STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If you want to burn more fat why not just eat less fat and do more fat burning exercises? A complete

The whole point of Keto is for your body to use fat as energy, not carbs, so eliminating fats would be pointless.

I agree with everyone saying Keto is a fad and not sustainable for long periods of time but if you're trying to get leaner lower your carbs will definitely help. Im a big fan of carb cycling.

What's the point of it?

I'm sure there are healthier ways to burn fat.

what's unhealthy about restricting carbs? If you ask me, keto is the healthiest way to eat. Getting energy from natural fats as opposed to carbs is a much healthier way to live, IMO. Most people have it all wrong with Keto though, it should really be a moderate fat, high protein as opposed to high fat moderate protein.

It's definitely sustainable, as I've been keto for over 3 years now.

what's unhealthy about restricting carbs? If you ask me, keto is the healthiest way to eat. Getting energy from natural fats as opposed to carbs is a much healthier way to live, IMO. Most people have it all wrong with Keto though, it should really be a moderate fat, high protein as opposed to high fat moderate protein.

K

Whenever you completely eliminate something essential it simply cannot be good for you in the long run. Also I don’t see how beneficial exercise can take place if you feel like collapsing :lol:

not sure why carbs are essential

I got a spot called Santa Fe near me. Same concept as Chipotle, but they PILE on the ingredients and have more ingredients. Two meals in one bowl easy. Place is a ghost town too, even though it's on a college campus.

I have basically a power rankings system of the Chipotle's in Chicago :lol: It's serious biz.

Thankful to have one of the top 3 near me :pimp:

You don't have any digestive issues? My stomach cant handle that amount of protein for long periods of time.

so i take it most, if not all of you, skipped over that the fact that i said "for a month". therefore, i'm not concerned about long term sustainability. i also take it that very few of you have even tried it, so you don't have an educated response other than, "naw bro you need carbs". keto doesn't completely eliminate carbs btw. it flips your intake, where its higher fat and lower carbs. again, i know people that have gotten great results, and didnt intend on it being a long term life style.

I wouldn't say I do Keto, but I definitely pay very close attention to the amount and quality of carbs I take it. Keto-ish I guess.

so i take it most, if not all of you, skipped over that the fact that i said "for a month". therefore, i'm not concerned about long term sustainability. i also take it that very few of you have even tried it, so you don't have an educated response other than, "naw bro you need carbs". keto doesn't completely eliminate carbs btw. it flips your intake, where its higher fat and lower carbs. again, i know people that have gotten great results, and didnt intend on it being a long term life style.
Where you gonna try it for a month hopping to achieve a certain goal? or just wanna try for a month to see how you feel and possibly go longer?
If you're trying to achieve a certain weight loss goal then idk if a month is long enough. It takes time for your body to switch to using fat as a fuel source.
You'll see some results but if you're gonna go back to your regular carb consumption after then those results might not last very long imo.

Definitelt dont NEED carbs. I eat low carb, intermittent fast, and work out on an empty stomach. I don't lack energy in any way.

People talk **** about anything different and new. Keto works 100% and is definitely doable for the long term but I rather not restrict myself so much so I keep my intake around 80-100 grams

Last edited:
Where you gonna try it for a month hopping to achieve a certain goal? or just wanna try for a month to see how you feel and possibly go longer?
If you're trying to achieve a certain weight loss goal then idk if a month is long enough. It takes time for your body to switch to using fat as a fuel source.
You'll see some results but if you're gonna go back to your regular carb consumption after then those results might not last very long imo.

Even after a month he would see good results.

Definitelt dont NEED carbs. I eat low carb, intermittent fast, and work out on an empty stomach. I don't lack energy in any way.

People talk **** about anything different and new. Keto works 100% and is definitely doable for the long term but I rather not restrict myself so much so I keep my intake around 80-100 grams
Says you don’t need carbs then immediately says on low carb :lol:

Day 5: 4:30ish workout

nSuns 5/3/1 - Day 5 (Bench/Close-Grip 5/3/1 Day):
1. Bench Press: w/u
1x5x190; 1x3x215; 1x1+ [5]x240; 1x1x250; 1x1x270; 1x1x290; 1x3x230; 1x5x215; 1x3x205; 1x5x190; 1x3x180; 1x3+ [3]x165;
2. Close-Grip Bench Press: w/u
1x6x100; 1x5x135; 3,5,7,4,6,8 @ 155
3. Decline Chest Press 3x10
4. High-Low Cable Flyes 4x12
5. Machine Preacher Curl 3x12 ss/
6. EZ-Bar Skullcrushers 3x12
7. DB Hammer Curls 3x12 ss/
8. Tricep Pushdowns 3x12
9. Overheard Cable Press 3x10
10. Tricep Cable Kickbacks 3x10,12,15
11. Seated Barbell Wrist Curls 4x12
12. DB Wrist Curls 3x15