STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Dat feel when you're so hyped at the gym, your pupils dilate and you get asked what pre workout you're on...

None.

Bruhs, help me out. The tendinitis in my elbows has gotten pretty bad. I'm going to have to lay off the bench for a few weeks which sucks because I was making some good gains. What can I do for my upper body without aggravating my elbows?

squat 315 x 2 today i did the most ignorant thing today i walk in the gym lift 175 12 times as my warm up went up to 225x10 then went to 315 by that time i was out and could only do 2 .

Last edited:
It hurts when I bend it (i.e. as I'm bringing the bar down to my chest)
Eh. You could try smith or other machines. Only time I recommend those is if you have an injury your dealing with.

Or I would actually recommend.. you could give your body a break from lifting if you have been going hard for a while and deload for a week.

Basically do your same routine but lower the weight by 50% of your usual lifts or just make sure it doesn't get aggravated as you lift. Keep the diet the same, make sure you fix and correct your technique if the injury came from that. Let your body recover which is a good thing to do when your overtrained or dealing with injuries. Mental and Physical break. Short term, yeah it sucks missing a great workout but long term it's for the better. 

Finally back up to dips with two plates, if only my chin ups could keep up.

Muscle memory is great.  

I finally did a muscle up. Feels good man. It's all about momentum. And I'm all about that bass bout that bass

Anybody know the closet thing to steroids out legally. Legal steroids or something gnc or online sells?

LMAO

two days off in a row...i feel like a deviant. 

Chest day thursday.  Light Shoulders day friday.  Soccer Saturday. Sunday will be who cares day, maybe try to do some light deads.  Haven't deadlifted in about 2 months since i stress fractured my foot.  All the weight baring down on it just kinda scares me.  Still hurts on a daily basis and its been 2 months 
mean.gif
.  I also haven't given it any time to actually heal 
laugh.gif
.  Will work on that

Forgive me brothers, I have sinned.. Been out of the gym for over a week between the past 2. Shoulder was bothering me so I took a few days, now I'm getting sick. I feel like I'm withering away and losing all my gainz. Freaking sucks. Can't wait till I'm back to 100.

Bruhs, help me out. The tendinitis in my elbows has gotten pretty bad. I'm going to have to lay off the bench for a few weeks which sucks because I was making some good gains. What can I do for my upper body without aggravating my elbows?

You probably have golfer/tennis elbow.

It's wear and tear, unfortunately the only remedy is to rest for a bit. Now that doesn't mean sit on your *** and do nothing. There are support straps that they sell anywhere (McDavid) or you can get the Sling Shots that Mark Bell slangs which I heard are good. The McDavid joints tend to be bulky. You can also warm up the area and provide support for it, by using compression sleeves.

Your best option is to rest, by eliminating pressing/pulling movements and focusing on your core and lower body. Heave squats and all it's variations, along with a lot of core work and cardio.

Now if you are stubborn, you'll buy some support apparatus and lower your lifts to about 60-75%.

Currently dealing with a flare up on my left elbow, got it doing rope climbs.

Still not an excuse to use the Smith Machine. There is NEVER an excuse to use the Smith machine, :lol:

Had the same issue awhile back, you just gotta lay off it and try some sort of other chest exercises that won't hurt your elbow as much

It sucks I jbkw, not sure what else there is to cure it :x sucks to miss time in the gyn

Back
Top Bottom