm 6'1 i started at 231 i currently weight 210-212, but I've been stuck at my current weight for about 3 months i wanna drop about another 10.. any advice getting past the plateau

Started working a little while back I'm trying to drop weight. usually 45 mins of cardio (running or spinning class) followed by a hour or so of weights, I'm 6'1 i started at 231 i currently weight 210-212, but I've been stuck at my current weight for about 3 months i wanna drop about another 10.. any advice getting past the plateau

Is your diet on point? I lost 35lbs this summer, I attribute a lot of that to not only the work I put in but my diet and recording everything I eat. Bought a food scale and measuring cups for my rice. Google "daily calorie calculator" and see what you roughly need. For me, 2,000 is what I need to consume to lost weight, though I still aim for 1800. Write down everythinbr you eat and youll be surprised jow much it helps.

Change up your cardio and routine to shock your body. Also once a week or week and a half, give yourself a calorie cheat day. Eat smart though, make a majority of those calories protein and it will do yor body good. I believe now its essential for weight loss to have a calorie load day.

Worked for me, and we all arent that much different. The general idea is there, you have it, now just fine tune.

1800 calories? Metabolic damage not even once lol

six-reasons-why-planet-fitness-is-not-a-legit-L-FW0rTc.jpeg
planet fitness smh

Last edited:
what about this guy? is he a bodybuilder?
even better that he's not natty :lol: damn you nutrition!

Last edited:

Just because you play basketball with your boys doesn't make you a basketball player.

Then by that logic, yes, it kind of does. Just like stealing one thing makes you a thief and telling one lie makes you a liar. Hooping with your boys doesn't make you a professional basketball player..but while you are in the act, you fit the description. So if you're building your body through the use of resistance training to develop your musculature, you're a body builder; if you compete and go pro, then you're a professional body builder.

Last edited:
Then by that logic, yes, it kind of does. Just like stealing one thing makes you a thief and telling one lie makes you a liar. Hooping with your boys doesn't make you a professional basketball player..but while you are in the act, you fit the description. So if you're building your body through the use of resistance training to develop your musculature, you're a body builder; if you compete and go pro, then you're a professional body builder.

eehhhhh...but what happens when you're not in the act of playing basketball? does that still make a person a basketball player? Iif you see Lebron on the street you will consider him a basketball player cause that's his job. But if you saw Jimmy on the street who just came from the neighborhood court, who would consider him a basketball player?

When giving anyone a title. Its safe to say they've earned it through means of either certification, degrees or won some form of competition and is currently active in that field or is payed to do that particular job.
When you're talking about sports and professions, titles have to be earned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom