STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yup just like I figured. DL today.

Could only get 405 up once. Got lightheaded doing 365x3. Ended up doing reps of lighter work. Oh well

Just watched a video about pre workout. Basically a while different product without caffeine. One more supplement I don't have to buy.

Might try caffeine pills.

Probably not. Lol.

That refeed helped yesterday. I'm zapped today though.

Last edited:
Yup just like I figured. DL today.

Could only get 405 up once. Got lightheaded doing 365x3. Ended up doing reps of lighter work. Oh well

Shake that off g, we all have bad days/times when we fall off.

You'll be back and better soon enough, don't let it mess with you mentally.

Seeing what has transpired the past few days I'm lifting the **** out these weights; gotta stay ready for when the hunger games pop off [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You ain't even lied bruh. :smh: :lol:

Was in the gym going hard Wednesday morning early.

Shake that off g, we all have bad days/times when we fall off.

You'll be back and better soon enough, don't let it mess with you mentally.
Thanks fam. Yea I do let it get to me. I come home from the gym pissed off. But I've been better at realizing everyone has their days. Just gotta keep pushing

^ We all have those disappointing days lol. Sometimes you just ain't feeling it. That's life.

Side note. Just copped 24 quest bars for $23. I'm a protein bar hoarder smh.

I freestyled on some DL last night, decided to do everything without a belt, 405x3x5, 455x1, 500x1 which was a beltless PR for sure. 

Dang nice job. I think like 405 is the most I ever did wothout a belt. I had some issues ing back and I don't dare risk it anymore

Messed up my lower back pulling 435 beltless a while back and won't even entertain pulling above 405 beltless anymore.

Could barely even walk for a week.

Respect though Boss. :pimp:

Last edited:
Messed up my lower back pulling 435 beltless a while back and won't even entertain pulling above 405 beltless anymore.

This was kinda my issue. I came in to the gym one night and was all stoked to do some deads. Pulled like 225 for a ridiculous amount of sets (form at the time was not anywhere near right). Next day I was like "Oh my back is sore". Like 3 weeks later of barely being able to walk I was like "This might be more than just muscle pain". Could barely walk and had to stop squatting and deadlifts and using super light weight on everything.

I freestyled on some DL last night, decided to do everything without a belt, 405x3x5, 455x1, 500x1 which was a beltless PR for sure. 
#AllBeltlessEverything.

A belt gives great stability. You notice the diff without one. My subscriber was telling me get one. I'm like nah. If my core is weak I'll just do core exerciser to get it stronger instead of a temporary fix.

If I feel any pain while deadlifting, I drop the weight. Only time I did was that 395x3 or something I had a while back.

This was kinda my issue. I came in to the gym one night and was all stoked to do some deads. Pulled like 225 for a ridiculous amount of sets (form at the time was not anywhere near right). Next day I was like "Oh my back is sore". Like 3 weeks later of barely being able to walk I was like "This might be more than just muscle pain". Could barely walk and had to stop squatting and deadlifts and using super light weight on everything.
I slipped my disc. Was in the gym doing supermans lmao next 2 weeks. I know an Og who slipped his. Kept lifting. Crushed the disc. Lost an inch of height. No lie.

Bought another tub of Unflavored whey since it was still on sale. Got the big tub of Nesquik. My bars/whey will hold me until the end of January.

Bought another tub of Unflavored whey since it was still on sale. Got the big tub of Nesquik. My bars/whey will hold me until the end of January.

Where are you getting all of these deals b. 24 quest bars for 23 [emoji]128563[/emoji] Spread the love

Where are you getting all of these deals b. 24 quest bars for 23 [emoji]128563[/emoji] Spread the love

When you poor your Google game on 1000. I know how to find a deal and make a deal [emoji]128514[/emoji]

They sold out, anyways. I jump on them quick.

Welp. They had 3 left. I bought one. Someone else bought the other 2.

Only one left. Vanilla. $35. 25g protein. 70 scoops.

Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate (Vanilla) 5LBS Amazon product ASIN B01KITQEPM

Last edited:
Thanks bros, out of all the lifts I get the least carry over from a belt on DL. I could probably pull more without one but didn't feel like it was worth it for just a single. 

My DL is actually feeling a lot better right now, my squat has dropped off slightly though.

ahat ahat I severed my ulnar nerve a while back in my right hand. So my pinky and ring finger are a bit ****** and its atrophied bad. Chalk works, I've never had it impact my dl and farmer carries.

Back
Top Bottom