STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

225 for 25 tonight on bench

Who's next?
sick.gif
 You goin to the combine or something 

Wow that's just ridiculous. That type of programming is what gives the Crossfit community a bad name. 

holy jeez that can't be forreal. idiots. hope those are at least as padded as gymnastics mats.

edit: watched it 2 more times. that crap is moronic.

Last edited:
holy jeez that can't be forreal. idiots. hope those are at least as padded as gymnastics mats.

edit: watched it 2 more times. that crap is moronic.

The Wipeouts do look stupid I'll give you that

But

You do know it's much more dangerous wiping out in gymnastics right?

Right? Lol

More dangerous than having one of the legs of those stands stabbing you through your head?
laugh.gif

You can die from anything...

But jumping over those hurdles is absurd. How does no one stop that **** after multiple people are taking nasty falls?

At some point some in charge just needs to say enough is enough. Or have break away hurdles, not death traps.

Let's be honest here, some gyms open up as "crossfit" centers but actually just use that lable as a selling point. They ultimately just throw anything together and call it that :lol:

They don't need any real knowledge of physiology or ES.

Last edited:
Cant even blame crossfit for that ****, thats just stupid programming and stupid people thinking they can do it.

It wasn't a bad "test", however it was terribly executed.

Can't expect people that don't specialize in something to stick the landing on a high hurdles jump. No pads, no nothing. Inexcusable, indefensible. Some of it has to go to the guys attempting it. Testing your limits and knowing your limits are two things, some of these guys had to look at some of these hurdles and go...

Oh well, they saw $$$ signs and went for it. :smh:

Stupidity all around.

Second year in a row, OCT gives a black eye to CF, even though it's not a sanctioned CF event.

The cross fit bashing again :lol:

I don't cross fit but I don't mind it. It's just another type of exercise that can be done correctly or incorrectly. Much like ALL other forms of exercise.

Let's not act like we haven't walked into a "normal" gym and seen that guy doing the upside down bicep curls :lol:

Last edited:
The cross fit bashing again
laugh.gif

I don't cross fit but I don't mind it. It's just another type of exercise that can be done correctly or incorrectly. Much like ALL other forms of exercise.

Let's not act like we haven't walked into a "normal" gym and seen that guy doing the upside down bicep curls
laugh.gif
I gotta see this.

Back
Top Bottom