STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Knew it was a bad idea to eat a full meal before working out. Had my chicken and veggies, took my pre-workout about 15 minutes later... Got halfway through cardio and it all came back up in the bathroom :smh: Felt like a new man after though :D Whole chunks of chicken all over.... My condolences to whomever has to clean that up. Diddy bopped right on outta there.

:x  coldnt run to the toilet b?

I did type "in the bathroom"...

Cant wait to start my bulk finishing this cut in 3 weeks abs or not. Maintaining for one week then reverse dieting going up 20 grams of carbs a week

Calibeebee check your PM ima chop it up with you about the fasted cardio or get a shake in first thing in the morning

Last edited:
What he said^ just have to finesse the situation...everybody thinks I record myself every time I workout most of the **** I do all in one day.

I really hate recording it's takes away from your actual workout.

That jim stoppoani workout plan is great one of my homeboys was on it constant movement no breaks you will be drenched...as far as fasted cardio always worked for me..especially since the military lives by that whole scheme.

I do see a lot of top bodybuilders on ig drink a bs bcaa drink in the morning with all their other supps fish oil etc.

Guess ill post it here. But the body builder idea also comes from then waking up in the middle of the night and dping casein too. So fasted cardio for body builders may be different than for non because most people eat dinner and go to sleep and truly havent eaten for 8-10 hours. I dont sleep much anyway so about 1/2 am i wake up take down some protein and a scoop of PB for slower digestion.

So waking up at 6-7 am im only really 4-5 hours fasted.
So doing bcaas tp preserve the muscle and also jump start me for cardio seems the way to go.
I was just going to try the protein in the am thing for this next 3 weeks and do cardio after

Man I'm too damn weak from keto. Once I graduate I'm going full bulk mode. I was just doing 5x10 at 185 for bench. On the 5th set I got to 4 and my arms start shaking like a mug. Like the weight didn't feel heavy it was just taking forever to get the reps up. Some dude sprints from across the room and racks it. He's like "oh man I got you bro. Phew that was a close one. If you're gonna try and do your max, just ask for a spot bro."

:frown: I'm so embarrassed, going back to being a fat SOB soon. It's been interesting, but being skinny has absolutely no perks other than I don't sweat and people think I play collegiate basketball.

Yes yes join us

#bulkyboys

None of us are fat either. Just not about that diet life.

Guess ill post it here. But the body builder idea also comes from then waking up in the middle of the night and dping casein too. So fasted cardio for body builders may be different than for non because most people eat dinner and go to sleep and truly havent eaten for 8-10 hours. I dont sleep much anyway so about 1/2 am i wake up take down some protein and a scoop of PB for slower digestion.

So waking up at 6-7 am im only really 4-5 hours fasted.
So doing bcaas tp preserve the muscle and also jump start me for cardio seems the way to go.
I was just going to try the protein in the am thing for this next 3 weeks and do cardio after

Trial and error everything works different for everybody.

I been on a no pwo detox for about 3 days now...after I found out dmaa which is in mesomorph has a side effect of shortness of breath...which I noticed instantly when running also felt chest pain. Never will take anything with dmaa in it again.

Last edited:
Mans dem need to wear proper deodorant and hygiene products before going to the gym.

I saw son at the gym spot a random on the bench tonight, fam looked like he got a whiff of the strongest funk from sons waistline area, **** looked like it hit him harder than some smelling salts :lol:

Fam lost control mid rep just off the strength of the funk

Last week I started to see definition in my abs. I ****** it up last night and ate a whole peach pie from trader joes

Ok I tried bulking up I was 170 now 200 ( the way I did it was with (spread) it work for me but prob considered dirty bulking I tried doing other ways but never gained weight no that I'm at my goal I want to go to 220 and cut to 215 210 ..this is my first time bulking and cutting any suggestions thanks

so back to what i said on the other page, not 90% of ur DL max..oops :lol:

homie and i did it over the weekend and went with 60% of our max. 2 reps each minute. 30 sets. Pump was AMAZING. Would def recomend it.

Anyways did international chest day today. Doing 5x5, and i thought i was gona get the full 5x5 with 190 but on the 4th and 5th set, i needed a spot on the last 2 reps...gona jump back down to 175 and then go from there.

Last edited:
Mans dem need to wear proper deodorant and hygiene products before going to the gym.

I saw son at the gym spot a random on the bench tonight, fam looked like he got a whiff of the strongest funk from sons waistline area, **** looked like it hit him harder than some smelling salts :lol:

Fam lost control mid rep just off the strength of the funk

Last week I started to see definition in my abs. I ****** it up last night and ate a whole peach pie from trader joes

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
so back to what i said on the other page, not 90% of ur DL max..oops :lol:

homie and i did it over the weekend and went with 60% of our max. 2 reps each minute. 30 sets. Pump was AMAZING. Would def recomend it.

Anyways did international chest day today. Doing 5x5, and i thought i was gona get the full 5x5 with 190 but on the 4th and 5th set, i needed a spot on the last 2 reps...gona jump back down to 175 and then go from there.

On that 5x5 at 190, u were basically there bro, dropping to 175 seems too easy...

I have been doing straight dumbbell for Chest exercises the past couple of years. I can't remember the last time I actually bench pressed with the barbell. I just feel like I've always gotten a better stretch and contraction with the dumbbells.

I'm the exact opposite, I do the majority of my chest work using barbells. I prefer loading the weight on the bar vs constantly having to grab more dumbbells

For me.. DBs for size, bench for strength.

I can go back to DBs and set 90/100s, then go to the bench the next week and struggle past 225. Barbell bench is use it or lose it for me.

I do both but trying to do more DB work. I will say I feel more fluid doing incline DBs vs incline bench.

Also have you guys ever heard this? The one guy in my gym told me "if you can't press Xlbs of DBs for a set of 15, it's safer to not push for much heavier." That basically that's how a lot of guys end up with injuries doing DB work

I been doing 5 sets of 5-8 reps of 120lb dumbells flat bench. i like those better because I can feel the burn in my chest. I feel more swole when I do DB rather than barbell

For me.. DBs for size, bench for strength.

I can go back to DBs and set 90/100s, then go to the bench the next week and struggle past 225. Barbell bench is use it or lose it for me.

Basically this....I switched to dumbbell benches (flat, incline, and decline) and made serious gains in size. Got noticeably bigger however my barbell numbers stayed the same in incline but got slightly weaker in flat and decline. I switched to db because i was having shoulder pain. I'm back on barbell even though I still do db lifts, just not as many sets and I go lighter. I still have the size gains I made hitting all dbs though so its a win win. I suggest everybody try it to build up the chest a little bit.

I would 5 sets of 8-10 with dbs. The lifts were flat, incline, and decline. I also superset with tricep push downs and cable crossovers(with proper form...athleanx on YouTube has a good video on this). I did that for about 3 months.

Youre doing 50reps incline, 50 reps flat and 50reps decline each chest day? Seems like a lot to me.

I think declines wack tbh. I did it first time in like 10yrs a couple weeks back and it didn't do much other than feel good throwing up big weight for multiple reps lol

Youre doing 50reps incline, 50 reps flat and 50reps decline each chest day? Seems like a lot to me.

I think declines wack tbh. I did it first time in like 10yrs a couple weeks back and it didn't do much other than feel good throwing up big weight for multiple reps lol
How many would you recommend? I do 3x10 straight, inclined midway and then flat.

IDK man, I kind of feel like decline has helped me a lot. It really activates the lower chest area for me. I am probably the only person I know that does this lift, but I really like doing it. It has made my chest "harder" more solid looking. 150 reps is not that much IMO. I used to have a bird chest, now my chest is pretty much the best looking muscle on my body. Ever since doing decline I have also developed the under chest ab muscles. The muscles that create the "8 pack". I don't think decline is meant to specifically develop those muscles, but they have with me. I have been doing decline for about 2 years, it has worked well for me.

Back
Top Bottom