STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Oh yeah I have some, I forgot about them :lol:

With the Metcons, CF Lites, Romaleos,I haven't had a chance to try the Frees out yet.

I copped a pair of metcons two weeks ago. Really liking them so far. Wide flat sole that is low to the ground and grippy

Oh yeah I have some, I forgot about them :lol:

With the Metcons, CF Lites, Romaleos,I haven't had a chance to try the Frees out yet.

If you get around to trying them out let me know what you think. From that other review posted they don't seem like they'll be great for squats and deadlifts because of the cushion, granted I'm not moving major weight (315 deads and 305 squat) but I wouldn't want to spend money on them if that's the case.

Do you think you'll ever hit a parking lot walk plateau?

Oh man I hope not, I wont know what to do next

Walk backward, skip, crab walk, sprints with someone holding you back with a resistance band around your waist. Plenty of solutions for parking lot plateau.

Dat muscle confusion. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Asked for a spot. New PR on bench: 205!

Wasn't pretty though lol

StillCounts.png

Last edited:

When you realize you have the physique of Post Malone

EDIT: Yes, this is me

Last edited:
2 new or this week

After 4 months of stretching my squat form has finally gotten better and I hit 185 squatting atg

Today I benched 225

who is that? is that you bmoney? dude looks like he can pick up big things and fling them around. nothing wrong with that physique from the pic.

Lol when someone takes jabs at me over the Internet and pulls a pic of my progress and tries to roast it on a sneaker thread. Ppl...

Back
Top Bottom