STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The planet fitness i used to gk thad had three squat racks and dumbell up to 120

I guess it depends on the franchise owner

That dude seems like a complete douche. 

Do you guys think he looks big with a shirt on? 

3:26.. bruh 
laugh.gif

feel bad for ol' dude man...

That must be Ricky ha!

It's funny because if he walks into a real powerlifting gym, how does he look?
He could walk into the Golds I go to and no one would bat an eye, real talk.

Dudes lean and has a nice physique but no where near elite enough to be walking around like that.

That dude seems like a complete douche. 

Do you guys think he looks big with a shirt on? 
I think he does 
laugh.gif

The golds I go to, dudes are BIG and they def have size. But this guy has size and he's lean... which people at my gym dont have. thye either have one or the other. and we all know abs on skinny guys are like boobs on fat girls. Dude's body def. isnt proportional though. his triceps overpower everything.

Last edited:
"The standard practice has always been to mix creatine with a high sugar drink, such as grape juice, Gatorade or dextrose powder. The idea here is to use the simple sugars to “spike” your insulin levels, which will then increase the absorption of the creatine." Pure creatine monohydrate works best (5g no flavor and 100g juice) with 1gal daily water intake. I saw some changes when I did that.

Last edited:
Man the first time I ever took creatine I loaded the **** out of it, I'm talking 3-5x times the normal serving for a few weeks.

Still natty as **** though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
"The standard practice has always been to mix creatine with a high sugar drink, such as grape juice, Gatorade or dextrose powder. The idea here is to use the simple sugars to “spike” your insulin levels, which will then increase the absorption of the creatine." Pure creatine monohydrate works best (5g no flavor and 100g juice) with 1gal daily water intake. I saw some changes when I did that.

Where are you quoting this from?

The juice thing is common knowledge. 

For creatine? Or, insulin spike intake?

Maybe, I'm against having sugar after my workout...that whole insulin spike and filling your body with sugar has a back lash and I totally disagree with it. :lol:

I want those wings.

I just take the creatite in my pwo and smash a gallon of water or more a day. I've been on it a year so I can't tell if I'm stronger. I'm not bloated though. Before I realized it was in my pwo I was at 10g a day on accident and was bloated af.

Pure creatine bloat here. :lol:

Last edited:
Ayeee i see u with the waryas! Lol
I forgot yall got alotta somalis out there in MPLS. Theres a lot up here in toronto.

We have the biggest population outside of Somalia I believe. I was watching them and the girl by me was like "come try this!" Like alright say no more. :lol:

We have the biggest population outside of Somalia I believe. I was watching them and the girl by me was like "come try this!" Like alright say no more. :lol:

Word all my mali ppl tell me bout their ppls in minnesota lol, and seattle too. We gotta neighborhood up here nicknamed little mogadishu :lol:. They put me on to banana in my rice. ***** lit

I'm not a scientist, but the paraphrase what I've heard from scientists :lol:

The insulin spike is beneficial for athletes that are in shape.

But if you're not in good shape, it's not good for you.

Word all my mali ppl tell me bout their ppls in minnesota lol, and seattle too. We gotta neighborhood up here nicknamed little mogadishu :lol:. They put me on to banana in my rice. ***** lit

I never tried that. Sounds fire. You can get somosas at the gas station here. :pimp: whole city is Mogadishu.

Back
Top Bottom