STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I have two pending speeding cases. One has been ongoing for a year and a half and the other for a yr now. We just keep pushing the dates back and even trying to schedule it for the officer's vacation days :rofl:

I have two pending speeding cases. One has been ongoing for a year and a half and the other for a yr now. We just keep pushing the dates back and even trying to schedule it for the officer's vacation days :rofl:
This may be a headline to you but not everybody is looking for their case getting pushed. Some guys are on bail and know they need to punch out some tickets and every month that goes by delays the inevitable. Living your life in limbo waiting for someone deemed a higher power to lay down a sentence is not something that requires a ******* rolling emoji.

This may be a headline to you but not everybody is looking for their case getting pushed. Some guys are on bail and know they need to punch out some tickets and every month that goes by delays the inevitable. Living your life in limbo waiting for someone deemed a higher power to lay down a sentence is not something that requires a ******* rolling emoji.

Thanks for educating me :wink:

Thanks for educating me :wink:
Wink all you want and think it's a joke but for a lot of people it really isn't any kind of joke and by far the most stressful times of their lives.

Lol, I was never making light of ahat's plight.

Second of all, I wasn't even talking to him anymore with regards to that second post. I was sharing cuz Jew was talking about pushing dates at his job.

Are you done yet?

Lol, I was never making light of ahat's plight.

Second of all, I wasn't even talking to him anymore with regards to that second post. I was sharing cuz Jew was talking about pushing dates at his job.

Are you done yet?
You don't know that mans plight other than the fact he brought up that it was coming up. I wasn't even aware that anyone even acknowledged Jew on any topic even remotely serious in here.

If somebody talks about fitting things into their life before a trial you can usually bet it's not a speeding ticket ok?

I just don't understand why you're laughing. Yeah it's the internet but still you're talking about someone losing time whether it be in limbo waiting for trial or losing and being treated like an animal. I understand that this is not a part of a lot of people's lives but damn. If you must go through it it certainly isn't a joking matter for you or your family.

I'm laughing cuz you're getting riled up for no reason.

I confirmed with ahat that it wasn't a speeding violation. And then I shared my story after Jew shared his story.

The end.

In either June or July of last year I got bopped on completely made up charges and they gave me 90 days because of my record. A year later and 30k in lawyer bills I was found not guilty and they still put a 90 day stay on me until next Monday. I had a luxury townhouse by myself a Land Rover my own business and those people swoop down and take it all. It's really not a joke and nobody gave me a "sorry kiddo" when I was found not guilty

I'm laughing cuz you're getting riled up for no reason.

I confirmed with ahat that it wasn't a speeding violation. And then I shared my story after Jew shared his story.

The end.
To you it's no reason. To people treated like savages it's real

That story you shared is no laughing matter. Getting mad at me for no reason (cuz I didn't slight anyone to begin with) is. Feel free to point out where I laughed at ahat. I'll wait.

Last edited:
A lot of testosterone in this thread right now. :lol:

It's just a simple misunderstanding, we all brothers in arms here.

Let's keep it positive and progressive. :pimp:

Last edited:
That story you shared is no laughing matter. Getting mad at me for no reason (cuz I didn't slight anyone to begin with) is. Feel free to point out where I laughed at ahat. I'll wait.
I'm just saying that if someone feels comfortable enough to share something like that then they most likely looking for support. I'm not attacking you I'm just saying not everybody's experience is the same.

Sometimes it's just not the Internet. This ain't the YouTube comments. Everybody here has atleast one thing in common. If you just heard your trial date is almost a year away and you don't know the results maybe you can imagine the real life stress that goes with that.

Back on topic,

10x2 Bench @210lbs

5sets of
Sudicide Farmer Carry @70lbs each hands (140lbs)

5x3
Snatch behind the head strict press @135lbs

5x5
Snatch Pull Pause -1st Pull,2nd Pull, top

5x1
Muscle Snatch @135lbs

Accessories:

3x10
Dips
Strict Pull-Ups
DB row @ 100lbs
45lbs Plate Lateral Raise

Last edited:
Dude only whines and cries when its about jail.

boo hoo.

but thinks its okay to disrespect others.

Back
Top Bottom