STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I write the same thing to Bwood yesterday and no one says anything.

**** yall lol

Last edited:
Got my SBD elbow & knee sleeves in today (went with M in both). Did a few diamond pushups with the elbow sleeves & didn't feel any popping in my elbow; so far so good. Can't wait to test them out tomorrow & Saturday. Thanks for the suggestion @BIGBOSS
No problem my 336 brethren
pimp.gif

Just ordered my Adipowers and some more chucks for squats and deads and they just shipped, but won't be here until next Wednesday. I feel like UPS shipping runs so much slower when you don't spring for the express shipping. Fedex seems to take less than 4 days no matter what. Unless it's from overseas.
USPS>>>>

The rack at the gym I go to is allllways in use. Instead of using the smith for deadlifts and squats, should I just use the hammer strengths? I started using them form form practice (haven't worked out consistently since hs) and now I want to see more gains.

Still trying to figure this out. Is it best to take BCAAs before, during or after workouts? thanks in advance.

What does a strongman circuit consist of? There is a strength challenge at a gym near me and one of the events is a strongman circuit. Any one got an idea?

Best advice I ever heard. You guys just bash him because you can't do his 8 hour arm workouts that gain you an inch.

Back
Top Bottom