STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

just read the article..but did he kill himself tho? he always seemed upstable to me mentally. how does one go about accidentally getting hit by a train?

I can't believe this.

I got feels. No shame in saying I been a member of his website off an on a few times.

He has helped me keep my mind right in tough times.

just read the article..but did he kill himself tho? he always seemed upstable to me mentally. how does one go about accidentally getting hit by a train?

I was thinking that too......I don't even wanna read any articles

I feel like I'm a lil off my damn self.

I have not processed this yet.

Guy like him goes out while filming an ad? Just a stupid mistake by the train tracks.

It's been years since I've been a member but back then I remember the intro with "All the Above" as the song had him doing a couple of wild things. Off the top, one was doing pullups on the Hollywood sign. Could've sworn I saw him carrying a log on his shoulders while walking on train tracks also.

I'm not into the whole bodybuilding thing so Plitt was right up my alley. Probably my biggest inspiration when it comes to fitness.

RIP Greg Plitt.

Supposedly he slipped on the tracks while holding a camcorder. Don't play with trains folks.

my diet has been terrivble this week. i have zero appetite and i lost like 3lb :x

not supposed to start dieting til next month for my cut.

i just feel like crap

Jewbacca posting up his stats and numbers made me feel pretty weak, but I'm on track to hit 3 plates on deads next week. Not bad for 4 months back in.

Was 153 today and the workout went as follows (warm ups were done on deads before work sets):

Deads: 310x6, 280x8, 250x10
Chins: +75x6, +50x8, +30x10
Pendlay Rows: 170 3x5

Was watching a Ronnie Coleman DL video earlier, and one of the people who commented raised the question of "what if coleman focused on powerlifting rather than bodybuilding?" Dude is ******* unreal...

It's been years since I've been a member but back then I remember the intro with "All the Above" as the song had him doing a couple of wild things. Off the top, one was doing pullups on the Hollywood sign. Could've sworn I saw him carrying a log on his shoulders while walking on train tracks also.

I'm not into the whole bodybuilding thing so Plitt was right up my alley. Probably my biggest inspiration when it comes to fitness.

That video with the song "All the Above" always got me hype :pimp:

RIP

Was watching a Ronnie Coleman DL video earlier, and one of the people who commented raised the question of "what if coleman focused on powerlifting rather than bodybuilding?" Dude is ******* unreal...
He did powerlifting in his younger day, he was a firm believer in being strong. 

Last edited:
those were hundos the old guy was lifting, right?

if they were, and considering how old he actually looked, his attempt seemed impressive...

Last edited:
This is what happened to one of the cross fit hurdle jumpers from the video...

Back
Top Bottom