STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

This dude really asking if you count the bar? humblebrag? not sure if srs, but YES YOU DO 
smile.gif

I'm glad I've never had to take a pre workout, can't stand anything that makes my heart beat fast unnaturally, don't even drink caffeine.

Last edited:
This dude really asking if you count the bar? humblebrag? not sure if srs, but YES YOU DO :smile:

I'm glad I've never had to take a pre workout, can't stand anything that makes my heart beat fast unnaturally, don't even drink caffeine.

yea I dont even drink soda anymore besides Coke Zero or a sprite every blue moon, them joints are just crazy stims, buying caffeine pills is much cheaper

I'm off the sugary drinks and soda, usually have a sugary beverage once every month or 2 months. Don't even miss it much plus water is cheaper if you don't buy bottled.

The only time I drink soda is when I'm drinking alcohol. But I'm always drinking juice, is that just as bad?

waste of calories and lotta sugars, eat fruit if you crave juice.

My job is having a party in the break room during lunch, needless tosay I`m not gonna partake because Im doing IF and I know there will be high calorie foods :smh:

Sodas are just empty calories, aint got time for wasting calories on liquids when I'm cutting.

Also all them chemicals used to make it 0 calories is 
sick.gif

#TeamH2O

need your help guys....

I have been working out for 10+ years now, and have taken MANY various supplements (basically you name it, I probably tried it).

Anyway, two christmases ago I took pro-test pills and supps to get up to 230lbs. It was a lot of mass but no cuts. (6'3" if that matters).

Since then I have trimmed down to 190lbs and kept 95% of my strength. I am waaay leaner now, but getting towards the skinny side. (especially now that my diet is on point)

I am looking to do a clean bulk. Maybe get back to 220... (I put on and lose weight very easily)

I have gone the creatine route before (cell tech back in college, beast last year, kre alkalyne pills, etc.).... WHAT IS THE BEST PRODUCTS TO BY TO PUT ON 20-30 POUNDS OF CLEAN MASS?? (also a website where I can order if not at GNC/vitamin shoppe)

thanks guys

The only time I drink soda is when I'm drinking alcohol. But I'm always drinking juice, is that just as bad?

What kind of juice? The store bought crap which most of them containing as much if not more than some sodas? I juice too but I use actual fruits and vegetables = blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, black berry, bananas, spinach, baby carrots using the ninja blender and no sugar added

Last edited:
First day of OxyEllite Pro.

Wow did I think this was a joke before but nope... it's the real deal.

I had so much energy the first hour after taking it and now it's 6:30 and I would usually be so dead right now (especially because I just went and hiked for 2 hours) but I actually have some energy left. Plenty.

Ate pretty well too.

NT trainers I need you.

I want to add 15 lbs by summer.

1. Is this possible?

2. Is it possible to do in a healthy way, so that I am not gaining in a sloppy fashion?

3. I work full time and go to school full time. I think I want to try a protein shake (No Whey), and a Creatine supplement. Should I do both individually, or find a combination mix?

4. Any suggestions as far as name brands?

Thanks in advance for any advice :smokin

you need to stick to Whey Isolates.

And ON is overated to me, decent profile but the taste sucks for what you pay. Id never buy it again unless its a great price.
Overrated because of the taste? Wrong word to use but aight fam. Still one of, if not the highest rated protein.

Overrated because of the taste? Wrong word to use but aight fam. Still one of, if not the highest rated protein.

Overrated because for the price there are much better options. ON is a big company and the supplement industry is about who got the most money to make people think their product is most supperior.

Do any of you own any barefoot/fivetoe training shoes? Eastbay has some Adidas ones for the low and I want to cop.

How often do they have to be washed if ever?

Benched for the first time today in about two years.
I only did 140lbs but it's a start, I've only got 60 more lbs till I'm benching my body weight.
Do yall count the bar? I don't but everybody I've asked does, IDK it seems shady to me.

ive never met or talked to anyone who didnt count the bar :lol:

Overrated because for the price there are much better options. ON is a big company and the supplement industry is about who got the most money to make people think their product is most supperior.
Whatare these options that are much better?

You sound like an expert after only a half year of hitting the gym. Reading into em supps much eh?

Whatare these options that are much better?

You sound like an expert after only a half year of hitting the gym. Reading into em supps much eh?

Been lifting since HS bro. And anyone who doesnt research before buying a supplement is an idiot, so yes I have read into every supp ive purchased and you can do the same on your own since you want to be smart.

Everytime someone asks me about pre-workouts, I just say what's the point?  Sure there are certain supps I try (ZMA due to the magnesium more than anything), but I shouldn't need to rely on a supp to get me dialed in.  Feel like it'd just become a crutch.  Hell, I don't even use as much protein powder as I once did.  Vitamins and food = my favorite "supps."  Don't want to stop using a supp and feel like my results will fizzle away like Popeye without the Spinach haha.

iLLest, do wide grip pullups.  Weights are fine for adding width, but nothing has made the difference for me the way those do.

Last edited:
Been lifting since HS bro. And anyone who doesnt research before buying a supplement is an idiot, so yes I have read into every supp ive purchased and you can do the same on your own since you want to be smart.

please show me what protein has a better profile and cost less than ON...

I read briefly about IF.

Basically, you have a window and thats when you eat, and you could eat "whatever" you want?

Back
Top Bottom