STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Forgot to post up yesterday. Did shoulders and arms. Ended up doing some pull-ups towards the end. I've been doing them almost every time I'm in the gym since they feel like a breeze being sub 200lbs [emoji]128514[/emoji].

When I got done with my 2nd set a regular at the gym came up to me and told me she noticed that my back looks amazingly toned hanging there and I've transformed a lot recently. Comment felt super good. She's an older stud type lady(word to slickp) but she cool ppl.

Thats a fake *** article bro lol.

Took the day off to paint my not born yet daughter room and organize stuff....i guess that counts as cardio lol.

Thats a fake *** article bro lol.

Took the day off to paint my not born yet daughter room and organize stuff....i guess that counts as cardio lol.

Lol never heard of that site but that **** made 0 sense to me.

Painting is a pain in the ***

Also have any of y'all ever heard of Muscle Maker Grill?
https://musclemakergrill.com/menu/

If you click on the different items it'll list all the nutritional facts. Ate there for the first time today and it was good as hell. Western potatoes there are heavenly spicy. They need to open one closer to me

chest no doubt. its one of my most physically gifts areas so the immediate positive feedback from the stimulus getting my computers putin. i like training arms and back also. and calves. all the rest is just necessary evil. only do it so i wont get fined.

Yea nothing like a chest/shoulder pump just a beast looking pump.

The big jawns use to be choosing in the gym on back day smh. TThey see me deadlifting they bodyweight and start swooning:smh:. They ain't been in the gym the further it's gotten from New Year's Day though lol
How did I miss this??! :rofl:

I've been eating carbs etc almost everything for almost a year and working out... put on 30 lbs and I'm def much bigger than I was people noticed I've noticed really happy how far I've came... but man I really want to buckle down and eat RIGHT!

Im sure first thing I'll get asked is what's my goal... my goal is to have a fit stomach yet still looking swole if that makes sense... I want to cut out carbs but then I'll look way smaller... I don't wanna keep eating so many carbs cause then I won't get that fit stomach... need some advice ya

This what I ate so far
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs toast home fries bacon with oj

Lunch which I'm on right now: chicken breast veggies and mash potatoes... I usually do rice but yeah

If I could get any advice that would be much appreciated I'm 5'10 180lbs

I've been eating carbs etc almost everything for almost a year and working out... put on 30 lbs and I'm def much bigger than I was people noticed I've noticed really happy how far I've came... but man I really want to buckle down and eat RIGHT!

Im sure first thing I'll get asked is what's my goal... my goal is to have a fit stomach yet still looking swole if that makes sense... I want to cut out carbs but then I'll look way smaller... I don't wanna keep eating so many carbs cause then I won't get that fit stomach... need some advice ya

This what I ate so far
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs toast home fries bacon with oj

Lunch which I'm on right now: chicken breast veggies and mash potatoes... I usually do rice but yeah

If I could get any advice that would be much appreciated I'm 5'10 180lbs

Cut out the orange juice, drink lemon water instead (lemon for the vitamin C you'd be missing out on the OJ)

Cut out the home fries and toast, maybe 1 piece of toast is good

Substitute the mashed potatoes with mashed cauliflower: less carbs and less calories but taste twice as good

Lol. I got the frozen cauliflower rice from Trader Joe's a few weeks back and it wasn't half bad. No way you'll mistake it for actual rice but not a terrible substitute either.
hipsters be lining up for bags man

i make a bomb kimchi fried cauliflower rice

What's up fambs? I haven't been posting in here much, but I'll make myself a regular.

Doing Arms/Core today. Quick question: How much time to you guys rest between sets when doing supersets? Normally I rest about 30-60 seconds... so maybe, 1-2 minutes?

Man I feel like such an insignificant pip squeak in the presence of the professor I'm interning for. He's a former strong man competitor do anytime I bring up my workouts he gets a good laugh. Dude has a Ph.D. , has competed and won in one of the highest levels of sport in the world, and is tenured at the university. I'm never going be be anything other than a scrub :frown:

Edit: oh yeah he's only 4 years older than me :lol:

Last edited:
Man I feel like such an insignificant pip squeak in the presence of the professor I'm interning for. He's a former strong man competitor do anytime I bring up my workouts he gets a good laugh. Dude has a Ph.D. , has competed and won in one of the highest levels of sport in the world, and is tenured at the university. I'm never going be be anything other than a scrub :frown:

You can prove him wrong..

Back
Top Bottom