STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Foam Rolling SMR FTW. 

I get better flexibility and range of motion in my workouts without sacrificing strength like static stretching. 

Anybody here eat tofu? Trying to go vegetarian for a week and need a protein source.
Was thinking of tofu the other day. Tried to do a clean veggie diet as well. Worst experience ever. By hour 22 I was feeling irritated, nautious, depressed..etc..

I don't stretch ever. My warmup is just lighter sets of whatever I'm doing.

That's basically what dynamic stretching is. Mimicing the movement you're about to do but really light

Before i squat I'll do some body squats

I may have hurt my lower back squatting today. I felt like crap but I figured I might be able to work it out in the gym. Bad idea I guess...

I don't think it's anything serious, but it's definitely annoying. What do you guys do to alleviate lower back pain?

Rest days been working out since Sunday

Sunday : shoulders , traps
Monday :chest & tris
Tuesday : legs
Wednesday; back and biceps
I wanted to go back again today to hit chest and tris again ?
Or should I rest

I may have hurt my lower back squatting today. I felt like crap but I figured I might be able to work it out in the gym. Bad idea I guess...

I don't think it's anything serious, but it's definitely annoying. What do you guys do to alleviate lower back pain?

Lower back stuff is no joke. I've been on some pathetic shh before where I couldn't get out of bed or put socks on. SMH. Make sure you're good before doing any heavy lifting or running.

Lower back stuff is no joke. I've been on some pathetic shh before where I couldn't get out of bed or put socks on. SMH. Make sure you're good before doing any heavy lifting or running.

Yeah, I got a ton of exams coming up and papers to write. Given the current state of my back I'm definitely gonna take a break from the gym for a bit. If it gets to a point where the pain is debilitating I'll definitely have it checked out. Hopefully some good old fashioned rest will have me heal up.

Or should I rest

I have to force myself to take rest days also,, which may still include a mile run and some abs.

I've been trying 4 days gym, 1 day off, It's been working out for me.
you've hit everything so yea either give yourself a day off or do legs again.

Rest from lifting a few days and see how it feels but try not to sit or lay around all day. Walking and just being mobile should help it recover sooner if it's just a mild strain but that's just guessing what it is. From there you have to get back to squats, deads, etc with a little bit of discretion. Check your mobility and core strength and do,more extensive warmups when you get back in.

I have to force myself to take rest days also,, which may still include a mile run and some abs.

I've been trying 4 days gym, 1 day off, It's been working out for me.
you've hit everything so yea either give yourself a day off or do legs again.

Yea my legs and my biceps are still sore I'll just stay at home and Do some abs and meal prep then.

Rest from lifting a few days and see how it feels but try not to sit or lay around all day. Walking and just being mobile should help it recover sooner if it's just a mild strain but that's just guessing what it is. From there you have to get back to squats, deads, etc with a little bit of discretion. Check your mobility and core strength and do,more extensive warmups when you get back in.

Thanks for the input , I appreciated it .

somebody pls put me on to some good snacks/ drinks.

How much is too much sugar and calories for the aformentioned?

im trying to lose like 10-15 lbs. Also excersizing

Last edited:

Or should I rest
No rest is for the weak. **** what they say do what you want be a savage.

What's the most efficient way to do HIIT? Anyone have an example of a workout I can do either on a football field or a track?

somebody pls put me on to some good snacks/ drinks.

How much is too much sugar and calories for the aformentioned?

im trying to lose like 10-15 lbs. Also excersizing
I really like extra cheddar gold fish. 

Also these are MONEY:

Don't give no ***** bout macros 

Back
Top Bottom