STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I would be lying if I said my biceps don't feel like they're going to explode! Whoever brought this up in this thread is a genius! It completely changes the way I look at lifting weights in the gym. So does this apply to everything else as well?

this...

anyone know how to use this theory using bench/shoulders etc? not sure how to really "stretch" the muscle if I am laying on a bench...

I would be lying if I said my biceps don't feel like they're going to explode! Whoever brought this up in this thread is a genius! It completely changes the way I look at lifting weights in the gym. So does this apply to everything else as well?
this...

anyone know how to use this theory using bench/shoulders etc? not sure how to really "stretch" the muscle if I am laying on a bench...
With chest I would suggest a slightly wider grip than usual if using barbells.  With dumbbells try bringing the weight down to the point that you feel a good squeeze and pause for a sec.  Squeeze the pecs at the top of the movement.  I'm sure there are better suggestions though from those who have been using this method for a while, though.

Im about 6'2, 146...im cut, but i cant gain weight regardless of what i lift....i lift 4 x6 ....i eat but i have a fast metabolism....any suggestions??? Oh and I dont have one of my thyroids.

damn u little. bulk up asap.. increase your calories, carbs, protein, fats.. all that.. lol.

i heard all that fast metabolism excuse from everyone. i put on 35lbs in a year.

Just killed my shoulders and did some good core work. Threw some squats in with one of the trainers at my gym, still getting my form down but I can't seem to get the bar on a spot that doesn't kill the bottom of my neck/top of my back. 

build them back muscles and traps... than you'l have a base.

i dont even use a pad on it no more... dont need it.

Tilapia

Last edited:
That low weight stuff is REAL wow burn was unreal. I didn't do cardio today I'm gonna see the results I get doing cardio only Twice a week.

I got a long way to go man I'm 264 as of last weigh in I don't think I'll be where I need to be until maybe 200.

lucky do your old clothes still fit you? or you plan on trashing them all?

most my clothes dont fit any more, my suits are OD huge, I`m gonna sell some of my clothes and send the rest to Liberia. All my jeans are baggy now besides a pair of PRPs I have and those are loose, and 2xl polos I got are loose fitting when they use to actually fit.

Man i hate that. It was our big bosses bday monday and they brought cake and cupcakes in. I didn't have any and all my co-workers are like "ohhh jking0821's trying to watch his figure he can't eat cake lolololoolol"

I understand its funny but i always turn down snacks at work and the comment gets made a lot. Or they always ask if i am on a diet. I don't care what you eat or how you look. But when some dude who is 5 foot 7 and 330lbs is trying to make fun of me for watching what i eat, it really makes me want to say something.
Folks always ask me am I Muslim. I am like huh? :lol:

It is funny. One co-worker always says, "Mr. American is the healthiest eater here. " Funny

Most of my veggie consumption is raw. Salads, cucumbers soaked in vinegar. Carrots (juiced usually). Steamed broccoli. Those are my go to veggies

Crappy pic. Dinner for tonight. Two tilapia filets, rice, broccoli and corn. Bulking by the way

Last edited:
yo DC i had a bag with mixed greens which included Spinanch. Also had Kale, lettuce, carrots and some other lettuce

Dessert bars I just made. heaven in ya mouth fam.

stick of butter...graham cracker crust...chocolate & butterscotch chips...coconut...almonds...

Last edited:
I'm 6'1".

I don't do anything special diet or workout wise. I do things very typically.

I've been switching up my routine a lot lately, but here's my current split:

Back/Bis

Chest/Tris

Legs

Shoulders/Abs

For the most part, I eat the same **** everyday. Makes it easier to keep track of cals, since I know everything by heart.

- egg and bacon sammiches

- egg and tuna sammiches

- turkey spam

- white rice

- pb

- nuts

- fried chicken (maybe once a week)

That's the norm, but I cheat...quite often.
laugh.gif
Definitely not the best diet, but it gets the job done.

To whoever asked about abs, I do hanging leg raises and sit-ups on a decline bench while holding a 25lbs plate behind my head if I'm working out solo, or with a 15lbs ball being tossed if I'm with a partner. I cut out ab work completely from time to time and notice no difference, though. It's all about low body fat.

most my clothes dont fit any more, my suits are OD huge, I`m gonna sell some of my clothes and send the rest to Liberia. All my jeans are baggy now besides a pair of PRPs I have and those are loose, and 2xl polos I got are loose fitting when they use to actually fit.

thats like the best and worse part of losing weight... lol

all the old clothes start to not fit no more and look big on you. But then at the same time you can by all these new better fitting clothes. I wished saved money b4 and didn't buy clothes progressively as i lost weight smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom