STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How tall is Chris Jones?

Does being a manlet lend itself more to sculpting a better physique? I don't know why all the popular guys on youtube are 5'7 and under. Not really inspired by short guys built like tanks.

Last edited:
How tall is Chris Jones?

Does being a manlet lend itself more to sculpting a better physique? I don't know why all the popular guys on youtube are 5'7 and under. Not really inspired by short guys built like tanks.
hes 5'6 haha cause the camera makes them bigger than they actually are and less muscle to fill out their frames. Even tho chris got a lot of mass on him lol

I met Matt Ogues before that dude is small! But lean as hell tho lol

How tall is Chris Jones?

These guys are video taping themselves..

Enough said.

Check out the challenge guys haha what do you guys think?

Blocked for leaving the sticker on your hat.
Shots fired 
laugh.gif
 good one bruh 

Six figures
laugh.gif

He knows you don't count the cents as figures, right?
laugh.gif
For real!

This dude said he could of bought a Bentley for CASH off the lot if he hadn't been splitting profits. I call BULL**** on that.

They have over 600k subs but Im having a hard time believing that would make them each $100k plus a year from just YouTube alone.

Both are some divas

Edit: he is saying they made at least $200k in a year off of YouTube and sponsorships...... I'm not buying it

Last edited:
For real!

This dude said he could of bought a Bentley for CASH off the lot if he hadn't been splitting profits. I call BULL**** on that.

They have over 600k subs but Im having a hard time believing that would make them each $100k plus a year from just YouTube alone.

Easily over 200k on the channel bro. They're easily pulling in close to 300k from th POG channel then CJ making more on the side. CJ easily pulling in 200k a year dolo.

Easily over 200k on the channel bro. They're easily pulling in close to 300k from th POG channel then CJ making more on the side. CJ easily pulling in 200k a year dolo.
Do you have any sources for this or can you break it down for me?

Chris jones 5'6?? Damn lol

I know ogus is a ******

Guzman 5'10-5'11.

Steve cook like 6'2

I know ogus is a ******

Guzman 5'10-5'11.

Steve cook like 6'2
I'm half a foot taller than CJ at more or less the same bodyweight, lol.  I know he drops down to like 185 when he cuts but goodness.  He ain't even fat right now.
laugh.gif

I'm still weak over him airing homeboy out over his women problems. 

I know ogus is a ******

Guzman 5'10-5'11.

Steve cook like 6'2
Yea they both manlets. Guzman is the only normal height. Online coach is like 5'5-5'6 haha.

Im 5'10 5'11 with shoes on I wish I was 6 something tho haha

Yea they both manlets. Guzman is the only normal height. Online coach is like 5'5-5'6 haha.

Im 5'10 5'11 with shoes on I wish I was 6 something tho haha
So what youre really sayings is that youre 5'9 
laugh.gif

J/K

I have a Nike gift card and would like to cop some good work out shorts and good dri fit shirts. I lift and like to do cardio (sprints, runs, row, elliptical and bike).

I'm sure this has been asked. Sorry and thx.

Is it the sorry for the drama video? Seems pretty tame compared to what I was expecting.

who the eff watches these videos. midas whale subscribe to fousey tube

Back
Top Bottom