STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i just ate a thing of useless white rice smh. Hate buying out food at work now when you trying to eat better

its like a fluid swells around the joint causing arthritis from eating unhealthy if im right, my friends used to say can we get a big mac with extra gout sauce lmao

I think too much red meat causes it. Obesity does as well but i doubt dudes posting in here are obese :lol:

What kind of rice are you guys eating?

Basmati. Staple in my culture. We cook the rice then steam it. Makes the grains fluffy and long. Sometimes we add some butter (even potatoes) on the bottom so it turns out crispy. **** is bangin

We got different dishes where u can add stuff with the rice. We have one with lentils. Fava beans is another one also but u can add in any vegetable u want.

Jasmine

Back squat
245 2x5
265 2x5
275x5

Front
185 3x5

Last set at 275 killed all front squat potential.

its like a fluid swells around the joint causing arthritis from eating unhealthy if im right, my friends used to say can we get a big mac with extra gout sauce lmao

I think too much red meat causes it. Obesity does as well but i doubt dudes posting in here are obese :lol:
yea as americans we ingest 3x the amount of meat as opposed to other modern countries. You'll never see the influx of gout we have in the US in a belgium or france. Most older people dont suffer from arthritis due to age but because they havent adjusted their diet to their body type. it really comes down to blood type and health. Its like can your stomach break down what you put in, people that are susceptible to gout should avoid dairy, red meat, and starches, useless condiments dont help either lol

Too much of anything is not good. Red meat is good but not everyday. I remember when i worked in the meat dept at a grocery store as a teen and saw how medium ground beef was made....**** disgusted me. I usually buy a small package of extra lean ground beef and ill either make a burger once a week or use it to make a sort of stew with vegetables that i pour over the rice or pasta.

:lol: it wasn't though. It was like red beans. Unless it's all referred to as rice and peas though with any bean.

Brooooooo I have it in the same place!! haha I take medicine for it every day. When it flares up it painful as ****. 
sick.gif
Terrible. I think it's because of the Beef Protein Isolate I am taking.
laugh.gif

:lol: it wasn't though. It was like red beans. Unless it's all referred to as rice and peas though with any bean.

Lol ya they call that rice and peas.

Learned something today. :pimp:

:lol: this dude rusty never posts in here but just sensed koth.
I'm dead :rofl:

How you guys weighing out food that you make in bulk?

I loathe counting macros because it makes eating healthy harder than it already is IMO but it looks like I'm going to have to go that route to lose these last 15 vanity lbs.

Last edited:
Gout is referred to as the rich mans disease because you can get it from eating too much red meat, drinking alcohol and eating chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom