STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:pimp:

Wait till you see how it feels on the ankles.

My depth and rebound out of the hole has seen a big difference.

My ankles are my weak point, plus now i wont have to worry so much about being stable standing on those plates and just focus on the lift.

Do you wear em only for squats, or DL too? Been thinking about it for DL but if it aint broke dont fix it right?

My ankles are my weak point, plus now i wont have to worry so much about being stable standing on those plates and just focus on the lift.

Do you wear em only for squats, or DL too? Been thinking about it for DL but if it aint broke dont fix it right?
^^^

Squats only.

The elevated heel isn't optimal for deadlift, #sockgang.

I don't think you should have an elevated heel for deadlifts. Better just going barefoot with those bro. Let us know how the adipowers work out on squats though :pimp:

Hi,guys,I know that a lot of posts start off like this.I have done my research and have a little bit of an idea of what to do.I am 17,and I am trying to get toned/buffed not really that big either.I've been trying to get abs too to no avail.I do 250 crunches and 250 torso rotations daily.I do have a healthy diet over 100g of protein minimal carbs and fat the ones I get are healthy and no junk food nor sugar.

I need someone to point me out to a routine/workout for overall body tone especially abs.I want the most intense ab ripped program I can get to get abs as soon as possible.I am not a fat slob trying to get abs in a week.I actually barely have fat,but I somehow can not get rid of the only fat on my body which is a little flab on my stomach especially the bottom.I can even see my ribs completely yet still have flab.

Do you count all of your macros? Are you consuming less than your maintenance calories? That would be my advice if you're not seeing any results with what you're doing now

Threw up 285 today...was not planned been stuck at 265 was feelimg it today....straight grinder barely got it up lol

Its funny cause i really started running again about 2-3 days ago...planned on competiting in this physique classic comp in nola in april....

Last edited:
Threw up 285 today...was not planned been stuck at 265 was feelimg it today....straight grinder barely got it up lol

Its funny cause i really started running again about 2-3 days ago...planned on competiting in this physique classic comp in nola in april....

Have you competed before?

Has anyone done the 6 weeks to shred by Jim Stoppani?

I was planning to do it but without all the supplements. Curious to see anyone's thoughts on it.

Not sure if serious...

I had a kid tell me that if you consumed more than like 40 grams a meal then your body was just *issing it out. He had a degree in it. Said it was a waste for more than like 36 at a setting because the body couldn't digest.....or something....

Last edited:
The science of max protein uptake? And burning amino acids via gluconeogenisis vs. burning glucose? Wasn't aware
welp you better read up on it. 
smile.gif

Just eat food and lift heavy things.

The fam i stay with took me out for a belated bday dinner, had steak first time in a looooong time. Split a 32oz porterhouse with demi glaze with another person plus mashed potatoes and veggies. I been comatose for the past few hrs. Bouta destroy deadlift tomorrow

Just eat food and lift heavy things.
mannnnnn i **** with this heavy. sooooo much science behind everything now. sometimes i make myself sick after like 10 youtube videos about why you should do this or that or eat this or eat that. like gadamnnnnnnnnnnn. can't i just eat and lift and make gains?! haha. i hate when it gets complicated and takes the fun out of it. i find myself most happy when i eat big and train big. nice and simple.

The fam i stay with took me out for a belated bday dinner, had steak first time in a looooong time. Split a 32oz porterhouse with demi glaze with another person plus mashed potatoes and veggies. I been comatose for the past few hrs. Bouta destroy deadlift tomorrow

Happy birfday!! You stay with people?

Back
Top Bottom