STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Could just do the roll of shame

Personally if its an issue id focus on DBs and for BB just use a weight u can handle if you dont have a spot... or get a spot

Db work and weighted dips. I don't even like benching but I can do it when the bros want to measure d's.

Just broke a sleep pr for the year. Like 18 hours.

If you want to find the gainz just follow me brohans 

Bench day:

Flat feet up

245x3x8

245x16 I guess thats a PR? 
laugh.gif

I did this thing for DBs where I start at the third lowest notch and do 3 sets then move it down one.

100x3x12

move down

100x3x12

move down

100x12

120x2x8

Incline burn out 

135x3x10

Chest press machine

3x15

Cable flies

3x15

Triceps and cardio to finish it off.

Bench day:

Flat feet up
245x3x8
245x16 I guess thats a PR? :lol:

I did this thing for DBs where I start at the third lowest notch and do 3 sets then move it down one.

100x3x12
move down
100x3x12
move down
100x12
120x2x8

Incline burn out 
135x3x10

Chest press machine
3x15

Cable flies
3x15

Lead us sensei. I want to be aboard the gains train

Bench day:

Flat feet up
245x3x8
245x16 I guess thats a PR? :lol:

100x3x12
move down
100x3x12
move down
100x12
120x2x8

Incline burn out 
135x3x10

Chest press machine
3x15

Cable flies
3x15

U starting with a steep incline 1st set then after 3 sets the bench is more flat?

Last edited:
U starting with a steep incline 1st set then after 3 sets the bench is more flat?
Yes but its just a normal incline to start, then low incline then flat for the last 3 sets. I only do straight up for shoulders or a normal incline and lower, don't do anything in between.

Damn, from the title i thought it was gonna be someone snapping their back tryna to lift the weight. Dude lost consciousness and broke his back falling damn :smh:

I wonder how much weight that was

Damn: Weight Lifter Breaks His Spine While Trying To Deadlift!

I thought he snapped his **** mid lift. Poor dude breathing prolly wasn't on point and he fainted; falling on the weight back first.

I hope he's alright

according to the description he had syncope.. title is saying one thing while the description is say another... unless both happened.. 

What causes syncope when deadlifting? Ive seen a few videos on youtube of people passing out after heavy DL. Is it poor breathing (holding their breath when they dl)?

Last edited:
Week 7 DL. Was supposed to do 400x2 said f it and just threw on 4plates.

DL
225x5
315x5
365x2
405x3

Tried a 4th rep couldnt get it. That was my 1rm so felt good.

Speed DL
335x3x3

Power shrugs- 315x2x5
Stiff leg DL- 245x2x5
Bent over rows- 225x2x5
Reverse grip lat pull down- 300x2x5
Good mornings- 135x2x5

Biceps and cardio. Think ima smash 445 in 3wks.
you moving on up huh. I see you.

Finally back at 115lbs weighted dips. Did them for 6. Working up to 10.

I want to do 3 plates for 10. Goals.

Hope he isn't paralyzed. Dude better learn breathing techniques and proper form.

Reminds me of dude who fainted and banged his head after deadlifting.

Guess you can say he really "hits the weights".

Hope he isn't paralyzed. Dude better learn breathing techniques and proper form.

:lol: i remember this one. Camera mans laugh at the end always has me laughing

Dude recording him really laughed

Dude used to be cool. He's a corn ball now. Esp w his trump support

Damn, from the title i thought it was gonna be someone snapping their back tryna to lift the weight. Dude lost consciousness and broke his back falling damn :smh:

I wonder how much weight that was

Were those just some 25s and 10s on there?

What causes syncope when deadlifting? Ive seen a few videos on youtube of people passing out after heavy DL. Is it poor breathing (holding their breath when they dl)?

I've seen it happen to people - and it's happened to me too, where sometimes you just feel light headed during a lifting set that's well below your max. I chalk it up to a bad day and just lacking the stamina that day. Now imagine if you're having a bad day but you try to go for a max anyway....

That's how I imagine why ppl would faint.

Experience has taught me how hard to go on a certain day. The body goes up and down in strength depending on what you've eaten, if you've had enough sleep, if you bothered to hydrate enough, some days your body is surging with hormones and adrenaline and then other days that is missing..

I'm never going to try to go for a max if I'm not feeling it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom