STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Planche push-up to shoulder extension is more impressive than a muscle up. My opinion.

I can do it and will have my Coach to record it.

You yet to answer if you can or/and accept my challenge...
First off I don't believe you but if you do I'd be the first one to show love haha I'm just having some fun I've never seen a big boy get up and over.

My bad I thought you were big boss. Don't you do crossfit? If so you don't know what real muscle ups are.

What subject you student teaching?
Im doing Middle School Physical Education student teaching right now.
Middle school schedule is awesome. :pimp:
Hit the gym right after school!!!!!!

You lucky dog! I'm teaching 11th grade AP English. Needless to say, I'm too worn out to hit up a workout right after school haha.

Also never mind the fact that Dom's physique is beyond subpar... Dude's hilarious but he's nothing special in the world of physique quality. Big Boss does nothing but help the rest of us out, not sure what this dude is on but it's a royal pain in my ***.

Y'all just quit responding to his posts and he'll go away again 
laugh.gif

No drugs I don't even smoke these days. I am looking for a new creatine though. I haven't used any sups in awhile. I know I mainly just pop in to talk **** but I really do recommend people checking out muscle egg. There's not a lot of drinkable whole food proteins on the market.

gave this new Jazz Carrier tape a spin tonight at the gym. Good move. Check it out. Jazz Cartier- Hotel Paranoia

Kief Bottom back with a vengeance. How the showers at Gold's treating you these days, bruh?

I'm hearing good things on Apple Cider Vinegar
Definitely won't hurt you. Helps with insulin resistance, free radicals, metabolism (potentially), a few other ones shown in some studies. Cheap natural supplement that could benefit you. Just make sure you mix that **** in some water to dilute. Tried straight shooting a tbsp every night and that is significantly less fun than shooting similar amounts of other liquids.

thinking about changing my protein sup to a plant based one.

I've been eying living fuel protein for a while....

finally flat pressed the 115 dbells. all struggle (never get spot on these). but more than 1.5 times body weight by a bit.

also, my fitbit finally stopped turning on (all the sweat from hitting the gym and da yambs). they sending a new one though which is super clutch. don't even have to send my old one. hoping it just turns on one day.

Back
Top Bottom