STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone here deal with plantar fasciitis? :x usually it comes and goes but this time been trying to "home remedy" this **** for bout a month, cant tell if its improving

Anyone here deal with plantar fasciitis? :x usually it comes and goes but this time been trying to "home remedy" this **** for bout a month, cant tell if its improving

Orthotics might help. And adequate rest. You'd need to take an extended break from whatever it is that you been doing that aggravates it.

Repped. Just copped. Hope this flavor is good. Only had chocolate peanut butter before

Ive had this flavor and to me its all watery with chocolate chip pieces in it.Good protein but tastewise id give it low 6, possibly a 5

Last edited:
In September I decided to do a sober month to see how it would go and it made me feel amazing. I returned from Paris & London at the end of October and realized how overweight I was and started to think of ways to take action.  At the time i was pushing 180 with a huge gut from all the beer and alcohol from the summer.  (I'm 5 ft 7 but a smaller guy).    So on October 29th I decided that was it, and decided to take an indefinite break from drinking and the sloppy lifestyle I was living.  I gave up alcohol, beer, wine, carbonation and juice.   Staying in on the weekends at first was a challenge, but I got used to it.  At the end of November I decided to start hitting the gym hard and have been doing a TON of cardio since.  I started with 2 miles a day, twice a week.  Then went to 3 days a week and have continuously increased the intensity and mileage accordingly. I work out in a small gym in my condo building so there is never an issue with getting a treadmill, just the lack of free weights/lifting equipment has been a challenge.  

Here we are 3 months later and I weighed in at 155 today.  I've dropped 3 waist sizes, lost 25 pounds, become more focused at work and became a top 5 rep at my company.  I've saved so much money it's absurd and never thought about how much I was spending on alcohol per week!  My diet is continuously improving and I'm getting serious results so I must be doing something right.  Still trying to cut 10 more pounds and maintain that solid 145 weight. 

Just an update on my results.  I usually just lurk in here and really enjoy seeing everyone's progress, but figured i'd post anyways.  I'm now cut down to 142 pounds (From 180) and another 2 waist sizes (From 34 to a 29).  I think i'm actually the same weight as I was in high school back in 1998.  
laugh.gif

I'm at 5 months now without any alcohol, beer, wine, juice or carbonation.  Still crushing cardio 3 or 4 times a week, 4 miles a day via interval training. I feel absolutely amazing, and can't wait to continue this journey.  

The only negative is how baggy these clothes have been getting so quickly.  I've gone through 4 belts, and i've just stopped buying clothes until I peak.  
grin.gif
Still lurking in here as always, but figured i'd give another update. 

It's been well over a year now with zero hard alcohol, beer, juice or carbonation.   Maintaining a solid 135-140 weight and my body has completely reshaped from all of these changes.  I have wine every few months but in moderation, and if all this has taught me anything, it's moderation.  My memory, senses and overall daily life have improved drastically.  

My workouts came to a halt in September as I was traveling all over (Italy, Egypt, Greece, etc) and then followed the Cubs around the country all of October.  Even though that's no excuse with access to hotel gyms.  I'll be starting up my cardio again once December hits and can't wait to see the results being the weight and shape i'm already in.  

What a difference a year can make if you put your mind to something and stick with it.  

Last edited:
Props fightontrojan. But youre right bro. No excuses to not get some form of exercise in. Get it when you can.

All Hail the Piecaken. Helping me achieve a PR today. Standing OHP. 200lb 1 rep. Took all my energy but when i had it hoisted up felt like i was making a spirit bomb.

If you like pizza (like who doesnt) dominos has their pizzas 50 percent off till like in December

If you like pizza (like who doesnt) dominos has their pizzas 50 percent off till like in December

You need to say "if you like dominos pizza" lol. One of those you gotta be in the mood for like Pizza Hut too. If I want pizza, complete different catagory [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I can't eat chain restaurants pizza anymore

Took a chance on a pizzeria I've been overlooking for 10+ years and never looked back

Even imos taste like ketchup slapped on white bread now :lol:

same dominoes is hit or miss down here... ..... there is a dominoes literally like 2 minutes away from my house so its worth it for me when I dont feel like driving far....

La Pizzera down here in my city is the place to go for premium pizza and Italian food.

Repped. I literally have 4 scoops left. Ive been doing more solid food though eggs chicken breast i have noticed andifferemce and keeps me more full,
i only use it now to sprinkle on my oatmeal and post work out .

edit: code didn't work

Last edited:
Speaking of new york and pizza, there's this spot in NYC that I've always been meaning to try. I'm drawing a blank on the name of the place right now but they supposedly really well known for their artichoke pizza. Anyone try it?

^^^

It's called Artichoke Pizza. :lol:

Like that's the name of the actual spot.

It's good but their crab pizza is actually better than the artichoke.

Back
Top Bottom