STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

hit a new DL PR of 335 
pimp.gif

been using fat gripz for a couple weeks... really like them. But sometimes it gets embarrassing to use them cause everyone be staring at you. 
laugh.gif

oh well. at least its helpin with my gains even more

Smh just got the gym to find a couple making out in the power rack. Guy is coaching his girl and sucking her face between sets...

Edit: Thank God they only had 2 sets left.

Last edited:
lol I ain't even mad though cause it's not like they took a ridiculous amount of time. Just odd to see.
I would've but she had the rack like 2 notches below my preferred height. Also she was quarter squatting. I can't associate with those kinds of people :lol:

I didn't mean on the squats. I meant on the make out

There's a dude at my gym, probably 45-50 years old. He's looked like an off season body builder since I've been going there :lol: he's got muscle you can see that's there, but it's just covered in fat :lol:

Anyways, him and his ugly fat wife make out and feel each other up all over the gym. It's disgusting :lol:

I use to work out at this lil gym by my moms crib when i was staying with her. There was this 1 guy that would always come and hed put a mat on the ground then put plates on a barbell. Hed lay down on the mat and position the barbell over his crotch then lift the weight likes hes *******. He would make loud grunting noises too. Mad awkward working out around that.

Dude wasnt all there tho hed always be talking to himself and smacking himself in the head. Felt bad for him.

^^Doing those hip thrusters....

Everybody at my gym looks at me crazy when I do them.

Then they wonder why they're hip flexor are weak.

Last edited:
Say word that's an actual exercise? Only person i ever seen doing it was ol boy who wasnt all there upstairs so i figured he was just doing some randomness :lol:

Its usually chicks that do hip thrusts, workin on dat booty. I do em every now and then, need to do them more but yea its awkward :lol:

Had my first fitness consultation at 24 hour fitness. I was told my thighs, hips, and glutes are all really tight so it makes exercise tough. I was also told my core is really weak and it adds extra strain on every workout. they are trying to sell me onto a Personal trainer for 400 bucks. I dont wanna do that unless Im in a higher pay grade. So not gonna happen. Any tips on loosening up my upper leg regions and strengthening my core?

Sidenote: male, 27, 270lbs, 28.6% BF a lot of muscle though.

Last edited:
Had my first fitness consultation at 24 hour fitness. I was told my thighs, hips, and glutes are all really tight so it makes exercise tough. I was also told my core is really weak and it adds extra strain on every workout. they are trying to sell me onto a Personal trainer for 400 bucks. I dont wanna do that unless Im in a higher pay grade. So not gonna happen. Any tips on loosening up my upper leg regions and strengthening my core?

You want to stretch the psoas, adductors, piriformis and all those other muscles of the hips. Couch stretch, frog stretch, piriformis stretch are a few that come to mind.

For the core planks and anti rotation exercises, like pallof press, are the best bet to really strengthen the core.

Last edited:

Sidenote: male, 27, 270lbs, 28.6% BF a lot of muscle though.
You must be pretty tall with those stats 

I do hip thrusters. Great move for strong power hips. And made my stroke game crazy when shorty on top. Mess around and break shorty pelvis lol

Have any of you guys considered ROM WODs? This is great for wanting to improve flexibility, mobility, and better recovery.

Back
Top Bottom