STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Chick fil a stuff is never fully crispy

I don’t fw Panera. I’m not on the bougie corporate fast food tip.

Lol man I know but I take food for what it is.

It’s when I get charged too much for a wack wanna be fancy sandwich that pisses me off. Like stay in your lane, the only reason people eat there is because they are in the suburbs and that’s all they got besides red lobster and Burger King. You can’t put pesto on something and act like you turned water into wine and charge a ton. It’s herbs and olive oil, calm down Panera.

Just give me a burrito and I’m cool. :lol:

I miss cooking man, always had the gainz on deck without even trying.

decided to have some fun and record 3 sets.

flat
275 - fail
230x6

ohp
140x6

any critique/tips on form is always welcomed (not sure how good the camera angle is though)

btw, i failed the 275 on the day i ran out of multis. . . . . .

You should've rested and gone for another try.

If i were you, id start bench pressing by having your full feet on the ground, Instead of the tip of your toes. Had you done that, you would have your leg drive and that would've have been crucial to your "explode".
I suggest you to go for another try on yout next chest day bro, I know you got it.

Also, keep your head down next time and dont think,just push it up. This is where your buddy/training partner can be helpful as well, motivate you and pump you up. Rather than mean mugging the camera in the beginning.

What's good at Panera? I don't think I've ever had anything good/filling there

Man, imo nothing special about this place. Regular soup with basic sandwiches for 15$. The bakery section is the only reason why i go though :lol:

Ohp

5x3 @135
6@155
5@135

I might be at a body weight ohp now. If not I’m damn close. Did a bunch of accessories after that isn’t worth listing.

You should've rested and gone for another try.

If i were you, id start bench pressing by having your full feet on the ground, Instead of the tip of your toes. Had you done that, you would have your leg drive and that would've have been crucial to your "explode".
I suggest you to go for another try on yout next chest day bro, I know you got it.

Also, keep your head down next time and dont think,just push it up. This is where your buddy/training partner can be helpful as well, motivate you and pump you up. Rather than mean mugging the camera in the beginning.

thanks. i been benching my whole life without leg drive. I know im at a disadvantage without it but idk... it just feels really weird + I dont have experience with it.

im gonna give it another go on tuesday when im fresh. since the government is shut down i can sleep in and lift when im fresh :lol::pimp:

Did some light squats and some shoulder stuff. Hurt from deadlift yesterday.

Squat 225x10 x5

Thought about it midway... Thats pretty much bodyweight for me, i might just try see how many reps in a row at bw i can hit next time.

Buncha other stuff and bounced

What's good at Panera? I don't think I've ever had anything good/filling there

Nothing.

Today post session I made an everything bagel with cream cheese, egg and smoked salmon that blows everything on their menu out of the water.

Super high volume chest/tri and light shoulder session today

Bench
135x10x10 with 30 second rest in between each set

Side raises
25x4x15

Incline
135x10x10 with 30 second rest in between each set

Flat DB
100x5x12 drop set after last set to 50x3x15

Incline DB
75x4x15

Incline chest machine
5x10

Chest press machine
5x10

Triceps
like 150 reps total between 4 exercises

Side raise SS with rear delt fly
5x10 each

#ResolutionersRant

In a row of 4 cardio row machines....some stinky dude decided to do rows right next to me....as if there were no other machines free...my man's smelled like curry set out in the sun for a few weeks....ish was unpleasant and killed my vibe.

Legit
Felt like i couldnt stop

20180120_092955.jpg

max my pt test today

95 pushups
92 situps
13:00 min flat 2 mile

could of been faster had special forces cats in the way while I was running

from last year

my score

was

110 pushups
92 situps
14:00 min 2 mile

time to bulk f all this running

Bruh, your remind me of a dude I went to college with that was beasting in ROTC.

The whole entire class would gather around to watch him break the PT record for the school.

I might do a murph this week just for the culture.

Hit chest early morning

Bench
135x10
225x5
245x3
275x1
315x2 (pr)
225x10x2

Db flat
Cable crossovers
Pech machine
Weighted dips
Skull crushers
Rope pulldown

Bike

Got damn

You’re getting 3 wheels for 2 now :wow:

I need to do better :lol:

All I have to say is.....F Minnesota. F this place, man. I tried to go to the gym and it has snowed so dang much I could barely get through the parking lot. The roads weren't the worst I've her driven on so I told myself I will try. I was spinning all over the place and couldn't even back in to a spot. Its still snowing out and I was nervous it was gonna get worse and I would never make it out ......BS man. I'm so dang pisses off right now. Maybe I should do arms work with bands here at home.....or start chugging whiskey and just say F IT

All I have to say is.....F Minnesota. F this place, man. I tried to go to the gym and it has snowed so dang much I could barely get through the parking lot. The roads weren't the worst I've her driven on so I told myself I will try. I was spinning all over the place and couldn't even back in to a spot. Its still snowing out and I was nervous it was gonna get worse and I would never make it out ......BS man. I'm so dang pisses off right now. Maybe I should do arms work with bands here at home.....or start chugging whiskey and just say F IT

I guess you ain’t going to the gym come Super Bowl time because it’s gonna be a zoo.

Idk why when i takr my earphones off it like a bat signal for rando gym advice

Example
Say big man that weight coming of eh
Or
You atill eating white bread
Or
Im (insert age) since losing weight do this

No rando sir im good

Back
Top Bottom