STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It depends, starting at like $70 (before discount) but that would be a lower tier club. If you go to that link and pull up a club near you it'll say how much.
I'm surprised Lifetime actually gets customers with their 80 a month fee when there are other mega gyms usually nearby and cheaper.

I'm surprised Lifetime actually gets customers with their 80 a month fee when there are other mega gyms usually nearby and cheaper.

Yeah I hear ya, but as a company we’ve never been better and growing like crazy so it’s all good. Just wanted to share in case anyone needed.

About to run this miserable 5 mile bridge run in 45 degree weather / downfall of rain.

Dope.....

2C522CCD-1122-4625-AB49-ACB27FBC8E97.jpeg

Yeah I hear ya, but as a company we’ve never been better and growing like crazy so it’s all good. Just wanted to share in case anyone needed.

Lifetime is dope. Used to pay for the Columbia location. My wallet couldn’t afford it anymore though lol but this was back when I was in college

Gym closed cuz of power outage due to the storm :smh:

Ran stairs in my building. **** it gotta get something in

I used origin meals before. It was aight but too damn small. Just get fluent in crock pot and make a fatty batch of whatever you want for a few days.

I still bbq 4 nights a week in the summer when I’m working like crazy. :lol: my sleep is terrible though so I see your point...

I used origin meals before. It was aight but too damn small. Just get fluent in crock pot and make a fatty batch of whatever you want for a few days.

I still bbq 4 nights a week in the summer when I’m working like crazy. :lol: my sleep is terrible though so I see your point...

I’ll look it up.

Edit: I’m in California

Had leg day today. Going to get another session in tomorrow before those brutal cold hits Wednesday and I'm stuck indoors.

Back
Top Bottom